BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
They weren't kidding when they said he isn't qualified for the job. Our government is in chaos.

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets

but ok when obama does it over nuclear secrets. no harm there. but tell someone laptops can be dangerous - holy hell.

Who is going to prosecute media for publishing "highly classified secrets"?

21ad7oj.jpg
Except that President Trump apparently disclosed the actual city in the Mideast from which the information came and what our military and intelligence responses are and will be. And also, legally, now that the POTUS has disclosed the classified information, it is no longer classified and so nobody can be prosecuted for leaking it. This is true even where the leaks happened prior to declassification. Look it up.
i believe his point is that the left is all pissed off trump gave russia a warning about laptops on planes and he pointed out headline after headline this is not news nor classified.

"apparently" - let's wait for facts, shall we?
That's not what he's accused of you ignorant wretch.
You obviously never read the WaPo article.
ignorant wretch.

dude - go fuck yourself. tired of all the left attacks on a personal level.

ignore +1

No you have a reading comprehension problem chuckles?

It's more like you're functionally illiterate.
What you wrote implies that I'm laughing at someone with my post. I was not.

It implies that you are a moron making a mountain out of a mole hill.

No, I'm pointing to the fact that you're illiterate.

Proud of it , graduate of the Chicago Union school district..I don't waste my time with grammar or what ever...never needed to o use it, I am a trouble shooter, a fast idea man..

You waste your time thinking you are writing a thesis and need approval, I won't.

Here's the thing, dope. The reader has no idea what's in your head or what point you're trying to make without proper grammar and punctuation.

Where's the line for you?

He crosses the line when he leaks as much top secret information critical to OUR security as Hillary did, does it all for personal financial and political gain as Hillary did, and no one in politics, media or on these message boards cares to even care or notice, as they did for Hillary.
What classified intel did Hillary leak?

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets

but ok when obama does it over nuclear secrets. no harm there. but tell someone laptops can be dangerous - holy hell.

Who is going to prosecute media for publishing "highly classified secrets"?

21ad7oj.jpg
Except that President Trump apparently disclosed the actual city in the Mideast from which the information came and what our military and intelligence responses are and will be. And also, legally, now that the POTUS has disclosed the classified information, it is no longer classified and so nobody can be prosecuted for leaking it. This is true even where the leaks happened prior to declassification. Look it up.
i believe his point is that the left is all pissed off trump gave russia a warning about laptops on planes and he pointed out headline after headline this is not news nor classified.

"apparently" - let's wait for facts, shall we?
That's not what he's accused of you ignorant wretch.
You obviously never read the WaPo article.
ignorant wretch.

dude - go fuck yourself. tired of all the left attacks on a personal level.

ignore +1

Buh bye. :bye1:

How much classified intel does he have to share with Russia until you've had enough? What if he decides to give them launch codes? Where's the line for you?
oh - 30k email messages? :)

seriously - waiting to see what exactly happened before i say whether or not it's a bad thing.

how come you can't do the same? you don't even know what was said or the context - but don't seem to care.
What classified intel was on those 30k emails? Why do you divert from the question rather than answer it? What classified intel does he need to share with Russia before you've had enough?

Will never know because she erased them.

Thanks for admitting your ignorance.

What ignorance? That would be yours and fell into a trap, but you already knew Hillary erased 30,000 e mails correct?

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.
Alt left: OMG Trump shared info on ISIS (world's enemy) to Russia! This is blasphemy!

Sounds like the alt left is now pro-ISIS. Can't say we didn't see that coming.

now, now, everyone knows Trump's not the kind of guy who would brag to big shot politicians from another country about what he plans on doing to ISIS on purpose.

he's just a fucking idiot who doesnt know any better ... :dunno:

How much classified intel does he have to share with Russia until you've had enough? What if he decides to give them launch codes? Where's the line for you?

seriously - waiting to see what exactly happened before i say whether or not it's a bad thing.

how come you can't do the same? you don't even know what was said or the context - but don't seem to care.
What classified intel was on those 30k emails? Why do you divert from the question rather than answer it? What classified intel does he need to share with Russia before you've had enough?

What ignorance? That would be yours and fell into a trap, but you already knew Hillary erased 30,000 e mails correct?

Of course I know she deleted them. That's not the point. The point is some are claiming they contained classified intel. At least you were honest enough to admit you can't confirm that.

Of course I know she deleted them. That's not the point. The point is some are claiming they contained classified intel. At least you were honest enough to admit you can't confirm that.

well if deleted, we simply don't know. :) if i had a ton of personal stuff in my mail i had to turn over, would i delete it or let them see it? i'd be tempted to delete it for privacy but you'd have to know the reactions that would create.

i think powell said it best when he said hillarys worst trait is her own...hubris? is that what he said?

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.
Alt left: OMG Trump shared info on ISIS (world's enemy) to Russia! This is blasphemy!

Sounds like the alt left is now pro-ISIS. Can't say we didn't see that coming.
He may have put sources' lives at risk. That's ok with you though, right?

And this "source" is who?

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.
According to "sources" is as reliable as me telling you I'll help you move tomorrow.

Sucker born every minute...
Isn't that a tad hypocritical, when you guys licked up all the Hillary email server leaks and stories, ALL FROM UNNAMED SOURCES?

It is the political opinion of democrats that we give the Russians some sort of global silent treatment. We invite them to meetings then don't speak to them.

That will show them, so there.

No you have a reading comprehension problem chuckles?

Proud of it , graduate of the Chicago Union school district..I don't waste my time with grammar or what ever...never needed to o use it, I am a trouble shooter, a fast idea man..

You waste your time thinking you are writing a thesis and need approval, I won't.

Here's the thing, dope. The reader has no idea what's in your head or what point you're trying to make without proper grammar and punctuation.

Here is a idea , since it's so important to you , follow me around and be my secretary bitch on here...

It is the political opinion of democrats that we give the Russians some sort of global silent treatment. We invite them to meetings then don't speak to them.

That will show them, so there.
No. You tell them you won't meet with them until they make concessions in Ukraine and Syria. Why have those smiling laughing good ol boy photos until you actually get something out of them? I'm speaking as a conservative. And an American.

Here is a idea , since it's so important to you , follow me around and be my secretary bitch on here...

Or just simply point and laugh.

And this "source" is who?

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.
According to "sources" is as reliable as me telling you I'll help you move tomorrow.

Sucker born every minute...
Isn't that a tad hypocritical, when you guys licked up all the Hillary email server leaks and stories, ALL FROM UNNAMED SOURCES?
They posted the emails and they were not refuted as fake.

Logic much?

well if deleted, we simply don't know. :) if i had a ton of personal stuff in my mail i had to turn over, would i delete it or let them see it? i'd be tempted to delete it for privacy but you'd have to know the reactions that would create.

i think powell said it best when he said hillarys worst trait is her own...hubris? is that what he said?

Well I asked you how much classified intel Trump has to share with Russia until you've had enough and your response was about Hillary's 30k deleted emails. Now you confess you can't actually say even 1 of those emails contained classified intel, no less that she shared it with another country.

Now that your diversion is completely disassembled, why not answer the question? What classified intel does Trump have to give the Russians until it pisses you off?

Forum List

Back