BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
As I posted, I had already read it on WaPo.
Then it turned out that was the link in the OP.

You people are just plain stupid.

What do you TRAITORS think trump was bragging about after his secret meeting with the Russians? What? Say it. What was he bragging about?

blech.

I have come to despise you RWNJ traitors. You'll lie and lie and lie rather than side with your own country.
Washington Post. Lmfao.
Don't dismiss the news outright. The story may very well be true. Having said that you need to operate with a level of skepticism when it comes to our media.

Right we have been hear before:

Trump lied 70% of the time in the last 2 years of statements... How many retractions has he given?

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

If you want to go for credibility....
How about you proving your BS claim on the lies?
You are the least knowledgable of any poster on this forum.
Do you need a source that the sun sets in the west?
dunno. have the liberals redefined "west" just to prove people wrong?

Add a poll to this thread ...

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

Doesn't really matter. He's a loose cannon. he cannot be allowed to go on this world wide golf vacation he has planned.

No more excuses. Just impeach the bastard. remove him from office. Take away his phone, computer and put him in a locked room, preferably in Leavenworth.
^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

Take your pick:

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump's disclosures jeopardized a critical source of ...
View attachment 126783
Trump sharing highly classified information with Russia shows his extreme hubris
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎
Hubris and rank amateurism are killing President Trump when it comes to his Russia problem. And that's the most charitable explanation. First, Trump made the very questionable decision to meet with top Russian officials a day after making the very ...

Washington Post: Trump shared classified info to Russians
CNN - ‎1 hour ago‎
H.R. McMaster, Trump's national security adviser who participated in the meeting, told the Post that Trump and the Russian officials discussed "common threats." "The President and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist ...

White House pushes back on reports that Trump revealed highly classified info
CNBC - ‎4 minutes ago‎
The Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump divulged highly classified information during his meeting with Russian officials last week. Officials told the Post that the information was incredibly sensitive and that its exposure endangers ...

Report: Trump revealed highly classified info to Russians
The Hill - ‎2 hours ago‎
President Trump revealed highly classified intelligence information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador while meeting with them last week at the White House, The Washington Post reported Monday. Current and former U.S. officials told the ...

Trump 'shared classified information with Russia'
BBC News - ‎25 minutes ago‎
President Donald Trump revealed highly classified information about so-called Islamic State to the Russian foreign minister, officials have told US media. The information came from a partner of the US which had not given the US permission to share it ...
View attachment 126784
Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say
New York Times - ‎28 minutes ago‎
WASHINGTON — President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador last week, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was ...

Report: Trump revealed classified info to Russians at White House
CBS News - ‎1 hour ago‎
President Donald Trump revealed "highly classified" intelligence to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Segey Kislyak during a meeting at the White House last week, according to The Washington Post. The disclosures may have ...
That is not proof dumbass. Those are ALL articles based on the accusations of one person.

I hope you never serve on a jury

tumblr_lr1zg47PWS1qie3i0.gif

The McMaster Statement

McMaster’s specific denials remain what I noted about his statement given originally to the Post. They deny things the Post story does not allege. As I read it, the Post says Trump revealed classified information from which sources and methods information can be inferred, not that he discussed them directly. It’s quite possible Trump may not even know that level of detail.

That part is a classic non-denial denial.

But McMaster adds at the top: “The story that came out tonight as reported is false.”

The “as reported” is a hedge. But more fundamentally saying “the story” is false can mean anything. He doubles down later. “I was in the room. It didn’t happen.” But again, what didn’t happen? The only reason I can think of to be totalizing in general and lawyerly and non-denailing in the specifics is that you’re trying to deny something that actually did happen.

Even though I think these statements are far more general than they may seem, it’s just as true that McMaster is putting his credibility on the line for Trump.

If the circumstances were different, this might give me some pause about the story. But the Post and the Times just have infinitely more credibility than the Trump White House at this point. What’s more, there are details about giving ‘heads up’ calls to the NSA and CIA. Assuming those calls were made, that certainly strongly suggests something serious went wrong.

Trump scandals are creating a log jam in the media. Someone tell him to take a break with the corruption for a day or two, Jesus!

WOW

Fucking RWNJ traitors.

What happened to you people? How did you come to hate your own country THIS MUCH?

We love you this country, we hate you criminals who try to destroy it.

Through voter suppression, collusion with the Russians and an entire litany of hate.

Oh, wait, that would be Republicans.

What voter suppression, are you being racist and saying blacks are to stupid to vote?

And what collusion with the Russians?
17 intelligence agencies have confirmed Russia influenced our election in Trump's favor.
Don't they cover this 8 month old news on Fox?
Lol

Clapper also said that is a lie, only 3 intel agencies were involved in the report, not 17. Even the 3 didn't all have the same level of confidence.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Russian media was allowed in last week’s meeting, but American outlets were not.

President Donald Trump revealed “highly classified information” last week during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that the information “jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The publication did not elaborate on what the president’s disclosure entailed due to the sensitive nature of the information.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read the Washington Post’s full report here.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Well, this doesn't sound good. I wonder what "highly classified information" Trump shared with the Russians? This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

And the Hill
Report: Trump revealed highly classified info to Russians
The HIll is parroting the Post

Okay, imagine if Obama did this, what the Trumpbots in this thread would be saying.
CNN is reporting McMaster is calling the Washington Post article, false...

McMaster: Washington Post story is false - CNN Video
McMaster wasnt in the room. If the American press wasn't banned we'd have pictures of the whole room to prove it.
The fact Putin's Puppet let the Russian press in instead of the American press speaks volumes.
McMaster was certainly in the room. He admitted it. They just replayed his conference on Tucker Carlson.

First Trump fires the very guy that is leading the investigation against him and his staff.
Then he brings into the Oval Office two Russian spies and shakes their hands ( but wouldn't shake Angela Merkel's hand)
He bans the American press but let's in the Russian press but there's nothing suspicious going on, right?
Ha!

Trump scandals are creating a log jam in the media. Someone tell him to take a break with the corruption for a day or two, Jesus!

yea, now if we can stop with the fabricated ones maybe we'd have time for any potential real ones.

if he were this corrupt he'd have been arrested a decade or more ago.

As I posted, I had already read it on WaPo.
Then it turned out that was the link in the OP.

You people are just plain stupid.

What do you TRAITORS think trump was bragging about after his secret meeting with the Russians? What? Say it. What was he bragging about?

blech.

I have come to despise you RWNJ traitors. You'll lie and lie and lie rather than side with your own country.
Washington Post. Lmfao.
Don't dismiss the news outright. The story may very well be true. Having said that you need to operate with a level of skepticism when it comes to our media.

Right we have been hear before:

Trump lied 70% of the time in the last 2 years of statements... How many retractions has he given?

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

If you want to go for credibility....
How about you proving your BS claim on the lies?
You are the least knowledgable of any poster on this forum.
Do you need a source that the sun sets in the west?
So no proof as usual, just that lie, and then the attack and deflection.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

From the Link Lakota provided
The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.
But the headline isn't that Trump made a potential diplomatic blunder, is it? The headline is "OMGSH Trump leaked classified info to the Russians!!!" The fact remains that Trump can declassify anything he wants whenever he wants as President. You can disagree with the decision as being an error in judgement, but you can't pretend like he doesn't have the authority to do so.

The headline actually reads "Trump shared highly classified information with the Russians".

Which, if this story is true, is entirely accurate.

The fact that he has the authority to do so doesn't change that.
And yet we know what the implication is.

Okay, imagine if Obama did this, what the Trumpbots in this thread would be saying.
CNN is reporting McMaster is calling the Washington Post article, false...

McMaster: Washington Post story is false - CNN Video
McMaster wasnt in the room. If the American press wasn't banned we'd have pictures of the whole room to prove it.
The fact Putin's Puppet let the Russian press in instead of the American press speaks volumes.
McMaster was certainly in the room. He admitted it. They just replayed his conference on Tucker Carlson.
Tucker had access to the room with all American press banned?
Lmao. Thanks for the laugh.

Forum List

Back