Breaking! Trump Supporters Starting To Swell And Overwhelm The Streets Surrounding The Manhattan Courthouse

The FEC has three commissioners appointed by Trump, so of course they weren’t going after Trump, because his cronies protect him.

The issue for Trump is that none of this shit was reported whatsoever despite it being part of the campaign.

What a fucking convenient excuse. and the current DOJ is Trump friendly?

...on public sidewalks. And they managed to not break in, or steal stuff, or defecate.
not allowed, there are laws. You again should learn the law.

Limits on Picketing

The protesters may argue that they are exercising their First Amendment rights in a manner that falls short of harassment. The problem, however, is that federal law appears to prohibit their action.

The "Picketing or Parading" law states that anyone "with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer in the discharge of his duty," cannot picket near a judge's residence. A conviction on this charge could come with up to a year in prison, a fine, or both.

you're fking wrong as usual.

trump = Jesus to MAGAts now......but they deny it's a cult. :heehee:
MAHqPqg.png

Kinda like the people protesting outside of the Supreme Court Justices private homes ? I'm no Trump fan but just because you don't like these peoples politics and who they follow does not make them treasonous. They have a right to air their grievances in public as long as they are not interfering with other peoples lives.

What's so hilarious is that the "mayor" of NYC was worried about the effect the crowds were going to have yesterday, but the only issues were cause by the filthy leftist vermin!

iu

Turns out you’re too stupid to read the indictment.

Can’t say I’m surprised. You’ve always been as illiterate as you are lazy.

I've read plenty of analyses of them, and even the RINO's at National Review call it a crock of shit.

Bragg took one event, and turned into 34. That alone shows you the level of bullshittery involved.

Read a newspaper, fucking moron.

Another witch hunt!

Especially the documents thing, since so many other people have been found with similar documents......

What a fucking twat-hack you are.

Forum List

Back