Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

and guess what?

Just as soon as Trump goon made the Tweet, stock market futures TANKED.
Just think if liberals didn't stop Trump on every step to stop illegal immigration. He wouldn't have to do this. Maybe you should stop hating and work with him.

Yah, Trump wants to stop the illegals from coming in over the border. He flies his in and he hates competition.
Even Sen Grassley says ,in other words, Trump is a schmuck But we all know that

Yeah I'm amazed at how little the lefttards realize about the antipathy between the Republicans and Trump they positively cannot stand the guy, they hate the fact that he won the election over there establishment candidates, and if there was a way to stab him in the back and take him down they would do it.

Jo
Republicans have a funny way of showing this alleged antipathy to Trump by never criticizing him or opposing him on anything. Are they total cowards?
YES sadly the yellow stripes down their backs are almost as long as Trumps

and guess what?

Just think if liberals didn't stop Trump on every step to stop illegal immigration. He wouldn't have to do this. Maybe you should stop hating and work with him.

Yah, Trump wants to stop the illegals from coming in over the border. He flies his in and he hates competition.

Yeah I'm amazed at how little the lefttards realize about the antipathy between the Republicans and Trump they positively cannot stand the guy, they hate the fact that he won the election over there establishment candidates, and if there was a way to stab him in the back and take him down they would do it.

Jo
Republicans have a funny way of showing this alleged antipathy to Trump by never criticizing him or opposing him on anything. Are they total cowards?

Like any other politician they want to be re-elected.

Jo

and guess what?

Jo
You dont know? You filth claim to know everything.

Jo

they're always blissfully ignorant of things that don't work with their narrative.

Trump is a first-class coward...almost always all talk and no action. And the only time he does action - it is usually wrong.

He will almost certainly back off these tariffs once Wall Street screams loudly enough about them. Because if he doesn't, he WILL hurt the economy...less then 18 months before election day.
He will make some pathetic claim that they have worked and Mexico is doing much better...when they probably did nothing.

Just like when Trump promised to pull ALL U.S. troops out of Syria - but now hundreds will stay for years - his word means nothing.

Dang but he is a useless prick.

Trump is many things but above all else Trump is the consummate 'con man'

I recall Jim Jones the cult leader of Jonestown infamy.

That is basically what we have currently in The White House but this is on a world wide/global scale.

Trump is taking anyone that is willing (his base) and those opposed (hostages) down a dark path.

OK everyone; drink that Kool-Aid ............ we're getting close & the Congressmen are about to show up ........
You're so full of shit you stink.
That's perfume you smell Trump is the one smelling like a skunk

Trump is a first-class coward...almost always all talk and no action. And the only time he does action - it is usually wrong.

He will almost certainly back off these tariffs once Wall Street screams loudly enough about them. Because if he doesn't, he WILL hurt the economy...less then 18 months before election day.
He will make some pathetic claim that they have worked and Mexico is doing much better...when they probably did nothing.

Just like when Trump promised to pull ALL U.S. troops out of Syria - but now hundreds will stay for years - his word means nothing.

That is basically what we have currently in The White House but this is on a world wide/global scale.

Trump is taking anyone that is willing (his base) and those opposed (hostages) down a dark path.

OK everyone; drink that Kool-Aid ............ we're getting close & the Congressmen are about to show up ........
Sorry liar, i've never been within 200 miles of Trump.

I sat across a table in AC once with some one who knew him He didn't stink then

Having a bad day Eddie?

Hey stupid . Americans pay the tariff .

What's so "stupid"?? The purpose of the tariffs isn't to collect a single dime, but to convince Mexico its to their advantage to cooperate with America at sharply curtailing Illegal Aliens transiting through their realm.

President Trump was stymied by the libs as well as the Obama courts in his plans to get the Wall completed and the laws changed to stop people from claiming phony asylum claims, by Madame Pelosi. How would you suggest he attack this problem of Illegal Aliens breaching our border? Before you answer, remember that President Trump isn't going to surrender and open the border. He made a pledge to we, the people, that he wouldn't.

I sat across a table in AC once with some one who knew him He didn't stink then
He's no different now I hear, it's you insane filth that stink.

Hey stupid . Americans pay the tariff .

What's so "stupid"?? The purpose of the tariffs isn't to collect a single dime, but to convince Mexico its to their advantage to cooperate with America at sharply curtailing Illegal Aliens transiting through their realm.

President Trump was stymied by the libs as well as the Obama courts in his plans to get the Wall completed and the laws changed to stop people from claiming phony asylum claims, by Madame Pelosi. How would you suggest he attack this problem of Illegal Aliens breaching our border? Before you answer, remember that President Trump isn't going to surrender and open the border. He made a pledge to we, the people, that he wouldn't.
And it's giving the traitor dims fits.

Jo
I already knew the answer: Republicans are authoritarian and will blindly follow obviously incompetent leaders. Conservatism is what Trump says it is and nothing else. You people cheering tariffs is proof enough of that.

Having a bad day Eddie?
Yeah real bad nas off 96 dow 288 and it's been worse This moron doesn't know wtf he's doing

Jo
I already knew the answer: Republicans are authoritarian and will blindly follow obviously incompetent leaders. Conservatism is what Trump says it is and nothing else. You people cheering tariffs is proof enough of that.
Showing your fed by the media is a learned trait isn't tit stooge?

Having a bad day Eddie?
Yeah real bad nas off 96 dow 288 and it's been worse This moron doesn't know wtf he's doing
Oh my! Trumps in charge of the stock market now! Who knew

Having a bad day Eddie?

President Trump has been stymied in his efforts to control the border in other ways. What's wrong with trying to persuade the Mexicans to help by implementing tariffs against them until they do?

Having a bad day Eddie?
Really? I thought the DOW was at 25k+. Again, concentrate on things like your bowel movements. That's where the smell is coming from.

Having a bad day Eddie?

President Trump has been stymied in his efforts to control the border in other ways. What's wrong with trying to persuade the Mexicans to help by implementing tariffs against them until they do?
You see what the AH is doing to our markets OUR American citizens ?/ Cars vegetables all kinds of things we need FN with China and europe wasn't enough for this sick AH?

Forum List

Back