BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Sounds like you want to advocate violence but are too much of a coward to say it outright. Will you be in NYC on Tuesday, but will you hide from that too?
I advocate violence. Let's get it on. You advocate violence, as long as someone else is doing it for you.

FrgcrDkWYAAhTgx

His call reaches out and it will be honored Tuesday in the streets of Manhattan. His supporters must be LOYAL, DILIGENT, DEFIANT and TRIUMPHANT in TAKING AMERICA BACK that historic day. IT'S JUST THE BEGINING!

FrgDqv_WwAIRnRg
All based on alleged payments to stormy Daniels. This is completely disgraceful we have an extremely corrupt da apparently in New York.

You would think that Mr. Trump assaulted somebody or actually committed a real crime this is not a real crime at all.

To think that there are currently politicians and people out there who have actually done real crimes but nothing happens to them.

So, you ignore the millions world-wide who died. I would worry about you being a mandatory reporter....what else do you look the other way over?

One more reference about me not reporting child abuse regarding the minors in my care and I will report you.

You, on the other hand, snitch to a rotten and corrupt bureau about some nebulous comments on a message board.

we are NOT the same.

Per Fox news, the secret service is not going to let him be turned in,.

Then per Fox News, Trump is definitely being arrested. We should make March 21st a national holiday in honor of all this. Personally I don't care if they make it in honor of dryer lint as long as we get another day off before Memorial Day, but I digress.

This is just a tax evasion case. He pays back taxes, fines, costs, gets a suspended sentence yada yada yada. Small cracks in the windshield have that mutha collapsing onto your lap in due course. The Donald is The Done.

All the meanwhile people who are against Trump keep on mocking the guy that brought us a great economy.

We have banks failing, there was a guy on FOXBusiness saying and 60 days of stock market will crash. We have all sorts of economic issues that did not exist under Mr. Trump.

Stand tall President Trump he will still be the man and I expect him to win in 2024

I advocate violence. Let's get it on. You advocate violence, as long as someone else is doing it for you.
Protest is your God-Given RIGHT. But please, do not get baited. The left WORSHIPS violence, and uses it as a strategic tool. They are salivating over the idea of baiting you into violence so they can lock you up and burn the key. There’s nothing they want more.

$130,000 paid the a stripper in hush money fir a bad fuck from campaign money labeled as legal fees.

Deal with it fuckup
That is a misdemeanor; a misappropriation of funds. But, hey press on. Outside of the lock in step Democrats, independent Americans are watching this and seeing rabid Democrats get all fired up over a Trump infraction of a speeding ticket while the current President’s use of family members as proxies to receive payments from China grows daily.

Forum List

Back