BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Not their poll moron
Nothing with CNN on the link gets cred here. They are the National enquirer of the TV media. CNN is a joke, find another poll son.

Then prove their reporting on the polls is not accurate. Looks accurate to me. Gallop has a website that confirms the numbers.

You mean the polls that had hilary up by double digits?

These are approval polls. Nothing to do with Hillary.

Just the latest childish anti American ploy to try and harm the President by a bunch of sore losers. I was just a few days ago trying to explain to libs that this constant BS coming from an angry Trump hating media is actually helping Trump.

His support among his voters is still at 98%. The liberals are going bat crazy trying to understand why that is. It's easy, only the very duped are goose stepping along side of the liberal media.

You are goose stepping your democrat party right down a rat hole right beside the failing media. You will not win support this way but the aging leaders of the democrat party are too stupid out of touch and angry to see it.

Donald Trump's poll numbers should terrify Republicans - CNNPolitics.com
M
He would get 20 extra points with a friendly media.

What are his big wins? So far I see mostly chaos. A country divided. Heck even republicans are divided.

Well, we have been to busy desiminating a scandle an hour to see things like American beef ranchers being able to sell to China. Was the other way around with Bush the elder and younger. Got a non Black Jesus apostle on the SC. There is stuff I jet no one who wants to talk about it. No where near as cool as getting a Nobel Peace prize for being borne though.

Let's hear all the ways he has made my life better.
Not their poll moron
Nothing with CNN on the link gets cred here. They are the National enquirer of the TV media. CNN is a joke, find another poll son.

Then prove their reporting on the polls is not accurate. Looks accurate to me. Gallop has a website that confirms the numbers.

Doesn't matter, they are as accurate as the polls for the election.

I am beginning to wonder if the Dems are scared to death of Trump getting close to Russia in fear of learning something damaging... They have previously had a rather close relationship with them. From Obama, to Hillary, to Schumer...

What are his big wins? So far I see mostly chaos. A country divided. Heck even republicans are divided.

Well, we have been to busy desiminating a scandle an hour to see things like American beef ranchers being able to sell to China. Was the other way around with Bush the elder and younger. Got a non Black Jesus apostle on the SC. There is stuff I jet no one who wants to talk about it. No where near as cool as getting a Nobel Peace prize for being borne though.

Not their poll moron

Before or after Russians hackers and FBI BS?

I'm still waiting to hear why he would be popular? I don't see Mexico paying for that wall.

I am beginning to wonder if the Dems are scared to death of Trump getting close to Russia in fear of learning something damaging... They have previously had a rather close relationship with them. From Obama, to Hillary, to Schumer...

Yep.,......from the 1920s thru November, 9 of 2016...the democrats loved the Russians..especially the communists...it took Trump getting elected for them to finally see the Russians as a threat....remember, obama told Romney that Romeny's statement on Russia being a threat was old, and borrowed from the 1980s.......

Russia should be punished for interfering with our elections.

M

I'm still waiting to hear why he would be popular? I don't see Mexico paying for that wall.

His approval ratings aren't changing chief......You didn't see Trump being President either....

And Obama said he could do more after his re election.

Yep.,......from the 1920s thru November, 9 of 2016...the democrats loved the Russians..especially the communists...it took Trump getting elected for them to finally see the Russians as a threat....remember, obama told Romney that Romeny's statement on Russia being a threat was old, and borrowed from the 1980s.......

Yep.......and obama should be punished for interfering in Israel's election.

Why now? Why didn't Obama punish them when they did it in 2008 and 2012, as Clapper stated they did? Or could it be it was to the Dem favor. And why not punish. China as well, since they also did the same.

Yes the right cares more about Israel than the US.

should obama be for interfering with israel elections?

hell, should the US for all the elections we've jacked with in our history?

No....we showed how much we care by keeping hilary out of office.......

Why now? Why didn't Obama punish them when they did it in 2008 and 2012, as Clapper stated they did? Or could it be it was to the Dem favor. And why not punish. China as well, since they also did the same.

So you voted for trump for more of the same. I see.

No....we showed how much we care by keeping hilary out of office.......

Trump better supports Israel eh?

M

It took two y AR's for Bammmers only accomplishment to be made law. Take that away and then compare Black Jesus to Orange Jesus. Bet Orange has gotten more done.

I didn't vote for him, dear. I just recognize a hit job when I see it.

Looks like he shared intel regarding terrorism... big "so fucking what" in my book. I doubt this is a first to say the least.

Forum List

Back