BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Is that the info Trump gave to the Russians Texas?

According to your links that's what everyone is bitching about. They discussed common terrorist threats including threats to civil aviations. According to McMasters and Tillerson who were in the room, no sources or methods were discussed. What exactly is bad about talking about something that has been in the news since at least March 21st?

No.
Trump discussed a specific threat that could have only come from one source. He did this in spite of an agreement to not share the information. While he didn't divulge the source, it wouldn't be hard for the Russians to figure it out. Trump just burned a source and screwed an important ally in the war on ISIS.

Let me ask you something. How do you know it wasn't the leaker who actually exposed the information to WAPO and not Trump to the Russians? This is akin to the old question, when did you stop beating your wife? You can't disprove a negative. According to McMaster this morning Trump wasn't even briefed on the sources and methods, so how could he compromise them? There appears to be a considerable number of seditious people in government, that are trying to bring Trump down, it's time to start cleaning house. These people are accomplishing things Putin could only dream of.

Interesting idea. I had a similar one:
What if, and I by no means am advocating so much as the plausibility of this, but what if all this "bumbling Trump", and "colluding with the Russians", and "White House leaks", are no more than a ruse? I mean, what if, all of this is intended to facilitate a narrative that is fake. What if the "intel" supposedly given to the Russians was fake, and part of a disinformation campaign? What if all of this is intended to be a smoke screen? Sure it likely isn't all, but what if at least part of it were a smoke screen? Seriously.
Are we to believe that someone with first had knowledge of this meeting (aka was in the room) leaked this information to the WaPo without the blessing of people VERY close to the President (if not Trump himself)? Really? Are we to believe that someone with (likely) the highest levels of clearance just decided, all on their own, to leak this information (including classified intel) to the WaPo, and the WaPo (because of their love of country) decided to not include the intel? Has ANYONE really thought about it like that? Are we really THAT gullible as a nation?
Maybe it's all true. Maybe I'm way out in left (or right) field here. Maybe I'm not. I certainly hope that I am onto something here, because if this really is what is going on, we have far bigger problems than an incompetent President. Our entire country is at stake if the WaPo story is completely accurate. Think about it. If we, as a nation, rely on the media to keep national secrets, we are in serious trouble.

Now the regressives are saying Trump admitted releasing something improper in a tweet. I guess you can read anything you want in a tweet, because I didn't get that, the only changes to civil aviation the US has made recently was on carry on laptops, tablets and other large portable devices and that's been in the news for a couple of months. That was attributed to the Yemen raid in the news, was that a misdirection, who knows. I do know WAPO is making money on this hand over fist, I heard this morning they set a new record for clicks per second on this story. I guess it pays pretty good to have anonymous sources.

Don't forget that the owner of the Washington Post, Jeff Bezos, doesn't like Trump because Trump said he's been violating antitrust laws and needs to be investigated.

McMaster already straightened this out unequivocally. You kids are losing it.

McMaster was made to look the fool and is trying to save face.
Trump is always pulling the rug out from under his staff. As soon as they come to the president's defense, Trump starts tweeting turning them into liars. I guess it goes with the job. I feel sorry for that guy Spicer. Trump sends him out to face the press everyday and they make him look like a total idiot. I can understand why Trump would consider cancelling press briefings.

Is that why McMaster won't deny that it was "classified"...?
Some information is 'classified' yet can be de-classified due to Open Source Reporting. Ask Tom Clancy - he was pulled in by investigators several times writing books because what he wrote about was classified; however, every time he was able to show how everything he wrote about came from Open Source - unclass - reporting.
The president can reveal classified information regardless of what it might be because he is the top person in national security. When the president reveals classified information, it's a political issue, not a legal one.

Trump's brain farts are a serious problem and they will only grow worst as he ages.

According to your links that's what everyone is bitching about. They discussed common terrorist threats including threats to civil aviations. According to McMasters and Tillerson who were in the room, no sources or methods were discussed. What exactly is bad about talking about something that has been in the news since at least March 21st?

No.
Trump discussed a specific threat that could have only come from one source. He did this in spite of an agreement to not share the information. While he didn't divulge the source, it wouldn't be hard for the Russians to figure it out. Trump just burned a source and screwed an important ally in the war on ISIS.

Let me ask you something. How do you know it wasn't the leaker who actually exposed the information to WAPO and not Trump to the Russians? This is akin to the old question, when did you stop beating your wife? You can't disprove a negative. According to McMaster this morning Trump wasn't even briefed on the sources and methods, so how could he compromise them? There appears to be a considerable number of seditious people in government, that are trying to bring Trump down, it's time to start cleaning house. These people are accomplishing things Putin could only dream of.

What if, and I by no means am advocating so much as the plausibility of this, but what if all this "bumbling Trump", and "colluding with the Russians", and "White House leaks", are no more than a ruse? I mean, what if, all of this is intended to facilitate a narrative that is fake. What if the "intel" supposedly given to the Russians was fake, and part of a disinformation campaign? What if all of this is intended to be a smoke screen? Sure it likely isn't all, but what if at least part of it were a smoke screen? Seriously.
Are we to believe that someone with first had knowledge of this meeting (aka was in the room) leaked this information to the WaPo without the blessing of people VERY close to the President (if not Trump himself)? Really? Are we to believe that someone with (likely) the highest levels of clearance just decided, all on their own, to leak this information (including classified intel) to the WaPo, and the WaPo (because of their love of country) decided to not include the intel? Has ANYONE really thought about it like that? Are we really THAT gullible as a nation?
Maybe it's all true. Maybe I'm way out in left (or right) field here. Maybe I'm not. I certainly hope that I am onto something here, because if this really is what is going on, we have far bigger problems than an incompetent President. Our entire country is at stake if the WaPo story is completely accurate. Think about it. If we, as a nation, rely on the media to keep national secrets, we are in serious trouble.

Now the regressives are saying Trump admitted releasing something improper in a tweet. I guess you can read anything you want in a tweet, because I didn't get that, the only changes to civil aviation the US has made recently was on carry on laptops, tablets and other large portable devices and that's been in the news for a couple of months. That was attributed to the Yemen raid in the news, was that a misdirection, who knows. I do know WAPO is making money on this hand over fist, I heard this morning they set a new record for clicks per second on this story. I guess it pays pretty good to have anonymous sources.

Don't forget that the owner of the Washington Post, Jeff Bezos, doesn't like Trump because Trump said he's been violating antitrust laws and needs to be investigated.

What concerns me more is the apparent collusion in the media to try to destroy a president before he even gets settled into the office.

eedefbdf9f3f506f1f3ff628860be10ec8eab7679b36a5969b6e8eac49c7966a.png

No.

What concerns me more is the apparent collusion in the media to try to destroy a president before he even gets settled into the office.

I wholeheartedly agree. What they're doing is the height of anti-Americanism.

They discussed what both sides know about ISIS (a mutual enemy and enemy of the entire civilized world).

this story is BULLSHIT

So that would be no one. Hillary gave no one classified intel who wasn't cleared to receive it. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

She didn't have to hand it over as she just left it all on a server in her basement (which was illegal) for them and whomever to just help them selves to. And her excuse ? " I was to stupid to know better". Yeah.

Point is to even one of those emails that have surfaced from anywhere other than the server.
Like on the laptop sitting on Weiner's weiner as he sexted a 15yo girl...?!

Surfaced from hacking, retard.

Round and round it go's and still no laws broken by trump or his guys, except for Flyn. I scepter by Hillary and a leaker or two in the white House.

So that would be no one. Hillary gave no one classified intel who wasn't cleared to receive it. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

She didn't have to hand it over as she just left it all on a server in her basement (which was illegal) for them and whomever to just help them selves to. And her excuse ? " I was to stupid to know better". Yeah.

Point to even one of those emails that have surfaced from anywhere other than the server.

See Comey comments. Many folks have said Hillary likely had foreign folks poking around in the server. Even if they didn't, if the DNC was so hackable and Russia had a reason to help Trump hack in there then why wouldn't they hack Hillary's frankinserver?

Is that why McMaster won't deny that it was "classified"...?
Some information is 'classified' yet can be de-classified due to Open Source Reporting. Ask Tom Clancy - he was pulled in by investigators several times writing books because what he wrote about was classified; however, every time he was able to show how everything he wrote about came from Open Source - unclass - reporting.
The president can reveal classified information regardless of what it might be because he is the top person in national security. When the president reveals classified information, it's a political issue, not a legal one.

Trump's brain farts are a serious problem and they will only grow worst as he ages.
pretty sure that goes for most of us.

What more could he possibly do to more convince us of how ridiculous the entire situation has become? Even the most neutral reporting imaginable would cumulatively seem anti-Trump.

The FBI didn't charge her.

Be careful what you wish for.

Now that Comey has been canned, that investigation could easily pick up where they left off and charge her for the things Bill negotiated with Loretta Lynch to see that they were...overlooked.

What concerns me more is the apparent collusion in the media to try to destroy a president before he even gets settled into the office..

my concern also - regardless of who is in office. all the media is doing is saying they do indeed play favorites. for now the libs love it cause they share a common "enemy". but if the media would ever turn on them (and face it, if you're willing to do this to trump, you're willing to do this to anyone) they would HATE IT and cry foul.

if hillary won for example and for whatever reason the media crucified her, i admit at first i'd love it. but if that's all there was then i'd have to ask myself if i'm basing my emotional stance about her on misinformation. i would then take hillary out of the picture and say this is wrong to do - to anyone.

we've trusted our media to be honest, not back a party they like. that is no longer the case and we don't have news anymore, we have corporate blogs with tons of advertising catering for the most hits.

we all share come blame in this but as long as we let it happen - especially to someone we can't stand, we have zero footing to say it's wrong when done to someone you like.

the action is right, or wrong. not partisan.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.
this was the highest level of top Secret, and we got this information that h leaked from an ally source of which WE, THE USA, PROMISED we would not reveal it....

Our allies were not even told this super duper top secret info to protect the 1 source, yet Trump babbles it to the Russians? God help us!

Trump is not capable of handling this position of being our President.
Link???

I'm all in favor of prosecuting Clinton is wrongdoing was involved. Prosecution is due as well for war crimes in voting for the illegal Iraq invasion, but, of course, she would have a lot of company on the bench at that trial.

Forum List

Back