Breaking! Trump Supporters Starting To Swell And Overwhelm The Streets Surrounding The Manhattan Courthouse

"They" are Americans who support our system. You are beyond stupid if you don't see Trump has the ability to defend himself and be found innocent.
"They" are like the north in the civil war. Weather and his fellow treasonous associates are the equivalent of th south in the civil war. The outcome will be the same.
The strength of our system will prevail like it has for over 200 years. It will save our country.
Trump minions are treasonous. They do not respect the US judicial system set up by our founding fathers.
They are very stupid people.
No. You fucking commie shitbag. That you're bold enough to post such bullshit means you need a good ass whipping or more.

When the law is corrupt, you're fucked. Motherfuckers like you will cease to exist in America, nothing wrong with that.

The downside is, that it probably leads to a theocracy in America.

Be careful what you wish for, stupid commie shitbag.

The left are itching for riots. Some will try to instigate trouble. Some will break windows, pick fites with the police, etc.

I hope the people don't allow themselves to be used the way they were January 6.

Don't be stupid, people

Where in NYC would you find a jury of Donald Trump‘s “peers”, in a district that voted 87% demo libs?
NYC was Trump's hometown of over 70 years. Know one knows Trump better than the people of NYC.
Trump's lawyers are given the power to make sure it is a fair jury. If he has competent lawyers he will have a fair jury.

No. You fucking commie shitbag. That you're bold enough to post such bullshit means you need a good ass whipping or more.

When the law is corrupt, you're fucked. Motherfuckers like you will cease to exist in America, nothing wrong with that.

The downside is, that it probably leads to a theocracy in America.

Be careful what you wish for, stupid commie shitbag.
The rant of an individual with a very limited vocabulary and very limited ability to think.
Trump has empowered the the worst among us. People like Duke.
Even though Duke is given a platform by Trump, his brain and vocabulary is so limited he make a fool of himself with his platform.

The rant of an individual with a very limited vocabulary and very limited ability to think.
Even though Duke is given a platform by Trump, his brain and vocabulary is so limited he make a fool of himself with his platform.
Marion struggles to make sense of everything. So he just blasphemes.

You're an ignorant pompous shitbag of a moron. Your intelligence is less than that of a simeon.

As distinct from the fucking DUMBASS leftards who are breaking every rule in the book in their deranged TDS zeal to get Trump.

Any psychiatrist looking at leftard behavior would comment about the OCD.
Drivel woo woo.

Marion struggles to make sense of everything. So he just blasphemes.
Oh! You want to play language games? I'm your Huckleberry.

Last I saw you were butchering the English language to the point where I doubt you're a native English speaker, and neither you, nor ElmerMudd has even close to the vocabulary I do.

I may use simple words at times, because that's what you do when you want your message to reach the broadest scope of individuals.

I learned that a long time ago, like I told Xelor; 98% of people ain't gonna understand them words, brah.

Only 2% of people will, and that effectually cuts one's communication skills down by a large percentage.

Instead of reaching 98%, you will only reach 2%.

STFU about my language skills, you two illiterate douchebags.

Oh! You want to play language games? I'm your Huckleberry
So you watch old westerns too ?
Last I saw you were butchering the English language to the point where I doubt you're a native English speaker, and neither you, nor ElmerMudd has even close to the vocabulary I do
Wow, I’m not impressed; just because you know the difference between then and than while I can run math circles around you, I’ll take my superiority any day, and so won’t the people who pay me or absolutely anyone else.

I may use simple words at times, because that's what you do when you want your message to reach the broadest scope of individuals.
Not only simple words, but simple thoughts. Like Trump. You lose a debate, you call the guy a Fk head. Works everytime
I learned that a long time ago, like I told Xelor; 98% of people ain't gonna understand them words, brah.

Lost you there.
Only 2% of people will, and that effectually cuts one's communication skills down by a large percentage.

Instead of reaching 98%, you will only reach 2%

Nope, other than 98 plus 2 equals 100, that made no sense.
STFU about my language skills, you two illiterate douchebags.
oh, just because I said Marion was my second favorite actor may not mean much. Everyone else is tied for first.

lost you there.
I know you did. You're not exactly on my level, brah.

It's nice to respect people for their opinions and what intelligence they have and all that. But when they talk all that shit

and they're nowhere near on your level? :auiqs.jpg:

You fucking goober! I haven't been to a math class in more than 20 years, you?

Forum List

Back