BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

:eusa_pray:

Although the thought of a 300 pound senior citizen trying to run would be worth seeing. Corporal shin splints oozing away from the cops.... priceless.
I love how both sides call out the other side's Presidents who didnt serve. We havent had a President who didnt dodge service in one way or another since Bush Senior.

"Take Our Nation Back" to what? Blonde hair, blue eyed, white straight cisgender people only?

Arrest?

lol

Political stunt.

DJT could just walk into the nearest precinct house and turn himself in.

And if you're the DA, you don't arrest people like that, you simply indict them. He's not going anywhere, he's running for president duh...
That is what was being done.... His lawyers working with the DA to turn himself in, and the law enforcement and secret service coordination.

Trump was said to have claimed he was going to turn himself in, and not be arrested.....those arrangements were being made for the just in case the grand jury brings charges...

I guess Trump really didn't want to peacefully turn himself in as his lawyers had indicated....?

That is what was being done.... His lawyers working with the DA to turn himself in, and the law enforcement and secret service coordination.

Trump was said to have claimed he was going to turn himself in, and not be arrested.....those arrangements were being made for the just in case the grand jury brings charges...

I guess Trump really didn't want to peacefully turn himself in as his lawyers had indicated....?
Per Fox news, the secret service is not going to let him be turned in,.

Red Strike all over Twitter. Hey, don't liberals just LOVE strikes? Be a shame if NYC couldn't get their goods in next week because of a massive, nationwide labor strike.

I'm thinking most truckers aren't liberals....heh

Forum List

Back