BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be ground for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.
Washington Post article has been debunked by everyone who was in the room.

I think you mean denied. Not debunked.
Debunked.
McMaster: The Washington Post story that came out is false
You don't think the orange clown ordered him out to lie for him?
YOU are one naive mfer.
--------------------------------------------- silly thinking , McMaster would tell him to drop dead Reasonable !!

Chances the republicans will lose the House in 2018 are increasing every day.

- republican congressman who wants to remain anonymous.
Yeah....50 more of these fake stories and you might be getting close.

Some thing should be done to WAPO. They should not be allowed to get away with this. If it were a private citizen, the Post's last printing press would be sold to pay that judgement.
For reporting the truth? Lol
How do you know it's a lie?
If we don't have a free press we're Russia which we're on the road to becoming which will make you cheer.

You only want free speech if it doesn't include information leaked out about your corrupt DNC and canidates.

Admit it.

Wikileaks coming directly from Putin himself via Assange is not free speech bozo.

Post prints false story...liberals go bonkers over it. Dummies.
Why? Why is it fake? You can't explain why and you know it.
It has already been debunked by everyone that was at the fucking meeting. Catherine Herridge at FOX who has covered Pentagon for years has contacted her sources and they have said story has no merit.
Oh great. Catherine at goddamn Fox News cleared the story up. How quaint. What would we do without Fair and Balanced news like Fox's second hand account of bullshit?

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be ground for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.
Washington Post article has been debunked by everyone who was in the room.

Do you really think that will stop anyone, ABC news lead with the story, then gave McMasters account. Shows where their bias is.

Their bias or yours?

Read the article and then look what McMasters said. He never addressed anything from the article.

Your unwillingness to do that only shows your bias.

"Trump Reportedly..." There's that lie giveaway yet again!
And yet you believed anything negative story about Hillary that began with "reportedly". Your hypocrisy is astounding.
What story is that? when was that? show me this happened. You are lying.
Because the large majority of her controversy was "reported".
I see no proof whatsoever. Standar4d fare with you losers.

And this "source" is who?

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.
So that actual reading of the link shit doesn't apply to you.

As I posted, I had already read it on WaPo.
Then it turned out that was the link in the OP.

You people are just plain stupid.

What do you TRAITORS think trump was bragging about after his secret meeting with the Russians? What? Say it. What was he bragging about?

blech.

I have come to despise you RWNJ traitors. You'll lie and lie and lie rather than side with your own country.
Washington Post. Lmfao.
Don't dismiss the news outright. The story may very well be true. Having said that you need to operate with a level of skepticism when it comes to our media.

Right we have been hear before:

Trump lied 70% of the time in the last 2 years of statements... How many retractions has he given?

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

If you want to go for credibility....

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.

What do you TRAITORS think trump was bragging about after his secret meeting with the Russians? What? Say it. What was he bragging about?

blech.

I have come to despise you RWNJ traitors. You'll lie and lie and lie rather than side with your own country.
Washington Post. Lmfao.
Don't dismiss the news outright. The story may very well be true. Having said that you need to operate with a level of skepticism when it comes to our media.

Trump lied 70% of the time in the last 2 years of statements... How many retractions has he given?

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

How about you proving your BS claim on the lies?

This isn't fake news. This isn't made up. He is incompetent, unfit, unqualified and absolutely the Russia stories are real.
well it's damn sure not true so i guess the liberals need to redefine a few more words now.

blech.

Washington Post. Lmfao.

How about you proving your BS claim on the lies?
You are the least knowledgable of any poster on this forum.
Do you need a source that the sun sets in the west?

blech.

Washington Post. Lmfao.

The credibility in question is THE SOURCE not the reporter you stupid ass.

Some thing should be done to WAPO. They should not be allowed to get away with this. If it were a private citizen, the Post's last printing press would be sold to pay that judgement.
For reporting the truth? Lol
How do you know it's a lie?
If we don't have a free press we're Russia which we're on the road to becoming which will make you cheer.

You only want free speech if it doesn't include information leaked out about your corrupt DNC and canidates.

Admit it.

Wikileaks coming directly from Putin himself via Assange is not free speech bozo.

Again yeah we know, you only want Free speech if it doesn't include telling the truth about the corrupt DNC and it's canidates..

You do BTW know leaking information is a felony right?

Forum List

Back