BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Add another benchmark the tards have just admitted they are okay with: Revealing classified information to a hostile nation which puts American and allied lives in greater danger.
Were you okay with this?

CvMQHF2VUAA_I6B.jpg
I see the date on that tweet is 20 October 2016.

Hillary probably read this article from September 2016: To launch a nuclear strike, Donald Trump would follow these steps

About five minutes may elapse from the president’s decision until intercontinental ballistic missiles blast out of their silos, and about fifteen minutes until submarine missiles shoot out of their tubes. Once fired, the missiles and their warheads cannot be called back.

Sooper sekrit intelligence indeed! :lol:

Breaking Update

Our country has been put in serious peril since Hillary told our enemies our most crucial classified secret during the debate. It pales in comparison to what the Washington Post is alledging Trump did.

Hillary Clinton ✔ @HillaryClinton
When the president gives the order to launch a nuclear weapon, that’s it. The officer has to launch. It can take as little as four minutes.
8:35 PM - 19 Oct 2016

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/flashback-deep-state-media-completely-ignored-hillary-clinton-leaking-classified-information-debate/
In other words:
trollface-i-dont-troll-all-day-long-but-when-i-do-its-to-deflect-from-the-fact-that-my-team-sucks.jpg
CvMQHF2VUAA_I6B.jpg

Add another benchmark the tards have just admitted they are okay with: Revealing classified information to a hostile nation which puts American and allied lives in greater danger.
Were you okay with this?

CvMQHF2VUAA_I6B.jpg

Hillary probably read this article from September 2016: To launch a nuclear strike, Donald Trump would follow these steps

About five minutes may elapse from the president’s decision until intercontinental ballistic missiles blast out of their silos, and about fifteen minutes until submarine missiles shoot out of their tubes. Once fired, the missiles and their warheads cannot be called back.

You don't know she read that article.

Trump and Ryan established their own benchmarks which Trump has now violated.

Are they going to live up to their own standards, or are they raging hypocrites?

I think we all know the answer: It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

Were you okay with this?

CvMQHF2VUAA_I6B.jpg

You don't know she read that article.
I know it wasn't as big a secret as you were told it was.

Hell, everyone knows missiles can be launched in minutes. Except you, apparently.

But I bet you didn't know what city Trump received his intel about ISIS from. And neither did anyone else who wasn't supposed to know. Until the fat fucking showboat felt the need to brag. To the fucking RUSSIANS!

The man is unfit for the office.

Trump Reportedly Revealed "Highly Classified Information" During Meeting With Russian Officials

Sooooo, Trump shared "highly classified information" with Russians. WaPo claims that information is about "terrorist threat related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft".

Let's see... president is "not allowed" to talk about it, and media is.

21ad7oj.jpg

OMG...I should have known. Apparently I've not had enough coffee. You and Iceberg have seized on the insignificant part of my commentary in order to ignore the rest. Trump fucked your "fake news" line so you two are not going with "he's king he can do anything", you're going with "it wasn't THAT classified" and ''berg added "but, but, but Obama" :lol:

Leftist media was talking about laptop bombs for over a month. Why, if is classified as "secret"?

Obviously, it's not a secret. Why do you think he's not allowed to talk about it?

Russians in the meeting have denied it. Breaking...AP.
And you believe them.

Russians deny it. The Americans in the meeting deny it. The posts sources are anonymous.

So yes. There is no reason to believe it yet

Trump tweeted about it.

Trump acknowledges ‘facts’ shared with Russian envoys during White House meeting

What facts he shared that he's not allowed to share?

Our country has been put in serious peril since Hillary told our enemies our most crucial classified secret during the debate.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

It was so incredibly sooper bombastic oh-my-god secret that Bloomberg wrote an article about it weeks before.

Russians in the meeting have denied it. Breaking...AP.
And you believe them.

Russians deny it. The Americans in the meeting deny it. The posts sources are anonymous.

So yes. There is no reason to believe it yet

Trump tweeted about it.

Trump acknowledges ‘facts’ shared with Russian envoys during White House meeting

What facts he shared that he's not allowed to share?
He shared what city the intelligence source was in. From this, the Russians can infer which of our allies gave us that intel, and then they can disrupt that source when they are working at cross purposes to the US.

This could cause our ally to no longer share intel about ISIS with us, thus putting American lives in greater danger.

Got it now?

The fat fuck is unfit for the office. It's almost as if he is a puppet of the Russians, especially since he had just fired the guy who was investigating whether or not he or his cronies had colluded with the Russians when they interfered in our election.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

From the Link Lakota provided
The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.

Coming from the Party that sacrificed the Benghazi Consulate to cover up the Obama/Clinton ISIS & AQ arms dealing operation, that means a lot

^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

Take your pick:

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump's disclosures jeopardized a critical source of ...
View attachment 126783
Trump sharing highly classified information with Russia shows his extreme hubris
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎
Hubris and rank amateurism are killing President Trump when it comes to his Russia problem. And that's the most charitable explanation. First, Trump made the very questionable decision to meet with top Russian officials a day after making the very ...

Washington Post: Trump shared classified info to Russians
CNN - ‎1 hour ago‎
H.R. McMaster, Trump's national security adviser who participated in the meeting, told the Post that Trump and the Russian officials discussed "common threats." "The President and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist ...

White House pushes back on reports that Trump revealed highly classified info
CNBC - ‎4 minutes ago‎
The Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump divulged highly classified information during his meeting with Russian officials last week. Officials told the Post that the information was incredibly sensitive and that its exposure endangers ...

Report: Trump revealed highly classified info to Russians
The Hill - ‎2 hours ago‎
President Trump revealed highly classified intelligence information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador while meeting with them last week at the White House, The Washington Post reported Monday. Current and former U.S. officials told the ...

Trump 'shared classified information with Russia'
BBC News - ‎25 minutes ago‎
President Donald Trump revealed highly classified information about so-called Islamic State to the Russian foreign minister, officials have told US media. The information came from a partner of the US which had not given the US permission to share it ...
View attachment 126784
Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say
New York Times - ‎28 minutes ago‎
WASHINGTON — President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador last week, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was ...

Report: Trump revealed classified info to Russians at White House
CBS News - ‎1 hour ago‎
President Donald Trump revealed "highly classified" intelligence to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Segey Kislyak during a meeting at the White House last week, according to The Washington Post. The disclosures may have ...

Look at the date of this report:

US bans laptops, iPads in carry-on bags from airports in 8 Islamic countries due to bomb fears

This shit has been in the news for a couple of months.

Is that the info Trump gave to the Russians Texas?

According to your links that's what everyone is bitching about. They discussed common terrorist threats including threats to civil aviations. According to McMasters and Tillerson who were in the room, no sources or methods were discussed. What exactly is bad about talking about something that has been in the news since at least March 21st?

No.
Trump discussed a specific threat that could have only come from one source. He did this in spite of an agreement to not share the information. While he didn't divulge the source, it wouldn't be hard for the Russians to figure it out. Trump just burned a source and screwed an important ally in the war on ISIS.

Let me ask you something. How do you know it wasn't the leaker who actually exposed the information to WAPO and not Trump to the Russians? This is akin to the old question, when did you stop beating your wife? You can't disprove a negative. According to McMaster this morning Trump wasn't even briefed on the sources and methods, so how could he compromise them? There appears to be a considerable number of seditious people in government, that are trying to bring Trump down, it's time to start cleaning house. These people are accomplishing things Putin could only dream of.

When a, so called, president allows Russian government supported media into the White House, while shutting out US media, we have a problem. We are in danger of losing our Democratic legitimacy and the lives of many in the intelligence community when the, so called, president shares classified information with our greatest world adversary.

Putin must be smiling a big smile as he plan to destroy our country is going great. He has elected someone he has been grooming for years. Sadly, because the republican congress is complicit in the Russian take over, we only have the Judicial branch standing between us and destruction.

GOD HELP AMERICA!

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

From the Link Lakota provided
The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.

Coming from the Party that sacrificed the Benghazi Consulate to cover up the Obama/Clinton ISIS & AQ arms dealing operation, that means a lot

You are a Slug...just like the Orange Clown you elected.

When a, so called, president allows Russian government supported media into the White House, while shutting out US media, we have a problem. We are in danger of losing our Democratic legitimacy and the lives of many in the intelligence community when the, so called, president shares classified information with our greatest world adversary.

Putin must be smiling a big smile as he plan to destroy our country is going great. He has elected someone he has been grooming for years. Sadly, because the republican congress is complicit in the Russian take over, we only have the Judicial branch standing between us and destruction.

GOD HELP AMERICA!

Trump is obviously a Russian foreign agent. Putin owns him.

Forum List

Back