🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Trump Takes Lead In Iowa; His Supporters Think Japanese Internment Was Good (So Do I)

It is amazing to see so much whining about the internment of Japanese Americans during WW II. There were perfectly valid, rational security concerns that led FDR to decide to intern them.
BS and terribly dangerous. FDR did not have the authority under the Constitution to intern Japanese American citizens. Japanese nationals maybe, but not American citizens. To grant any POTUS that much power, is allowing totalitarianism to take hold.

Last edited:
Internment was right. It had to be done because we could not take any chances that the American Japs were helping the Empire of Japan in their efforts to defeat America. We just couldn't take any chances.

Trump Edges Cruz in Iowa; His Supporters Think Japanese Internment Was Good; Clinton Still Well Ahead of Sanders In State

Yes. Soon it will be time to round up all these cray Liberals and lock them away.

Do you have enough manpower to do it? Most Americans are demorats or Independents.

Internment was right. It had to be done because we could not take any chances that the American Japs were helping the Empire of Japan in their efforts to defeat America. We just couldn't take any chances.

Trump Edges Cruz in Iowa; His Supporters Think Japanese Internment Was Good; Clinton Still Well Ahead of Sanders In State

Yes. Soon it will be time to round up all these cray Liberals and lock them away.

Do you have enough manpower to do it? Most Americans are demorats or Independents.

There would be no opposition. Liberals are totally domicile. They are full of hot air but no fight. We can have the Boy Scouts do it in order to earn their badges.

It is amazing to see so much whining about the internment of Japanese Americans during WW II. There were perfectly valid, rational security concerns that led FDR to decide to intern them.
If I whine, it is NOT for the Japanese, it is for the loss of liberty and knowing that the Constitution can be abrogated with impunity in such a fashion.

There would be no opposition. Liberals are totally domicile. They are full of hot air but no fight. We can have the Boy Scouts do it in order to earn their badges.
I don't think you want to go to the bank on that one. Please, don't try it. Those 19th century liberal republicans sure fooled the conservative democrat secessionist hawks in the Civil War didn't they?

I don't think you want to go to the bank on that one. Please, don't try it. Those 19th century liberal republicans sure fooled the conservative democrat secessionist hawks in the Civil War didn't they?

Not really. The Southern slave owners ended up getting rid of a bunch of slaves they had been having to feed and take care of. They passed the slaves off onto the North and the stupid Yankees have had to contribute to the upkeep of a lazy and backward race of deadbeats ever since.

Not really. The Southern slave owners ended up getting rid of a bunch of slaves they had been having to feed and take care of. They passed the slaves off onto the North and the stupid Yankees have had to contribute to the upkeep of a lazy and backward race of deadbeats ever since.
Oh, Oh, I see where you are going with this. Sorry I disturbed you...see ya around...

I just realized that you are as dumb as Baiamonte. Libertarianism must be contagious.

1. Internment of Italian Americans - Wikipedia, the free ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American_internment
    In response to activists concerned about the treatment of Italian Americans during ... GermanAmerican internment; ... in the United States during World War II".

2. Internment of German Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_internment
    During
    WWII, the United States ... directed against German and Italian aliens during World War II in the ... of German Americans during World War II: ...

NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE is as dumb as Baiamonte.

I just realized that you are as dumb as Baiamonte. Libertarianism must be contagious.

In response to activists concerned about the treatment of Italian Americans during ... GermanAmerican internment; ... in the United States during World War II".

During
    WWII, the United States ... directed against German and Italian aliens during World War II in the ... of German Americans during World War II: ...

Stupidity is endemic with libertarianism., absolutely joined together hip and thigh. Witness above Gypped, being corrected on internment, tries to make as if he had posted my links above. Stupid, stupid.

During

Stupidity is endemic with libertarianism., absolutely joined together hip and thigh. Witness above Gypped, being corrected on internment, tries to make as if he had posted my links above. Stupid, stupid.

Don't you have a hammer and sickle to jam into your ass?

He is just copying democratic policies. When will the Democratic Party apoligize for Japanese internment?
The government, representing the American people and their political organizations, apologized more than twenty years ago. It specifically apologized for the Republican hatred in the American west toward Japanese-American civilians. Your lying is jammed up your ass, you purveyor of cultural mccarthyite filthiness.

Notice the "for the most part." That means that there were some who were not loyal or who did not plan on "remaining quiet." If just 1% of those 110,000 were disloyal, that would have meant 1,100 pro-Japan, anti-American Japanese running around on our soil. That was not a risk a rational commander-in-chief would have taken, given the enormous stakes and given that we had just been attacked.

Munson’s report found (as cited in Ronald Takaki, Strangers from a Distant Shore, page 386) that "There will be no armed uprising of Japanese" in the United States. "For the most part," the report says, "the local Japanese are loyal to the United States or, at worst, hope that by remaining quiet they can avoid concentration camps or irresponsible mobs."
All this being said, those who were interned should have been fairly compensated and their homes restored to them after the war.

There is NO excuse for the scumbag fdr's concentration camps, and playing the apologist for the scumbag is utterly un-American.

There is NO excuse for the scumbag fdr's concentration camps, and playing the apologist for the scumbag is utterly un-American.
Yes there was an excuise. The excuse was national security.
propoganda_08.jpg

The American people during WWII were a different people than today. There was no emphasis on multiculturalism, diversity was not an end to itself. The Japanese would have been dragged from their homes and slaughtered in the streets.

The American people during WWII were a different people than today. There was no emphasis on multiculturalism, diversity was not an end to itself. The Japanese would have been dragged from their homes and slaughtered in the streets.
Links.

Using that same standard, we should have locked up krauts or wops, too. Yah know, just to be safe. Germans actually did commit sabotage during the war, so..? The internment of Japanese Americans was a sad part of our history. And highly questionable as to it's necessity.

Forum List

Back