BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
So that would be no one. Hillary gave no one classified intel who wasn't cleared to receive it. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

She didn't have to hand it over as she just left it all on a server in her basement (which was illegal) for them and whomever to just help them selves to. And her excuse ? " I was to stupid to know better". Yeah.

Point to even one of those emails that have surfaced from anywhere other than the server.

Last edited:
It is amazing that none of these Useful Idiot Moon Bats were concerned about classified material when it was Crooked Hillary being in violation of the security laws of this country? Now all of a sudden they are getting on their high horse about it.

Dumbasses!

And you were all over Hillary, but giving a pass now. Very funny.

Is that why McMaster won't deny that it was "classified"...?
Some information is 'classified' yet can be de-classified due to Open Source Reporting. Ask Tom Clancy - he was pulled in by investigators several times writing books because what he wrote about was classified; however, every time he was able to show how everything he wrote about came from Open Source - unclass - reporting.

Some information is 'classified' yet can be de-classified due to Open Source Reporting. Ask Tom Clancy - he was pulled in by investigators several times writing books because what he wrote about was classified; however, every time he was able to show how everything he wrote about came from Open Source - unclass - reporting.

Funny. Tell that to Israel.

Hillary Clinton broke numerous laws. It was proven. It was declared by the FBI. So far, as with everything else coming from the snowflakes, this is just another accusation.

The Democrats should call for ANOTHER investigation, completely grinding the US govt to a halt, dealing with nothing but their butt-hurt, sour-grapes unsubstantiated, zero-evidence-supported accusations and 'revenge politics'.

Funny. Tell that to Israel.
Why do I need to? Nothing illegal was done, and I am not involved.

So that would be no one. Hillary gave no one classified intel who wasn't cleared to receive it. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

She didn't have to hand it over as she just left it all on a server in her basement (which was illegal) for them and whomever to just help them selves to. And her excuse ? " I was to stupid to know better". Yeah.

Point is to even one of those emails that have surfaced from anywhere other than the server.
Like on the laptop sitting on Weiner's weiner as he sexted a 15yo girl...?!

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton broke numerous laws. It was proven. It was declared by the FBI. So far, as with everything else coming from the snowflakes, this is just another accusation.

The Democrats should call for ANOTHER investigation, completely grinding the US govt to a halt, dealing with nothing but their butt-hurt, sour-grapes unsubstantiated, zero-evidence-supported accusations and 'revenge politics'.

Trumps tweet sure sounds like a confirmation...

The FBI didn't charge her.

'...sounds like...'

Well there you have it - proof positive. Impeach him.

'...sounds like...'

How you liking your mass murderer President now?

Point is to even one of those emails that have surfaced from anywhere other than the server.

Surfaced from hacking, retard.

Was Israel the source of the classified information that Trump shared with Russians?
I think it's been confirmed that was Israel.
Its been reported- unless Israel confirms it I don't know how we can know for certain.

But lets assume for a moment that it was Israel- and consider how that might affect the security of not only the United States- but of Israel also.

Look at the date of this report:

US bans laptops, iPads in carry-on bags from airports in 8 Islamic countries due to bomb fears

This shit has been in the news for a couple of months.

Is that the info Trump gave to the Russians Texas?

According to your links that's what everyone is bitching about. They discussed common terrorist threats including threats to civil aviations. According to McMasters and Tillerson who were in the room, no sources or methods were discussed. What exactly is bad about talking about something that has been in the news since at least March 21st?

No.
Trump discussed a specific threat that could have only come from one source. He did this in spite of an agreement to not share the information. While he didn't divulge the source, it wouldn't be hard for the Russians to figure it out. Trump just burned a source and screwed an important ally in the war on ISIS.

Let me ask you something. How do you know it wasn't the leaker who actually exposed the information to WAPO and not Trump to the Russians? This is akin to the old question, when did you stop beating your wife? You can't disprove a negative. According to McMaster this morning Trump wasn't even briefed on the sources and methods, so how could he compromise them? There appears to be a considerable number of seditious people in government, that are trying to bring Trump down, it's time to start cleaning house. These people are accomplishing things Putin could only dream of.

Interesting idea. I had a similar one:
What if, and I by no means am advocating so much as the plausibility of this, but what if all this "bumbling Trump", and "colluding with the Russians", and "White House leaks", are no more than a ruse? I mean, what if, all of this is intended to facilitate a narrative that is fake. What if the "intel" supposedly given to the Russians was fake, and part of a disinformation campaign? What if all of this is intended to be a smoke screen? Sure it likely isn't all, but what if at least part of it were a smoke screen? Seriously.
Are we to believe that someone with first had knowledge of this meeting (aka was in the room) leaked this information to the WaPo without the blessing of people VERY close to the President (if not Trump himself)? Really? Are we to believe that someone with (likely) the highest levels of clearance just decided, all on their own, to leak this information (including classified intel) to the WaPo, and the WaPo (because of their love of country) decided to not include the intel? Has ANYONE really thought about it like that? Are we really THAT gullible as a nation?
Maybe it's all true. Maybe I'm way out in left (or right) field here. Maybe I'm not. I certainly hope that I am onto something here, because if this really is what is going on, we have far bigger problems than an incompetent President. Our entire country is at stake if the WaPo story is completely accurate. Think about it. If we, as a nation, rely on the media to keep national secrets, we are in serious trouble.

Now the regressives are saying Trump admitted releasing something improper in a tweet. I guess you can read anything you want in a tweet, because I didn't get that, the only changes to civil aviation the US has made recently was on carry on laptops, tablets and other large portable devices and that's been in the news for a couple of months. That was attributed to the Yemen raid in the news, was that a misdirection, who knows. I do know WAPO is making money on this hand over fist, I heard this morning they set a new record for clicks per second on this story. I guess it pays pretty good to have anonymous sources.

Surfaced from hacking, retard.
Who needs to hack it when Hillary and her circle are sending it al lover the place and while Seth Rich is sending 44,000 e-mails to Wikileaks...?

'...sounds like...'

How you liking your mass murderer President now?

Who murdered whom?

Forum List

Back