Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

Yes!!!! Way to go President Trump. Time to hit these pepper belly wetbacks hard! The browning of America must cease.

BREAKING: President Trump Hits Mexico With Tariffs Over Illegal Immigration

Way to get that racism in the post....
So you're for the browning of America? Your anti-White mindset shines!

I believe values don't have a color.

You have color and no values.
Then you lack racial awareness! Multiculturalism and DIEversity kills. Just ask Kate Steinle. Oh that's right, she's unavailable for comment!

Honestly, this is most likely the best idea to come out of any White House ever. I predict that by next week illegal border crossings will drastically decrease, followed by a bunch of Mexican cops getting killed.

Yes!!!! Way to go President Trump. Time to hit these pepper belly wetbacks hard! The browning of America must cease.

Then you lack racial awareness! Multiculturalism and DIEversity kills. Just ask Kate Steinle. Oh that's right, she's unavailable for comment!

And you are a stinking racist and xenophobe.

Poor effort

Markets around the world are already falling...

Companies that manufacture in Mexico will fall, as they should. They’ve been giving plenty of warning. Time to bring jobs back to the states, or you prefer keeping them in Mexico?

Last time I checked America was always super diverse. Why are you so ignorant ?

Lol you people are such retards. If you think any government outside of the Korean Peninsula is remotely capable of stopping their citizens from leaving their country, then it’s yet another reason how embarrassing Trump and his supporters are in terms of stupidity on the world stage.

Yep, making Americans pay more for Mexican products like foods and car parts and tequila will sure hurt them hard.
Americans should be buying American anyway. Who would want to buy Mexican car parts?
So why was it proven on video that Trump’s campaign materials were being made in China?

Forum List

Back