BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
I am beginning to wonder if the Dems are scared to death of Trump getting close to Russia in fear of learning something damaging... They have previously had a rather close relationship with them. From Obama, to Hillary, to Schumer...

Russia should be punished for interfering with our elections.
Where's the evidence? Comey reassured Trump in 3 separate occasions he was not being investigated for ties with Russia meaning there was no evidence to start an investigation. All of this was confirmed in Trump's termination letter to Comey.

comey-letter.jpg

Yeah, he does.
I am beginning to wonder if the Dems are scared to death of Trump getting close to Russia in fear of learning something damaging... They have previously had a rather close relationship with them. From Obama, to Hillary, to Schumer...

Yep.......and obama should be punished for interfering in Israel's election.

Yes the right cares more about Israel than the US.

No....we showed how much we care by keeping hilary out of office.......

Trump better supports Israel eh?

Where's the evidence? Comey reassured Trump in 3 separate occasions he was not being investigated for ties with Russia meaning there was no evidence to start an investigation. All of this was confirmed in Trump's termination letter to Comey.

comey-letter.jpg

It is a fact they interfered in our election. Whether trump colluded with them is the question.

Lol, you brain, are a good lemming, for sure.

comey-letter.jpg

It is a fact they interfered in our election. Whether trump colluded with them is the question.

Where's the evidence? Comey reassured Trump in 3 separate occasions he was not being investigated for ties with Russia meaning there was no evidence to start an investigation.
Show us the evidence Comey reassured Trump on 3 separate occasions he was not being investigated.

All you have is a well known liar's worthless word.

This time it did not even take 24 hours for Donald Trump to throw his staffers under the bus and contradict their denials.

After The Post broke the story, senior White House aides quickly denied it. “I was in the room. It didn’t happen,” said National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. “This story is false,” added Dina Powell, his deputy.

Then, on Twitter this morning, Trump essentially acknowledged that the Post’s reporting is accurate, defended his decision to share the information and complained about the leak that allowed what he’d done to get out

The Daily 202: Trump’s chaotic White House once again makes a bad story worse

No links to any of your crap. :rolleyes:

pretty sure they're next to all the links proving russia helped trump win.

i do have to wonder why people can call bullshit and/or for proof of claims other make about their side, yet it's ok to not have valid proof for the things you choose to attack.

not *you* specific junky. just met ya and have no idea what your claims are - but overall this is more common than people seem to realize. demand proof, give none.
Yeah the left wing media is crap

The Washington Post is "the left wing media"?

:lol:

You don't read papers much do you? We don't call it the Washington compost for nothing.

Yeah ok pal. I'm sure anything other than infowars and brietbart is the left wing media to you loons

Stick to the comics and rap music for you I guess because news and politics you know nothing about.

Keep shoveling down TV dinners in your trailer and getting your "news" from Limbaugh, because the real world is not where your head is, partisan hack bitch

God damn you are really Tha stupid? Scarry.....

We have no denial from Comey.
We do have word Obama shared a CIA agents name.
White House blows cover of CIA chief in Afghanistan

Where's the evidence? Comey reassured Trump in 3 separate occasions he was not being investigated for ties with Russia meaning there was no evidence to start an investigation.
Show us the evidence Comey reassured Trump on 3 separate occasions he was not being investigated.

Again, the 'witness' / source of this claim against Trump is reportedly denying it ever happened, denying he ever said it did. So once again we are left with another snowflake false accusation without any proof.

And why he held the press briefing today. Lol
Again, the 'witness' / source of this claim against Trump is reportedly denying it ever happened, denying he ever said it did. So once again we are left with another snowflake false accusation without any proof.

Just the latest childish anti American ploy to try and harm the President by a bunch of sore losers. I was just a few days ago trying to explain to libs that this constant BS coming from an angry Trump hating media is actually helping Trump.

His support among his voters is still at 98%. The liberals are going bat crazy trying to understand why that is. It's easy, only the very duped are goose stepping along side of the liberal media.

You are goose stepping your democrat party right down a rat hole right beside the failing media. You will not win support this way but the aging leaders of the democrat party are too stupid out of touch and angry to see it.

Donald Trump's poll numbers should terrify Republicans - CNNPolitics.com
M
He would get 20 extra points with a friendly media.

What are his big wins? So far I see mostly chaos. A country divided. Heck even republicans are divided.

Well, we have been to busy desiminating a scandle an hour to see things like American beef ranchers being able to sell to China. Was the other way around with Bush the elder and younger. Got a non Black Jesus apostle on the SC. There is stuff I jet no one who wants to talk about it. No where near as cool as getting a Nobel Peace prize for being borne though.

Let's hear all the ways he has made my life better.

Gorsuch

Now you don't have to worry about your son's being forced to wear a dress to school.

So you want us to believe Comey who just got fired because one reason he lied about the e mails fwd to weiners computer?

And just a few minutes ago McMaster stated what Trump said was wholly appropriate.
This time it did not even take 24 hours for Donald Trump to throw his staffers under the bus and contradict their denials.

After The Post broke the story, senior White House aides quickly denied it. “I was in the room. It didn’t happen,” said National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. “This story is false,” added Dina Powell, his deputy.

Then, on Twitter this morning, Trump essentially acknowledged that the Post’s reporting is accurate, defended his decision to share the information and complained about the leak that allowed what he’d done to get out

The Daily 202: Trump’s chaotic White House once again makes a bad story worse

By his own standard, the fat fuck is not fit to serve as President.

Add another benchmark the tards have just admitted they are okay with: Revealing classified information to a hostile nation which puts American and allied lives in greater danger.

Breaking Update

Our country has been put in serious peril since Hillary told our enemies our most crucial classified secret during the debate. It pales in comparison to what the Washington Post is alledging Trump did.

Hillary Clinton ✔ @HillaryClinton
When the president gives the order to launch a nuclear weapon, that’s it. The officer has to launch. It can take as little as four minutes.
8:35 PM - 19 Oct 2016

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/flashback-deep-state-media-completely-ignored-hillary-clinton-leaking-classified-information-debate/

Breaking Update

Our country has been put in serious peril since Hillary told our enemies our most crucial classified secret during the debate. It pales in comparison to what the Washington Post is alledging Trump did.

Hillary Clinton ✔ @HillaryClinton
When the president gives the order to launch a nuclear weapon, that’s it. The officer has to launch. It can take as little as four minutes.
8:35 PM - 19 Oct 2016

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/flashback-deep-state-media-completely-ignored-hillary-clinton-leaking-classified-information-debate/
In other words:
trollface-i-dont-troll-all-day-long-but-when-i-do-its-to-deflect-from-the-fact-that-my-team-sucks.jpg

Forum List

Back