BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Will never know because she erased them.

Thanks for admitting your ignorance.

What ignorance? That would be yours and fell into a trap, but you already knew Hillary erased 30,000 e mails correct?

Of course I know she deleted them. That's not the point. The point is some are claiming they contained classified intel. At least you were honest enough to admit you can't confirm that.

well if deleted, we simply don't know. :) if i had a ton of personal stuff in my mail i had to turn over, would i delete it or let them see it? i'd be tempted to delete it for privacy but you'd have to know the reactions that would create.

i think powell said it best when he said hillarys worst trait is her own...hubris? is that what he said?

Well I asked you how much classified intel Trump has to share with Russia until you've had enough and your response was about Hillary's 30k deleted emails. Now you confess you can't actually say even 1 of those emails contained classified intel, no less that she shared it with another country.

Now that your diversion is completely disassembled, why not answer the question? What classified intel does Trump have to give the Russians until it pisses you off?

so - using your own logic - you must know for a fact what was there and can prove it. point granted and agreed.

so - what exactly did trump tell the russians that was highly classified?

BE SPECIFIC HERE! following YOUR lead.

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Good Christ he's dangerous...

However, from the WaPo story:

For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

This guy can't leave office fast enough for me...

However, the "highly classified information" Trump reportedly shared with the Russians came from one of our allies against ISIS. Meaning that ally may no longer trust us with such classified information.

Current and former U.S. officials told the Post that Trump relayed information from a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

Report: Trump revealed highly classified info to Russians

So far, other then you moonbats jizzing all over it, does it not strike you as odd that all these impeachable things Trump has done have amounted to shit for y'all?

He may have put sources' lives at risk. That's ok with you though, right?

to be fair - is "may have" enough to implicate him?
It's enough to warrant the employment of an independent councel to investigate it.
but you don't know what was told at this point, correct? and if so, is your argument now "dismantled"?

if not - tell me what he leaked specifically or tell me you don't know. should be one of the two, right?

Where's the line for you?

He crosses the line when he leaks as much top secret information critical to OUR security as Hillary did, does it all for personal financial and political gain as Hillary did, and no one in politics, media or on these message boards cares to even care or notice, as they did for Hillary.
What classified intel did Hillary leak?

What kinda question is that anyways who has clearence to answer that question, but we do have potifact and she did lie

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state.
Hillary Clinton on Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 in an interview on MSNBC

It's enough to warrant the employment of an independent councel to investigate it.
but you don't know what was told at this point, correct? and if so, is your argument now "dismantled"?

if not - tell me what he leaked specifically or tell me you don't know. should be one of the two, right?
Fact: After the meeting the president's aides were frantically trying to get the transcripts altered and the memo of the meeting edited.

Fact: After the meeting the DNI and CIA were alerted to the substance of the meeting.

Fact: The president tweeted this morning that he "shared facts" with the Russians.

Speculation: Something got said that made people in the intelligence community very nervous.

Speculation: Reporting in the WashPost states that the President named the city in the Mideast from which the information was derived. And also the military and intelligence preparations of the US.

Likely the latter, but all they know for sure is Rachael and Wolf told them to be outraged, and damnit are they ever !

Fact: After the meeting the president's aides were frantically trying to get the transcripts altered and the memo of the meeting edited.

Fact: After the meeting the DNI and CIA were alerted to the substance of the meeting.

Fact: The president tweeted this morning that he "shared facts" with the Russians.

Speculation: Something got said that made people in the intelligence community very nervous.

Speculation: Reporting in the WashPost states that the President named the city in the Mideast from which the information was derived. And also the military and intelligence preparations of the US.

Facts according to whome, you ? Likely Alex Jones.

Thanks for admitting your ignorance.

What ignorance? That would be yours and fell into a trap, but you already knew Hillary erased 30,000 e mails correct?

Of course I know she deleted them. That's not the point. The point is some are claiming they contained classified intel. At least you were honest enough to admit you can't confirm that.

well if deleted, we simply don't know. :) if i had a ton of personal stuff in my mail i had to turn over, would i delete it or let them see it? i'd be tempted to delete it for privacy but you'd have to know the reactions that would create.

i think powell said it best when he said hillarys worst trait is her own...hubris? is that what he said?

Well I asked you how much classified intel Trump has to share with Russia until you've had enough and your response was about Hillary's 30k deleted emails. Now you confess you can't actually say even 1 of those emails contained classified intel, no less that she shared it with another country.

Now that your diversion is completely disassembled, why not answer the question? What classified intel does Trump have to give the Russians until it pisses you off?

so - using your own logic - you must know for a fact what was there and can prove it. point granted and agreed.

I'm getting the sense you are absolutely going to refuse answering my question. Although, not answering it answers it for you. It implies there is nothing he could divulge to Russia that would offend you. He could give them our launch codes and you'd still defend him and you'd still try your hardest to pivot this to be about Hillary.

As far as what he divulged, it's being reported he revealed we have sources inside ISIS. And that the content of his shared intel could lead ISIS to identify them. No outrage on the right over that, huh?

I'm getting the sense you are absolutely going to refuse answering my question. Although, not answering it answers it for you. It implies there is nothing he could divulge to Russia that would offend you. He could give them our launch codes and you'd still defend him and you'd still try your hardest to pivot this to be about Hillary.

As far as what he divulged, it's being reported he revealed we have sources inside ISIS. And that the content of his shared intel could lead ISIS to identify them. No outrage on the right over that, huh?

According to whome, Alex Jones or George Noory.

It implies that you are a moron making a mountain out of a mole hill.

No, I'm pointing to the fact that you're illiterate.

Proud of it , graduate of the Chicago Union school district..I don't waste my time with grammar or what ever...never needed to o use it, I am a trouble shooter, a fast idea man..

You waste your time thinking you are writing a thesis and need approval, I won't.

Here's the thing, dope. The reader has no idea what's in your head or what point you're trying to make without proper grammar and punctuation.

Here is a idea , since it's so important to you , follow me around and be my secretary bitch on here...

Or just simply point and laugh.

If that makes you feel special since it's obvious you can't outdebate me.

LOL

Unlike Hillary's deleted email, we know Trump revealed highly classified intel with Russia.

And no.........he didn't.....this is another hysteria from the left....McMaster said nothing happened, Trump didn't say he gave away secrets, regardless of how the media is lying about his tweets....and on top of that, Bill Gertz, not a Trump fan, and a national security expert....said this is a nothing burger....

More left wing hysteria to go after Trump...

Where's the line for you?

He crosses the line when he leaks as much top secret information critical to OUR security as Hillary did, does it all for personal financial and political gain as Hillary did, and no one in politics, media or on these message boards cares to even care or notice, as they did for Hillary.
What classified intel did Hillary leak?

What kinda question is that anyways who has clearence to answer that question, but we do have potifact and she did lie

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state.
Hillary Clinton on Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 in an interview on MSNBC
You poor thing. That doesn't mean even one of those were among the 30k she deleted.

LOL

Unlike Hillary's deleted email, we know Trump revealed highly classified intel with Russia.

No, actually, we don't.........we do know hilary gave russia 20% of our uranium after they gave the clinton foundation 140 million dollars......and that obama gave iran 150 billion dollars and freed terrorists over and over again.......

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

From the Link Lakota provided
The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.

And yet, an actual source in the room, Mcmaster, said it didn't happen......and Bill Gertz, a national security expert, stated this is a nothing burger.....just more left wing hysteria...

According to whome, Alex Jones or George Noory.
I listen to neither. Next strawman?

fact - you don't know.

all you had to say.

Supposed sources within the White House of some non-specific information. Smh

Journalist used to get fact before they would report on rumors

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.
Alt left: OMG Trump shared info on ISIS (world's enemy) to Russia! This is blasphemy!

Sounds like the alt left is now pro-ISIS. Can't say we didn't see that coming.
If proven, it's a big problem. Until proven, though, it's not. "May have" is a pretty weak hook on which to hang a lot of outrage.

Forum List

Back