BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
but you don't know what was told at this point, correct? and if so, is your argument now "dismantled"?

if not - tell me what he leaked specifically or tell me you don't know. should be one of the two, right?
LOL

Unlike Hillary's deleted email, we know Trump revealed highly classified intel with Russia.
Trump can, Hillary couldn't and more then enough evidence she did, remember the guy you wanted fired said Hillary had no "intent" to do so?

LOL

Let's see your evidence that Hillary gave classified intel to someone without clearance to receive it....

Let's see yours on trumps. Remember, clinton was passing emails with classified info but it was determined her intent was good. Lol.
Great, let's see your evidence that Hillary passed classified intel to anyone without clearance to receive it...

I'll find it if you show yours that Trump gave over top secret info. So far everyone who would know has come out and said it was a lie. Not inaccurate, but a lie.

It's enough to warrant the employment of an independent councel to investigate it.
but you don't know what was told at this point, correct? and if so, is your argument now "dismantled"?

if not - tell me what he leaked specifically or tell me you don't know. should be one of the two, right?
LOL

Unlike Hillary's deleted email, we know Trump revealed highly classified intel with Russia.
fact - her mail was deleted so we don't know.
fact - nothing for sure is out yet of what happened.

fact - you're mad cause...TRUMP.
Not exactly. We don't know that Hillary leaked any classified material. We do know Trump did.

you keep saying that but have yet to show it. do you not find that odd you asked everyone to PROVE IT yet you fail to meet your OWN requirements here?

Typical hypocrite partisan hack liberal.

So that would be no one. Hillary gave no one classified intel who wasn't cleared to receive it. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

She didn't have to hand it over as she just left it all on a server in her basement (which was illegal) for them and whomever to just help them selves to. And her excuse ? " I was to stupid to know better". Yeah.
And there's no evidence anyone accessed any classified email on her server.

Now you are acting like a silly child, does that make you feel special ?

LOL

fact - her mail was deleted so we don't know.
fact - nothing for sure is out yet of what happened.

fact - you're mad cause...TRUMP.
Not exactly. We don't know that Hillary leaked any classified material. We do know Trump did.

Denial. It ain't just a river in Egypt.
Oh? What am I denying? Posters are claiming Hillary leaked classified information. I'm asking for evidence that she did and all I'm getting in response is there is no evidence that she did.

She didn't give it, she left it out in buffet style for hem to look through and take what they liked. Then, her excuse was basically that she was to stupid to know better, but was good to go for being presidant. To accept that I'll quote Nancy Pelozi and say it would have to be "a willing suspension of disbelief". What was back when she was trying to justify voting for the Iraqi invasion before she voted against it.

And there's no evidence anyone accessed any classified email on her server.

Man, do you ever do anything but spew garbage? Getting tired of reading it. It doesn't even matter if anyone accessed it or not though it appears they did--- look up U.S. Code section 18 (in another post about a week ago, I listed all the relevant ones) and read down the list, it is a federal crime, felony just being CARELESS with classified info! Even if you didn't know you were careless, even if you didn't know it was classified! There is no requirement of intent. There is no requirement of access or proven damage. And Hillary was the top officer in charge of the whole Dept. of State. The Director of the FBI himself said July 5 2016 thast Hillary was EXTREMELY CARELESS.

LOL

Trump can, Hillary couldn't and more then enough evidence she did, remember the guy you wanted fired said Hillary had no "intent" to do so?

LOL

Let's see your evidence that Hillary gave classified intel to someone without clearance to receive it....
it's right next to the evidence trump did it.

still don't see the evidence, just a lot of shouting it's coming.
LOL

Trump admitted it.
that he leaked classified information? that i don't see yet. i see people get that out of what he said...

but you had *us* pinned that we could not prove hillary had classified mail in the deleted mail. great. good job.

now that you can't prove trump did it, you run to speculation and forgo this "proof" you were just asking for earlier.
In response to the report that he revealed classified intel to Russia, he said he has the "absolute right to share facts".

Trump says he has 'absolute right' to share facts with Russians

Well there's no question Trump crossed a line. Rightwingers only want to talk about Hillary.

:lmao:

LOL

LOL

Trump admitted it.
that he leaked classified information? that i don't see yet. i see people get that out of what he said...

but you had *us* pinned that we could not prove hillary had classified mail in the deleted mail. great. good job.

now that you can't prove trump did it, you run to speculation and forgo this "proof" you were just asking for earlier.
In response to the report that he revealed classified intel to Russia, he said he has the "absolute right to share facts".

So ? Then all this is much adu about nothing by your own words in this post I'm quoting. That he can declassify on the spot at will means he did nothing wron and it's backed by the article you quoted. So back to what you were getting at, what's the impeachable offense then?

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.
Alt left: OMG Trump shared info on ISIS (world's enemy) to Russia! This is blasphemy!

Sounds like the alt left is now pro-ISIS. Can't say we didn't see that coming.
He may have put sources' lives at risk. That's ok with you though, right?
Can you link me to your thread whining about Obama sharing classified intelligence about the Bin Laden raid to a MOVIE DIRECTOR to make a Hollywood MOVIE?

LOL

LOL

Trump admitted it.

great. but do you have any proof or evidence he did? saying he has the right to do this doesn't mean he did, nor what he shared is in fact classified.

you demanded specific proof for hillary yet now - you allow speculation. kinda a party foul, dude.

Obama ‘Leaking Info on Israeli Strikes in Syria’ – InvestmentWatch

C_6Pxf4XkAIejyF.jpg

U.S. offers to share Syria intelligence on terrorists with Russia

LOL

LOL

Trump admitted it.

I don't think we should share anything with the country who hacked our elections, damaging our voting rights.

Already, slowly but surely the story comes apart. The story is already changing from "Trump outed a top secret" to " well, we diddnt say he "outed" it, just made it so the Russians could figure out where it came from". That would be from the guy who wrote the or a article in the Washington post about this latest escibible. He is even walking it back on Foux.

No links to any of your crap. :rolleyes:

pretty sure they're next to all the links proving russia helped trump win.

i do have to wonder why people can call bullshit and/or for proof of claims other make about their side, yet it's ok to not have valid proof for the things you choose to attack.

not *you* specific junky. just met ya and have no idea what your claims are - but overall this is more common than people seem to realize. demand proof, give none.
Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.

Yeah the left wing media is crap

The Washington Post is "the left wing media"?

:lol:

You don't read papers much do you? We don't call it the Washington compost for nothing.

Yeah ok pal. I'm sure anything other than infowars and brietbart is the left wing media to you loons

Stick to the comics and rap music for you I guess because news and politics you know nothing about.

Keep shoveling down TV dinners in your trailer and getting your "news" from Limbaugh, because the real world is not where your head is, partisan hack bitch

Just the latest childish anti American ploy to try and harm the President by a bunch of sore losers. I was just a few days ago trying to explain to libs that this constant BS coming from an angry Trump hating media is actually helping Trump.

His support among his voters is still at 98%. The liberals are going bat crazy trying to understand why that is. It's easy, only the very duped are goose stepping along side of the liberal media.

You are goose stepping your democrat party right down a rat hole right beside the failing media. You will not win support this way but the aging leaders of the democrat party are too stupid out of touch and angry to see it.

Just the latest childish anti American ploy to try and harm the President by a bunch of sore losers. I was just a few days ago trying to explain to libs that this constant BS coming from an angry Trump hating media is actually helping Trump.

His support among his voters is still at 98%. The liberals are going bat crazy trying to understand why that is. It's easy, only the very duped are goose stepping along side of the liberal media.

You are goose stepping your democrat party right down a rat hole right beside the failing media. You will not win support this way but the aging leaders of the democrat party are too stupid out of touch and angry to see it.

Pretty much. I mean the libtards expect Americans to believe a media who is disliked in this country more then congress. Man I hope 2018 is a blood bath again.

Forum List

Back