Breaking! Trump Supporters Starting To Swell And Overwhelm The Streets Surrounding The Manhattan Courthouse

Trump lied on his financial disclosures so he could claim his apartment was worth more than its actual value.

He claimed his 11,000 square foot apartment was 30,000 square feet in order to inflate its value on his financial disclosures.

So explain to me, from your self-avowed knowledge of the real estate business, how market forces made Trump's apartment three times bigger.
I will have to read about this and make my own conclusion because we all know you lefties are, as a general rule, full of shit.

Trump lied on his financial disclosures so he could claim his apartment was worth more than its actual value.

He claimed his 11,000 square foot apartment was 30,000 square feet in order to inflate its value on his financial disclosures.

So explain to me, from your self-avowed knowledge of the real estate business, how market forces made Trump's apartment three times bigger.
The only rational explanation was, he was mentally adjusting for the room his fat ass required. Actually, we all know he’s a lying sack of shit.

Last edited:
I will have to read about this and make my own conclusion because we all know you lefties are, as a general rule, full of shit.
See posts 78 and 79.

It's such a shame your propagandists keep you mushrooms so in the dark.

Sad.

See posts 78 and 79.

It's such a shame your propagandists keep you mushrooms so in the dark.

Sad.
See, that is all you had to do, tell me the posts to which you are referring. You don’t have to be a complete asshole.

That‘s brave talk from a one eyed fat man

Fill your hands you son of a bitch.
Now you're calling my sainted mother a "bitch".

Give me 1 reason you shouldn't have your face punched right into the back of your apelike skull.

Remember "Ivan Drago"?

I hit way harder than that, motherfucker.

Last edited:
Educated adults know you meant to say "genius", but you're so stubbornly stupid that you can't let it go.

:itsok:
I can’t let it go ? You’re the dufus who keeps trying to defend him/herself…whatever you are brown pussy

Sure, Rooster said it….
That's not a good enough reason. You said it. You called my mother a "bitch".

Boy, be glad this is the internet, because I got summin' for ya!..

You do something like that to someone like me in real life, and you're going to have a bad time.

That's not a good enough reason. You said it. You called my mother a "bitch".

Boy, be glad this is the internet, because I got summin' for ya!..

You do something like that to someone like me in real life, and you're going to have a bad time.
Should I check your spelling, or your math. Maybe your factoring. Btw, b ^2 - 4ac is a determinant. It does help you factor by finding the nature of the roots, you sine of a bitch.

Should I check your spelling, or your math. Maybe your factoring. Btw, b ^2 - 4ac is a determinant. It does help you factor by finding the nature of the roots, you sine of a bitch.
Maybe you should check your rhetoric before you catch an ass whippin'.

Violence done upon your person. Just some friendly advice. Don't try the shit you talk here in real life.

Forum List

Back