BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
He may have put sources' lives at risk. That's ok with you though, right?

to be fair - is "may have" enough to implicate him?
It's enough to warrant the employment of an independent councel to investigate it.
but you don't know what was told at this point, correct? and if so, is your argument now "dismantled"?

if not - tell me what he leaked specifically or tell me you don't know. should be one of the two, right?
LOL

Unlike Hillary's deleted email, we know Trump revealed highly classified intel with Russia.
Trump can, Hillary couldn't and more then enough evidence she did, remember the guy you wanted fired said Hillary had no "intent" to do so?

It's enough to warrant the employment of an independent councel to investigate it.
but you don't know what was told at this point, correct? and if so, is your argument now "dismantled"?

if not - tell me what he leaked specifically or tell me you don't know. should be one of the two, right?
LOL

Unlike Hillary's deleted email, we know Trump revealed highly classified intel with Russia.

No, actually, we don't.........we do know hilary gave russia 20% of our uranium after they gave the clinton foundation 140 million dollars......and that obama gave iran 150 billion dollars and freed terrorists over and over again.......
Save your fake news for idiots who want to b'lieve.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Good Christ he's dangerous...

However, from the WaPo story:

For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

This guy can't leave office fast enough for me...

However, the "highly classified information" Trump reportedly shared with the Russians came from one of our allies against ISIS. Meaning that ally may no longer trust us with such classified information.

Current and former U.S. officials told the Post that Trump relayed information from a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

Report: Trump revealed highly classified info to Russians

So far, other then you moonbats jizzing all over it, does it not strike you as odd that all these impeachable things Trump has done have amounted to shit for y'all?
Listening to them, it makes you think that trump eating breakfast is an impeachable offense.

What classified intel did Hillary leak?

I guess you were the only person on the planet not with their TV on last July 5 or in about a hundred re-airings since when Comey went right down the line listing them all, by classification and number, saying that all of them, key sensitive info directly tied to the USA and its allies, stored on an insecure server in her home outside the government was most likely hacked by Russia and China, not to mention reasons to think being sold for profit, doing irreparable harm to our country. Talk about being a friend to Russia! Then some of this stuff showed up with Huma Abedin and even on Anthony Weiner's computers! Then Hillary destroyed 30,000 government messages so no one could see just what she all had.

She almost became your president! After all of that, Comey usurped his authority and amazingly concluded that no reasonable prosecutor (ie, the Attorney General) would bother to act on this basis even though every prosecutor on the planet disagreed! That kept Hillary out of jail, kept her in the race, and is why Comey ultimately was fired.

Gee, you really ought to get off the Thorazine, Mellaril and Etrafon Forte once in a while to keep up with breaking world events!

And isn't that really the humor here? That all of this is being swept under the rug/ignored while they flip out because Trump let go of some minor detail about a Russian plane that was blown up. But I think in due time, Trump will come back around to Hillary to have her crimes reexamined. Sucks to be Clinton.

Last edited:
What ignorance? That would be yours and fell into a trap, but you already knew Hillary erased 30,000 e mails correct?

Of course I know she deleted them. That's not the point. The point is some are claiming they contained classified intel. At least you were honest enough to admit you can't confirm that.

well if deleted, we simply don't know. :) if i had a ton of personal stuff in my mail i had to turn over, would i delete it or let them see it? i'd be tempted to delete it for privacy but you'd have to know the reactions that would create.

i think powell said it best when he said hillarys worst trait is her own...hubris? is that what he said?

Well I asked you how much classified intel Trump has to share with Russia until you've had enough and your response was about Hillary's 30k deleted emails. Now you confess you can't actually say even 1 of those emails contained classified intel, no less that she shared it with another country.

Now that your diversion is completely disassembled, why not answer the question? What classified intel does Trump have to give the Russians until it pisses you off?

so - using your own logic - you must know for a fact what was there and can prove it. point granted and agreed.

so - what exactly did trump tell the russians that was highly classified?

BE SPECIFIC HERE! following YOUR lead.

I'm getting the sense you are absolutely going to refuse answering my question. Although, not answering it answers it for you. It implies there is nothing he could divulge to Russia that would offend you. He could give them our launch codes and you'd still defend him and you'd still try your hardest to pivot this to be about Hillary.

As far as what he divulged, it's being reported he revealed we have sources inside ISIS. And that the content of his shared intel could lead ISIS to identify them. No outrage on the right over that, huh?

if he in fact did something wrong - i'll get appropriately mad. i won't do it however cause - TRUMP.

LOL

How do you KNOW this happened? And no, "may have" doesn't count.

Supposed sources within the White House of some non-specific information. Smh

Journalist used to get fact before they would report on rumors

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No.....they didn't even do that with obama...they got the facts, then buried them for him......

LOL

fact - her mail was deleted so we don't know.
fact - nothing for sure is out yet of what happened.

fact - you're mad cause...TRUMP.

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.
Alt left: OMG Trump shared info on ISIS (world's enemy) to Russia! This is blasphemy!

Sounds like the alt left is now pro-ISIS. Can't say we didn't see that coming.
If proven, it's a big problem. Until proven, though, it's not. "May have" is a pretty weak hook on which to hang a lot of outrage.
LOL

Aside from the hypocrisy of all the outrage from the right if Obama sneezed; at the very least, this warrants an independent investigation. We can't have a president who behaves like a 6 year old girl who can't keep a secret.

And no.........he didn't.....this is another hysteria from the left....McMaster said nothing happened, Trump didn't say he gave away secrets, regardless of how the media is lying about his tweets....and on top of that, Bill Gertz, not a Trump fan, and a national security expert....said this is a nothing burger....

More left wing hysteria to go after Trump...

Matter of fact, everyone at the meeting said no top secret info was handed out going as far as calling the report an outright lie. This was not flagged until way after the meeting.

He tell about ISIS ... KEEP idiot talking. make feel important like big shot.

BBBc3Xu.img

Where's the line for you?

He crosses the line when he leaks as much top secret information critical to OUR security as Hillary did, does it all for personal financial and political gain as Hillary did, and no one in politics, media or on these message boards cares to even care or notice, as they did for Hillary.
What classified intel did Hillary leak?

What kinda question is that anyways who has clearence to answer that question, but we do have potifact and she did lie

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state.
Hillary Clinton on Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 in an interview on MSNBC
You poor thing. That doesn't mean even one of those were among the 30k she deleted.

Well no crap, it was the e mails she didn't delete some had classified on them and again to ask a dumb ass question what were they who has top secret clearance again to answer it here?

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Good Christ he's dangerous...

However, from the WaPo story:

For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

This guy can't leave office fast enough for me...

However, the "highly classified information" Trump reportedly shared with the Russians came from one of our allies against ISIS. Meaning that ally may no longer trust us with such classified information.

Current and former U.S. officials told the Post that Trump relayed information from a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

Report: Trump revealed highly classified info to Russians

So far, other then you moonbats jizzing all over it, does it not strike you as odd that all these impeachable things Trump has done have amounted to shit for y'all?
Listening to them, it makes you think that trump eating breakfast is an impeachable offense.

Yup. An impeachable offense is like the right's birther movement.

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Alt left: OMG Trump shared info on ISIS (world's enemy) to Russia! This is blasphemy!

If proven, it's a big problem. Until proven, though, it's not. "May have" is a pretty weak hook on which to hang a lot of outrage.
LOL

Aside from the hypocrisy of all the outrage from the right if Obama sneezed; at the very least, this warrants an independent investigation. We can't have a president who behaves like a 6 year old girl who can't keep a secret.

Yet I am sure you voted for obama twice....who was caught on video telling the Russian Foriegn minister to tell putin to wait till after the election when obama would have more room to manuever..............that was an actual problem.....

LOL

IF that in fact is what he did.

Trump has basically admitted that he lied. He said he didn't do it. Now he's saying he did do it. Hmmm...

LOL

Trump can, Hillary couldn't and more then enough evidence she did, remember the guy you wanted fired said Hillary had no "intent" to do so?

LOL

Let's see your evidence that Hillary gave classified intel to someone without clearance to receive it....

well if deleted, we simply don't know. :) if i had a ton of personal stuff in my mail i had to turn over, would i delete it or let them see it? i'd be tempted to delete it for privacy but you'd have to know the reactions that would create.

i think powell said it best when he said hillarys worst trait is her own...hubris? is that what he said?
Well I asked you how much classified intel Trump has to share with Russia until you've had enough and your response was about Hillary's 30k deleted emails. Now you confess you can't actually say even 1 of those emails contained classified intel, no less that she shared it with another country.

Now that your diversion is completely disassembled, why not answer the question? What classified intel does Trump have to give the Russians until it pisses you off?

so - using your own logic - you must know for a fact what was there and can prove it. point granted and agreed.

so - what exactly did trump tell the russians that was highly classified?

BE SPECIFIC HERE! following YOUR lead.
I'm getting the sense you are absolutely going to refuse answering my question. Although, not answering it answers it for you. It implies there is nothing he could divulge to Russia that would offend you. He could give them our launch codes and you'd still defend him and you'd still try your hardest to pivot this to be about Hillary.

As far as what he divulged, it's being reported he revealed we have sources inside ISIS. And that the content of his shared intel could lead ISIS to identify them. No outrage on the right over that, huh?

According to whome, Alex Jones or George Noory.
I listen to neither. Next strawman?

Misuse of the "straw man" thing. It's a fact, every person in the meeting has ton on record saying this report was false. It is a fact that this item was released after, way after the meeting. That was from your news in cable TV.

to ask a dumb ass question what were they who has top secret clearance again to answer it here?

Well, you see Bear, that is the whole MO of the Alinskybot-trained rabble, to ask questions that no one can answer, ask for evidence that no one can supply, look for clues to the left while they all lay to the right, to change the subject whenever facts don't support their cause, then argue that you have no basis for your claims.

Forum List

Back