[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

she used her car as a weapon.

she clearly wanted to die.

It wasn't her fault. The police purposely lost control of the chase and forced Carey to drive in a short circle, knowing she'd have to stop quickly and then they could and did swarm her vehicle, all strictly against police policy, which states officers should and will remain INSIDE their cruisers during all phases of a car chase, until all is calm.

Last edited:

It wasn't her fault. The police purposely lost control of the chase and forced Carey to drive in a short circle, knowing she'd have to stop quickly and then they could and did swarm her vehicle, all strictly against police policy, which states officers should and will remain INSIDE their cruisers during all phases of a car chase, until all is calm.

Police policy is not law. They had a legal right to use deadly force because she was clearly using it against them.

With all those crazed cops flocking around her, she must have been paralyzed with fear (as well as panic). SHE was only looking for any opening to stop her car, rest a sec and surrender. Someone in that condition would not in all eternity think of just stopping in the middle of the street.

:cuckoo: So now you talk to dead people?????

Police policy is not law. They had a legal right to use deadly force because she was clearly using it against them.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

With all those crazed cops flocking around her, she must have been paralyzed with fear (as well as panic). SHE was only looking for any opening to stop her car, rest a sec and surrender. Someone in that condition would not in all eternity think of just stopping in the middle of the street.

If you study the videos, an unbiased observer will see the truth.

If you study the videos, an unbiased observer will see the truth.

Link?

Hmmm.....ramming your car into the police outside the White House might do that

She'd have never passed the metal barricades you statist. Overreaction by brown shirts hungry to kill.

And now an orphan. I'm not sure what got into that lady but she sure as hell didn't deserve death by a pig.

I suppose they were making an example of her.

Your lack of empathy and dedication to the state is noted.

I say the child is better off as an orphan, than raised by a deranged women who apparently has no regard for her child. That kid was saved from a lot of bad memories it would surely get from living in a house with a crazy person.

Some "deranged woman" was a dental hygienist? :eek:

Glad the kid is OK. Maybe she went off after trying to sign up for Obamacare.
miriamcarey2-300x200.jpg

Mariam Carey, Facebook. Occupation: dental hygienist

I don't know, Laughin.

The women was obviously deranged, but to kill her sure looks like excessive force.

Where is the outrage for this outrageous over reaction by the police? I guess if the killer were a white Hispanic neighborhood watchman, there would be outrage. CRAZY!!!

The police state rolls on...and many Americans are oblivious of the danger.

Well, I was right. The MSM dropped this story pretty dang quick.

I got the impression she sped away after they pulled their guns on her and her kid and started shooting at them. Are you sure the secret service agent was thrown over the car and did not jump on it? Would like to hear more about what happened before jumping to conclusions either way. I've seen girls freak out and drive away when a bunch of men come at their car... I would imagine the same would happen if they are pointing guns. Your reaction might be to put your hands up and pray they don't kill you. Other people might hit the gas and duck.

The latest information is that she was hearing voices, in a delusional state.

I suppose the investigation will take weeks, months but it has already been noted that any security officials involved had no way of knowing if the car contained explosives or what the intent of the driver ultimately was.

The reports I heard is that hit a barricade on the outer perimeters of the WH--not certain of the exact response--but presume that LE responded in some manner and she sped away.

I must be out of the loop to think that shooting at a bomb is a good idea, especially when you are standing less than 20 feet away from it.

It might have been a bomb does not excuse the the cops from liability. If it did, they could shoot anyone walking down the street on the grounds that they might have a bomb up their ass. If you cannot defend their actions with a real argument, shut the fuck up.

They routinely molest old white women in airports while middle eastern men and women in islamic garb go through untouched. I really hope Obama the shithead is out of office before I draw my last breath.

Last edited:
I want to know WHY the cops didn't shoot her tires out before she could flee the scene in her car??? Were they afraid of being called "racists?"

It looks like they could have stopped her without killing her.

When I was in DC, my friend told me that if you are driving right next to the presidential limo on the interstate and you don't drop back they will just shoot you.

Umm, his limo is bulletproof. :lol:

I didn't say it wasn't.

It looks like they could have stopped her without killing her.

When I was in DC, my friend told me that if you are driving right next to the presidential limo on the interstate and you don't drop back they will just shoot you.

Umm, his limo is bulletproof. :lol:

I didn't say it wasn't.

That's an odd comment your friend made. It reminds me of someone who is heavily into governmental conspiracy theories. :eusa_liar:

She threw a secret service agent over the front of her car at the white house. there has been no video released of it. Once you turn your car into a weapon you are armed and dangerous. Then when you drive through an area like the Capitol Mall at 80 MPH you are endangering more people.

The Police took the appropriate actions.

I got the impression she sped away after they pulled their guns on her and her kid and started shooting at them. Are you sure the secret service agent was thrown over the car and did not jump on it? Would like to hear more about what happened before jumping to conclusions either way. I've seen girls freak out and drive away when a bunch of men come at their car... I would imagine the same would happen if they are pointing guns. Your reaction might be to put your hands up and pray they don't kill you. Other people might hit the gas and duck.

I am reasonably sure that this incident will be more heavily scrutizined than most Use of Force Investigations in most big city police departments.

But based on WHAT WE KNOW, the police were perfectly justified in shooting.

They did NOT know if she was trying to break past the barricades because she had a trunk full of high explosives and was trying to take out the White HOuse or Congress.

They did know she was willing to kill people to get where she wanted to go.

She threw a secret service agent over the front of her car at the white house. there has been no video released of it. Once you turn your car into a weapon you are armed and dangerous. Then when you drive through an area like the Capitol Mall at 80 MPH you are endangering more people.

I am reasonably sure that this incident will be more heavily scrutizined than most Use of Force Investigations in most big city police departments.

They did NOT know if she was trying to break past the barricades because she had a trunk full of high explosives and was trying to take out the White HOuse or Congress.

Those barricades are designed to prevent any vehicle larger than a motorcycle from passing through. What. Was her car going to take flight? :lol:

From what we saw And what has been reported there were no shots fired at the White house. She crashed through one barrier and couldn't get through a second. At some point at the white house a secret service agent was thrown across the front of her car (No other info given). She sped away with Capitol police in pursuit, Near the front of the Capitol she was almost stoped and got away, 5 or 6 shots were fired at this time.

2 blocks later she was killed. No clue if she was stopped, wrecked or how many shots were fired.

She got through one barrier? What does that prove? There is a myriad of barriers leading to the WH. Maybe, she could have caught Obama while he was golfing on the front lawn. LMAO

Last edited:

Those barricades are designed to prevent any vehicle larger than a motorcycle from passing through. What. Was her car going to take flight? :lol:

So you think that these cops should have waited for her to figure it out and THEN detonated her explosives before taking action, with hundreds of civilians and members of Congress in teh blast area?

Really? Really?

Or do you guys just have some kind of reflex where you need to criticize anything the government does?

Forum List

Back