Breaking! Trump Supporters Starting To Swell And Overwhelm The Streets Surrounding The Manhattan Courthouse

I swear, all these Trump supporters must have been dropped on their heads as children. Do they not remember a few years ago when they voted for Trump specifically because they thought he was going to prosecute their political enemies?

That would have just been a bonus, and those people actually gamed the government system for their own benefits.

Did Trump's net worth increase or decrease when he was in office?

You idiot. This is not about how the Real Estate market works.
This is about legal financial accounting practices that apply to all businesses,
Trump idiots don't know what they don't know. They don't know a lot.
Hey, jizz breath, we all know that there are purposes to valuations and, therefore, they will fluctuate depending on the particular purpose of a valuation. It is how the industry operates, it is understood and accepted, and it is perfectly legal.

Clearly, you are a layman who does not know what the fuck he is talking about. So keep your stupid little pussy mouth shut unless you want to embarrass yourselves more. Asshole.

😮<===8

True patriots is what you're witnessing. They will not let Trump be jailed by the non-natural born Citizen tyrant judge.

It's clearly more than the number Posobiec says. Expect more as the arraignment time nears.

It is important to note that most decent Americans do not venerate Trump as being above the law.

OGC.gif

Trump NYC protests: Small group of former president's supporters,
foes face off ahead of court appearance

... and illegally claiming his bimbo bucks as legal expenses is only the beginning!

Hey, jizz breath, we all know that there are purposes to valuations and, therefore, they will fluctuate depending on the particular purpose of a valuation. It is how the industry operates, it is understood and accepted, and it is perfectly legal.

Clearly, you are a layman who does not know what the fuck he is talking about. So keep your stupid little pussy mouth shut unless you want to embarrass yourselves more. Asshole.

😮<===8
You have the wrong case. There is nothing about real estate values in this case. This is about how payments made to Stormy Daniels, and others, were classified in financial filings and did the purpose of those payments break any laws.

You are beyond stupid.

"They" are Americans who support our system. You are beyond stupid if you don't see Trump has the ability to defend himself and be found innocent.
"They" are like the north in the civil war. Weather and his fellow treasonous associates are the equivalent of th south in the civil war. The outcome will be the same.
The strength of our system will prevail like it has for over 200 years. It will save our country.
Trump minions are treasonous. They do not respect the US judicial system set up by our founding fathers.
They are very stupid people.
It’s another name call epistle absent Any salient point

😮<===8
Trump can apply for his loans and place his valuation on his assets. Then the bank, looking out for the bank, sends their own staff appraiser out there. That appraisal determines what Trump gets and not what Trump estimated
Once again USMB is awash with people who Do Nothing in the financial world seizing on their whim that “he overvalued and is in Big Trouble “ Braggs farce witch hunt is along the same line
I fill out a loan app and value my home at $675,000 but appraiser says $640,000. 640,000 is what I get and I Am In NO Trouble for my higher estimate
Really really really need people to go away from here who constantly know nothing about of where they speak.
I know very little about car repair. You will Never see me drop an LOL or name call on a party who works on cars daily. Time for the wishful TDS Libby dumb fucks to do the same

You have the wrong case. There is nothing about real estate values in this case. This is about how payments made to Stormy Daniels, and others, were classified in financial filings and did the purpose of those payments break any laws.

You are beyond stupid.
I know this. I was responding to someone else who was bringing up the bogus financial fraud claim. You ignorant cum guzzling ****.

You are so simple minded. You are clueless to our legal system.

One brain cell of mine can run circles around the entirety of what's between your ears.

It is easy for stupid people to villianize one or teo people in the process. They ignor all of the other people involved in determing Trump's fate.
They act like Trump's fate is in the hands of the DA and the initial judge. WRONG.
STUPID PEOPLE SAY AND DO STUPID THINGS.
You're finally looking in the mirror?

One brain cell of mine can run circles around the entirety of what's between your ears.

You're finally looking in the mirror?
You have just one brain cell ? Gee, I’d have thought a Humper would have several at least.

O'rly?

I know quite a lot about the real estate market.

But if you are so much smarter, do the sizes of apartments fluctuate with the market? How did Trump's 11,000 square foot apartment swell to 30,000 square feet?

Please. Enlighten us.

New York Attorney General Letitia James has accused former President Donald Trump of falsely claiming his luxury apartment was nearly three times its actual size in order to massively inflate its valuation.

The details involving the Trump Tower Triplex were unveiled by James during an update on the investigation into claims the Trump Organization fraudulently valued multiple assets to achieve economic benefits such as bigger bank loans.

In a statement, James gave an example of how Trump allegedly valued his triplex apartment at $327 million in 2015 and 2016 financial statements, based on claims it was 30,000 square feet in size.

Forum List

Back