BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

According to my sources currently there are about 500 deads but I hope this is not true and just a delusion.

According to my sources currently there are about 500 deads but I hope this is not true and just a delusion.
That sounds high but it's early. It's not like it couldn't be done. You can kill a hell of a lot of people in a city like Paris, and not even break a sweat.

No. More. Refugees. Anywhere.
Yer dumb if you allow them in cuz it ain't just them. Enemies are sneaking in with them.
Shut your stupid gossip mouth. You have no information whatsoever tying this to refugees.
Fuck off, dumbass, we all know it's happening. If you want to be as stupid as a fucking hammer, go ahead, but don't expect any of us with a BRAIN to listen to you... moron.

I can't help but feel the same way I did when the attacks on 9/11 happened. This enormous pit in my stomach, and knowing that people are dying as I speak.

Such bad memories... Pray for them all.

Really, there are scumbags here that take glee in this type of deadly attack on an ally?

Stop pretending you are human. Your secret is out.

'Hostages?' Crap.
Obama will be rushing to the nearest microphone to assure us that Islam is a religion of peace and even though Islam had nothing to do with this -- nohow noway nosiree bob -- Christians are worse.

Forum List

Back