BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Ryan tweet on classified info resurfaces after bombshell Trump report

Paul Ryan

✔@SpeakerRyan

Individuals who are "extremely careless" with classified information should be denied further access to such info.

10:30 AM - 7 Jul 2016

• Video in link..

Bump...:lol:

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets

but ok when obama does it over nuclear secrets. no harm there. but tell someone laptops can be dangerous - holy hell.

Amazing...pages and pages of the Trump Cultists dismissing the report as "fake news"...then the head Twit goes on Twitter to defend his leaking of highly classified information and the Trumpettes don't even take a breath before switching to "he's President, he can do what he wants".

Truly incredible.

yea, cause this *is* about the laptop issues we've already gone through and it *is* about keeping laptops off airlines. all we really know so far.

what is truly incredible is the left's fascination with making every trump move illegal or wrong and coming up fail after fail.

let's see the end result of this story and look at it w/o emotion when done - THEN we can determine if something was wrong or not.

WTF? Laptops on airlines? If you're in the U.S., it's too early for drinking...although with Drumph as the so called President I don't blame you.

laptops airlines ban - Google Search

wow. you must not be keeping up.
I want to know how your response had anything to do with my comment?

I said it was amusing to watch the righties in the thread go from "fake news" to "Trump is king, he can do what he wants" without skipping a beat. What does the content of the information have to do with what I said?

you talked about "laptops on airplanes???" i responded. should i have responded to your remark about drinking habits?

please highlight which if what you say i'm supposed to respond to. it will speed this up.

Yes, I wanted to know what the content had to do with the Trumpettes reaction to the news?

I said: Amazing...pages and pages of the Trump Cultists dismissing the report as "fake news"...then the head Twit goes on Twitter to defend his leaking of highly classified information and the Trumpettes don't even take a breath before switching to "he's President, he can do what he wants".

And you responded about the content. What did your non sequitur about laptops have to do with my comment?

We'll see.
Extreme on the right:
Voter suppression
Kill the gays
Anti woman's rights
anti science
Hate blacks
ban Muslims
Let him die
Lots of guns
Alt right
Authoritarianism

Extreme on the left:
Healthcare
Education
Voting rights
Equal pay for equal work
Daycare
Science

I would rather be extreme left than extreme right.
I think I've identified your problem...

yea, cause this *is* about the laptop issues we've already gone through and it *is* about keeping laptops off airlines. all we really know so far.

what is truly incredible is the left's fascination with making every trump move illegal or wrong and coming up fail after fail.

let's see the end result of this story and look at it w/o emotion when done - THEN we can determine if something was wrong or not.

WTF? Laptops on airlines? If you're in the U.S., it's too early for drinking...although with Drumph as the so called President I don't blame you.

laptops airlines ban - Google Search

wow. you must not be keeping up.
I want to know how your response had anything to do with my comment?

I said it was amusing to watch the righties in the thread go from "fake news" to "Trump is king, he can do what he wants" without skipping a beat. What does the content of the information have to do with what I said?

you talked about "laptops on airplanes???" i responded. should i have responded to your remark about drinking habits?

please highlight which if what you say i'm supposed to respond to. it will speed this up.

Yes, I wanted to know what the content had to do with the Trumpettes reaction to the news?

I said: Amazing...pages and pages of the Trump Cultists dismissing the report as "fake news"...then the head Twit goes on Twitter to defend his leaking of highly classified information and the Trumpettes don't even take a breath before switching to "he's President, he can do what he wants".

And you responded about the content. What did your non sequitur about laptops have to do with my comment?

dunno. what does stereotyping people into "trumpettes" have to do with honest conversation?

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

Trump Reportedly Revealed "Highly Classified Information" During Meeting With Russian Officials

Russian media was allowed in last week’s meeting, but American outlets were not.

President Donald Trump revealed “highly classified information” last week during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that the information “jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The publication did not elaborate on what the president’s disclosure entailed due to the sensitive nature of the information.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read the Washington Post’s full report here.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Well, this doesn't sound good. I wonder what "highly classified information" Trump shared with the Russians? This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

BuzzFeed later confirmed the Post’s report, quoting an official who said the president’s disclosure is “far worse than what has already been reported.”

Could you just imagine the outrage if that was Obama or Clinton between those 2 Russian politicians in the Oval office with no US media. Impeachments would be starting already.

"President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

One day after dismissing Comey, Trump welcomed Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak — a key figure in earlier Russia controversies — into the Oval Office. It was during that meeting, officials said, that Trump went off script and began describing details of an Islamic State terrorist threat related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft.

But officials expressed concern about Trump’s handling of sensitive information as well as his grasp of the potential consequences. Exposure of an intelligence stream that has provided critical insight into the Islamic State, they said, could hinder the United States’ and its allies’ ability to detect future threats."

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
How did FORMER US officials have access to that meeting? Shouldn't that make you wonder about the veracity of the report?

Paul Ryan

✔@SpeakerRyan

Individuals who are "extremely careless" with classified information should be denied further access to such info.

• Video in link..

but ok when obama does it over nuclear secrets. no harm there. but tell someone laptops can be dangerous - holy hell.

Obama didn't leak...Wikipedia's did, :lol:

Paul Ryan

✔@SpeakerRyan

• Video in link..

Obama didn't leak...Wikipedia's did, :lol:
yea, he just did it and got busted.

oh ha ha ha.

now go bag on trump for playing with words...

Paul Ryan

✔@SpeakerRyan

• Video in link..

Who is going to prosecute media for publishing "highly classified secrets"?

21ad7oj.jpg

Trump revealed enough sensitive information an idiot could figure out the source. No countries will share Intel with us now

Then who is the source? you are clearly smarter than an idiot so you should know. Right?

Corroboration happens, when validating data. All kinds of sources likely get contacted. Notice that supporters of the anti-USA, Tweeter-In-Chief: Were not corroborating information, in the mini-Spicer-like defenses. They too mainly were holding onto falsies(?), in. . . .a Trump Administration(?).

The Tweeter-In-Chief may have personally murdered already: One of his Intel Boots on the Ground.

All Trump supportive posters clearly contend that the USPrez has an absolute right to murder US Nationals, and other nationals, at will: Or lack thereof(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Loose Beaks, Are Just Like Leaks(?)!)

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

Trump Reportedly Revealed "Highly Classified Information" During Meeting With Russian Officials

Russian media was allowed in last week’s meeting, but American outlets were not.

President Donald Trump revealed “highly classified information” last week during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that the information “jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The publication did not elaborate on what the president’s disclosure entailed due to the sensitive nature of the information.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read the Washington Post’s full report here.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Well, this doesn't sound good. I wonder what "highly classified information" Trump shared with the Russians? This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

BuzzFeed later confirmed the Post’s report, quoting an official who said the president’s disclosure is “far worse than what has already been reported.”

Could you just imagine the outrage if that was Obama or Clinton between those 2 Russian politicians in the Oval office with no US media. Impeachments would be starting already.

at one point, it was. for much bigger reasons.

Paul Ryan

✔@SpeakerRyan

• Video in link..

21ad7oj.jpg
Except that President Trump apparently disclosed the actual city in the Mideast from which the information came and what our military and intelligence responses are and will be. And also, legally, now that the POTUS has disclosed the classified information, it is no longer classified and so nobody can be prosecuted for leaking it. This is true even where the leaks happened prior to declassification. Look it up.

Paul Ryan

✔@SpeakerRyan

• Video in link..

21ad7oj.jpg
Except that President Trump apparently disclosed the actual city in the Mideast from which the information came and what our military and intelligence responses are and will be. And also, legally, now that the POTUS has disclosed the classified information, it is no longer classified and so nobody can be prosecuted for leaking it. This is true even where the leaks happened prior to declassification. Look it up.
i believe his point is that the left is all pissed off trump gave russia a warning about laptops on planes and he pointed out headline after headline this is not news nor classified.

"apparently" - let's wait for facts, shall we?

No links to any of your crap. :rolleyes:

pretty sure they're next to all the links proving russia helped trump win.

i do have to wonder why people can call bullshit and/or for proof of claims other make about their side, yet it's ok to not have valid proof for the things you choose to attack.

not *you* specific junky. just met ya and have no idea what your claims are - but overall this is more common than people seem to realize. demand proof, give none.
Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.

Yeah the left wing media is crap

The Washington Post is "the left wing media"?

:lol:

You don't read papers much do you? We don't call it the Washington compost for nothing.

Yeah ok pal. I'm sure anything other than infowars and brietbart is the left wing media to you loons

Sooooo, Trump shared "highly classified information" with Russians. WaPo claims that information is about "terrorist threat related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft".

Let's see... president is "not allowed" to talk about it, and media is.

21ad7oj.jpg

OMG...I should have known. Apparently I've not had enough coffee. You and Iceberg have seized on the insignificant part of my commentary in order to ignore the rest. Trump fucked your "fake news" line so you two are not going with "he's king he can do anything", you're going with "it wasn't THAT classified" and ''berg added "but, but, but Obama" :lol:

Forum List

Back