Breaking! Trump Supporters Starting To Swell And Overwhelm The Streets Surrounding The Manhattan Courthouse

Those who support Trump are supporting Trumpism. Trumpism will break the foundation of our country; the seperation of powers. Trump does not want a check on the President. he does not want any checks on himself when he is not President. That will send us to an autocracy.

This is not a differnce on a policy or a political issue. This is a fight for the nation our founding fathers created. They came from kingdoms. They put in safegards to make sure the US would not turn into a kingdom. Trump wants to be king. His followers treat him like a king or even a god.

They need to be stopped and they will.

Trump minions are weak people looking for an easy answer to make their lives better. They are chasing a false god.
Checks, safe guards and kingdoms, right. Except Trump did not do any of that and no laws where passed or even mentioned that would do any of that. Trump as the Chief Executive could not pass laws that would do anything close to whatever the fuck you are babbling about. That is not how our Constitutional Republic works.

I am not a fan of Trumps and even though some of his supporters may be seriously devoted to the man is it really any better than the support of the left that put a functional potato in the White House because they loath Trump so much. The worship you claim is not even as close to being as terrifying as how loons like yourself react to anything Trump does.

Checks, safe guards and kingdoms, right. Except Trump did not do any of that and no laws where passed or even mentioned that would do any of that. Trump as the Chief Executive could not pass laws that would do anything close to whatever the fuck you are babbling about. That is not how our Constitutional Republic works.

I am not a fan of Trumps and even though some of his supporters may be seriously devoted to the man is it really any better than the support of the left that put a functional potato in the White House because they loath Trump so much. The worship you claim is not even as close to being as terrifying as how loons like yourself react to anything Trump does.
You are not a fan of the founding principles of our country, either. I don't think you understand them, nor does anyone who supports Trumpism.
The key is SEPERATION OF POWERS. Trump has worked since the day he became President to remove any checks on his power. You are blind if you did not see that. After losing the election he tried to over ride the our democratic principles of voting in our President. Trump has spent his whole life eliminating anything that reduces his power. It is bad enough when he cheats others in business but he will not cheat our country out of our founding principles.

You need to read some US history.

You are not a fan of the founding principles of our country, either. I don't think you understand them, nor does anyone who supports Trumpism.
The key is SEPERATION OF POWERS. Trump has worked since the day he became President to remove any checks on his power. You are blind if you did not see that. After losing the election he tried to over ride the our democratic principles of voting in our President. Trump has spent his whole life eliminating anything that reduces his power. It is bad enough when he cheats others in business but he will not cheat our country out of our founding principles.

Oh, look how they love making up new words that they think will make them sound clever.

You have a comprehension problem. I'm not a fan of Trumps and you keep talking about ways Trump has tried to remove checks on his powers but haven't mentioned anything that would actually do that.

The US is a Constitutional Republic not a Democracy and the President gets his office by winning the electoral college. That is the true founding principles of this country.

Show me in the Constitution the qualifications of a judge.

Is there an age requirement? NO
Is there a birthplace requirement? NO
Is there a citizenship requirement? NO
In New York all you have to be is some dumbass low IQ hate filled Democrat Negro afflicted with TDS.

You have a comprehension problem. I'm not a fan of Trumps and you keep talking about ways Trump has tried to remove checks on his powers but haven't mentioned anything that would actually do that.

The US is a Constitutional Republic not a Democracy and the President gets his office by winning the electoral college. That is the true founding principles of this country.
The US is not a pure democracy. It is a democratic republic. Trump tried to override the electoral college.

There are many politicians I do not care for but I have never seen one that threatened our country like Trump.

The US is not a pure democracy. It is a democratic republic. Trump tried to override the electoral college.

There are many politicians I do not care for but I have never seen one that threatened our country like Trump.
It's a Constitutional Republic and how exactly did he try to override the process.

Fucking dodging twat, your side is fucked up, and you can't even defend shit like this.
Your side is willing to worship a worthless prick like Trump because you’d rather look like complete fucking morons than admit we were right about him.

Oh, I get it now, but I'm not in the mood for movie references. Yes, I remember that one.
Humpers are always in the same mood. Befuddled.
Wrong.
All governments and their systems always become corrupt with time and require violent overthrow.
The US likely should have been violently overthrown around 1890.
Almost everything since then has been illegal, like all the wars, the draft, Prohibition, the War on Drugs, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.

With Trump, these charges are way past the statute of limitations, and are totally inappropriate now that an election is just starting up.
It’s not a valid over through when done by science denying illeterates.

And you are just making shit up to justify it like Bragg did.

And what crimes did he admit to that are directly related to Trump or this situation?
Ah, more ignorance. Can you at least admit that I’m smarter and better informed?

Your conservative media keeps you ignorant to keep you compliant.

Cohen was prosecuted for campaign finance fraud because the NDA money was a campaign expense and he paid it illegally as it would count as a donation. .

Ah, more ignorance. Can you at least admit that I’m smarter and better informed?

Your conservative media keeps you ignorant to keep you compliant.

Cohen was prosecuted for campaign finance fraud because the NDA money was a campaign expense and he paid it illegally as it would count as a donation. .
Um no.

Forum List

Back