Breaking! Trump Supporters Starting To Swell And Overwhelm The Streets Surrounding The Manhattan Courthouse

Genus?
The best comedy writes itself.
Yup, just for you dufus. It’s a system for naming organisms bozo. Gotcha. In he and your case, a much lower level organism. Look it up dufus. You are from the Humper genus aren’t you ?

Or 492 more people than the average American Hostages Disaster *Joes rally.
Lol, where are those nation wide protests fat boy was trying to start? Lol, think people wised up after all those hundreds upon hundreds of Jan 6th losers wound up in jail? How bout that even a retarded Trumpster is capable of learning something!

Or 492 more people than the average American Hostages Disaster *Joes rally.
MrgRTGjEvwb0wA5lQTcCmE0DOyYrtFkUAGjAIGG16lQ.jpg

O'rly?

I know quite a lot about the real estate market.

But if you are so much smarter, do the sizes of apartments fluctuate with the market? How did Trump's 11,000 square foot apartment swell to 30,000 square feet?

Please. Enlighten us.
Please cite for me a source as I have read nothing about this, ding dong.

Yup, just for you dufus. It’s a system for naming organisms bozo. Gotcha. In he and your case, a much lower level organism. Look it up dufus. You are from the Humper genus aren’t you ?
Nice tapdance, fool. Educated adults know you fucked up. No need to double down on stupid.

Nice tapdance, fool. Educated adults know you fucked up. No need to double down on stupid.
I laugh at you. You didn’t know what a genus is. That’s hilarious. Of course, no one else in your crowd knows either, science illiterates.

What the fuck are you talking about, ding dong?
Trump lied on his financial disclosures so he could claim his apartment was worth more than its actual value.

He claimed his 11,000 square foot apartment was 30,000 square feet in order to inflate its value on his financial disclosures.

So explain to me, from your self-avowed knowledge of the real estate business, how market forces made Trump's apartment three times bigger.

Forum List

Back