BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Just the latest childish anti American ploy to try and harm the President by a bunch of sore losers. I was just a few days ago trying to explain to libs that this constant BS coming from an angry Trump hating media is actually helping Trump.

His support among his voters is still at 98%. The liberals are going bat crazy trying to understand why that is. It's easy, only the very duped are goose stepping along side of the liberal media.

You are goose stepping your democrat party right down a rat hole right beside the failing media. You will not win support this way but the aging leaders of the democrat party are too stupid out of touch and angry to see it.

Donald Trump's poll numbers should terrify Republicans - CNNPolitics.com

Just the latest childish anti American ploy to try and harm the President by a bunch of sore losers. I was just a few days ago trying to explain to libs that this constant BS coming from an angry Trump hating media is actually helping Trump.

His support among his voters is still at 98%. The liberals are going bat crazy trying to understand why that is. It's easy, only the very duped are goose stepping along side of the liberal media.

You are goose stepping your democrat party right down a rat hole right beside the failing media. You will not win support this way but the aging leaders of the democrat party are too stupid out of touch and angry to see it.

M
He would get 20 extra points with a friendly media.

Really? Please quote even one time where I've been proven wrong - other than Adolf Trump cheating Hillary out of the presidency
"Trump will never win the primary" "Hillary will be the next president" "Trump won with the help of the Russians" "Trump will be impeached"
Do you want me to continue? or are you sorry for being a dumb ass that can't remember your own stupid words? You are always proved wrong. You are wrong so often I can predict what will happen just by reading your posts and threads and predicting the opposite. :ahole-1:

M

What are his big wins? So far I see mostly chaos. A country divided. Heck even republicans are divided.

Fake poll from a fake news agency, sorry but CNN has no credibility here. Not one ounce of it.

Fake poll from a fake news agency, sorry but CNN has no credibility here. Not one ounce of it.

Not their poll moron.

So that would be no one. Hillary gave no one classified intel who wasn't cleared to receive it. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

You mean on the 30,000 emails she destroyed....? What was on those? Who did they go to? Why were they on a secret, illegal server? Let's answer that before you say what she did or didn't do...

What are his big wins? So far I see mostly chaos. A country divided. Heck even republicans are divided.
What you see are the insiders, the entrenched big shots in DC fighting the peoples choice. You see the swamp being drained and the rats on both sides are fighting for their last breath. My question is why are the liberals in our nation so tied to the establishment? Why do they suck politicians a holes? What has happened to the once proud liberal fighting "the man"? Now you are defending "the man" from the people. Now you are "the man" and we the people kicked your ass and will do it again in 2018.

And Mike Gallagher is interviewing someone who brought up the fact that obama leaked the name of the CIA station chief in Afghanistan and they had to pull the guy out to keep him alive....

What you see are the insiders, the entrenched big shots in DC fighting the peoples choice. You see the swamp being drained and the rats on both sides are fighting for their last breath. My question is why are the liberals in our nation so tied to the establishment? Why do they suck politicians a holes? What has happened to the once proud liberal fighting "the man"? Now you are defending "the man" from the people. Now you are "the man" and we the people kicked your ass and will do it again in 2018.

I don't see any wins in there.

M

Here are his wins. He's doing absolutely fantastic righting the ship in order to make America great again.

President Trump CRUSHES Obama in First Four Months Comparison

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-presidents-trump-vs-obama-first-4-month-comparison/

And Mike Gallagher is interviewing someone who brought up the fact that obama leaked the name of the CIA station chief in Afghanistan and they had to pull the guy out to keep him alive....

So you are saying trump is like obama?

M

Well, we have been to busy desiminating a scandle an hour to see things like American beef ranchers being able to sell to China. Was the other way around with Bush the elder and younger. Got a non Black Jesus apostle on the SC. There is stuff I jet no one who wants to talk about it. No where near as cool as getting a Nobel Peace prize for being borne though.

It's true! I remember when it happened.

M

Well, we have been to busy desiminating a scandle an hour to see things like American beef ranchers being able to sell to China. Was the other way around with Bush the elder and younger. Got a non Black Jesus apostle on the SC. There is stuff I jet no one who wants to talk about it. No where near as cool as getting a Nobel Peace prize for being borne though.

Let's hear all the ways he has made my life better.

Forum List

Back