BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

Geez, I wonder who could be responsible?
I'll give you 3 guesses, and the first two don't count.

There's already reports of witnesses hearing "ALLAH AKBAR," so what does that tell ya?

It's more LOVE from your friendly, peace loving MUSLIMS.

Its time the french open up a dialogue with those savages, and concede to their demands....

The poor peaceful islamists need a safe zone free from hurtful micro-aggressions and steeeotypes... Lol

Will be blamed on Muslims as always but you know this is a showdown between intelligence services. There are some strong probabilities.

US vs France Africa domination war

Turkish intellingence

British-Israel cooperative
OMFG... GET REAL!

No. More. Refugees. Anywhere.
Yer dumb if you allow them in cuz it ain't just them. Enemies are sneaking in with them.

I wonder if the day will EVER come when the civilized world will finally conclude once and for all that Muslims DO NOT belong in western countries ?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"We’ve decided to close the borders to make sure that those who committed these crimes can be stopped if they are trying to leave…We will vanquish these terrorists."

-French President Francois Hollande

The y just need to add some words to their gun laws..."Look...we really really mean it"
MY predictions.
1, Hillary's numbers will be in the toilet by Monday due to her money coming FROM islamic sources.

2, ANY and ALL gun bills FAIL as of now.

3, We ARE going to build a damn wall.

Forum List

Back