BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Really? Please quote even one time where I've been proven wrong - other than Adolf Trump cheating Hillary out of the presidency.

I proved you wrong like 20 times in the past few days with your lie that we didn't Know about the FBI investigations into Trump before March.

You have not.

Of course I have , you guys have your heads so far up your ass , you didn't even know Trump was under investigation last October

You did? Proof you knew Trump was under FBI investigation in October?

What you don't read fucking CNN now?

God damn you morons should follow me to learn something about news and politics

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little - CNNPolitics.com

That's not a link to you knowing. And that's not the same as what the FBI director revealed in testimony. They wouldn't have called it a "bombshell"

Comey drops bombshell in much-anticipated testimony: FBI investigating potential ties between Trump and Russia

Amazing...pages and pages of the Trump Cultists dismissing the report as "fake news"...then the head Twit goes on Twitter to defend his leaking of highly classified information and the Trumpettes don't even take a breath before switching to "he's President, he can do what he wants".

Truly incredible.

yea, cause this *is* about the laptop issues we've already gone through and it *is* about keeping laptops off airlines. all we really know so far.

what is truly incredible is the left's fascination with making every trump move illegal or wrong and coming up fail after fail.

let's see the end result of this story and look at it w/o emotion when done - THEN we can determine if something was wrong or not.

WTF? Laptops on airlines? If you're in the U.S., it's too early for drinking...although with Drumph as the so called President I don't blame you.

I proved you wrong like 20 times in the past few days with your lie that we didn't Know about the FBI investigations into Trump before March.

You have not.

Of course I have , you guys have your heads so far up your ass , you didn't even know Trump was under investigation last October

That's not a link to you knowing. And that's not the same as what the FBI director revealed in testimony. They wouldn't have called it a "bombshell"

Comey drops bombshell in much-anticipated testimony: FBI investigating potential ties between Trump and Russia

What? Quit playing stupid.

"Do not ask me about how this looks, we all know how this looks,” said one senior aide, after reports that Trump gave highly classified information to Russian officials.

White House Staff ‘Hiding’ As Russia Chaos Engulfs West Wing

This is scary stuff.
Yes it is. Crisis level stuff.

LMFAO for who?

?

No you have a reading comprehension problem chuckles?

It's more like you're functionally illiterate.
What you wrote implies that I'm laughing at someone with my post. I was not.

Amazing...pages and pages of the Trump Cultists dismissing the report as "fake news"...then the head Twit goes on Twitter to defend his leaking of highly classified information and the Trumpettes don't even take a breath before switching to "he's President, he can do what he wants".

Truly incredible.

yea, cause this *is* about the laptop issues we've already gone through and it *is* about keeping laptops off airlines. all we really know so far.

what is truly incredible is the left's fascination with making every trump move illegal or wrong and coming up fail after fail.

let's see the end result of this story and look at it w/o emotion when done - THEN we can determine if something was wrong or not.

WTF? Laptops on airlines? If you're in the U.S., it's too early for drinking...although with Drumph as the so called President I don't blame you.

Now you don't even no what the "classified" information was about?

Oh God...read a newspaper and quit cherry picking the news you want to read.

Truly incredible.

laptops airlines ban - Google Search

wow. you must not be keeping up.

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Well, trump has to show the Russians that he's a big shot that knows bigly news somehow.

Truly incredible.

Now you don't even no what the "classified" information was about?

Oh God...read a newspaper and quit cherry picking the news you want to read..

doesn't matter. it's classified and trump was wrong. every trump hate group said so. all 17 of them.

"Do not ask me about how this looks, we all know how this looks,” said one senior aide, after reports that Trump gave highly classified information to Russian officials.

White House Staff ‘Hiding’ As Russia Chaos Engulfs West Wing

This is scary stuff.
Yes it is. Crisis level stuff.

LMFAO for who?

?

No you have a reading comprehension problem chuckles?

It's more like you're functionally illiterate.
What you wrote implies that I'm laughing at someone with my post. I was not.

It implies that you are a moron making a mountain out of a mole hill.

What is it with the Trump Team?

First defense is always.....Fake News, Didn't happen

Then it becomes.....Well, it did happen but we are allowed to do it

What is it with the Trump Team?

First defense is always.....Fake News, Didn't happen

Then it becomes.....Well, it did happen but we are allowed to do it
when you just on a story before it develops and already make up your mind - then notice things like this - then maybe it was a tad early to make up your mind.

and if giving secrets out is a crime - esp if not asking the party we're "violating" - how does this fall under those rules?

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets

In all these Trump hate posts there is a set of common denominators.....with regard to the haters.....

1). They are often hard core racists.... and Trump is the wrong race
2). Trump is Christian.....and to them that's sin enough
3). Trump is Pro-American.....and their choice of government is Communism...even while they enjoy the benefits of life in the USA (ie...Bruce Springsteen)
4). Trump has a family...... and it is not centered on one gender
5). They have been indoctrinated beyond repair and actually believe everything the lying media pukes out on them (see the OP)

Pick one or more....but these are the reasons they hate Trump. It has nothing to do with his being right or wrong.

Truly incredible.

I want to know how your response had anything to do with my comment?

I said it was amusing to watch the righties in the thread go from "fake news" to "Trump is king, he can do what he wants" without skipping a beat. What does the content of the information have to do with what I said?

Truly incredible.

I want to know how your response had anything to do with my comment?

I said it was amusing to watch the righties in the thread go from "fake news" to "Trump is king, he can do what he wants" without skipping a beat. What does the content of the information have to do with what I said?

you talked about "laptops on airplanes???" i responded. should i have responded to your remark about drinking habits?

please highlight which if what you say i'm supposed to respond to. it will speed this up.

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

Trump Reportedly Revealed "Highly Classified Information" During Meeting With Russian Officials

Russian media was allowed in last week’s meeting, but American outlets were not.

President Donald Trump revealed “highly classified information” last week during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that the information “jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The publication did not elaborate on what the president’s disclosure entailed due to the sensitive nature of the information.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read the Washington Post’s full report here.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Well, this doesn't sound good. I wonder what "highly classified information" Trump shared with the Russians? This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

BuzzFeed later confirmed the Post’s report, quoting an official who said the president’s disclosure is “far worse than what has already been reported.”
There's a disconnect between the thread title and the content of the article. I'm sure everyone can find it...

Trump Reportedly Revealed "Highly Classified Information" During Meeting With Russian Officials

Sooooo, Trump shared "highly classified information" with Russians. WaPo claims that information is about "terrorist threat related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft".

Let's see... president is "not allowed" to talk about it, and media is.

21ad7oj.jpg

You have not.

What? Quit playing stupid.

pretty sure he's not playing.

Forum List

Back