BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Who cares about Hillery?
This is all about Trump...and no amount of 'whataboutism' is going to change that.
Has it occurred to you that the NY DA would never, ever bring charges in a case like this..unless he felt he had it totally wrapped up?

Only real question is whether or not we can find 12 people who are impartial. Most likely verdict is a hung jury, IMO.
The facts really don't matter, despite the endless repetition. Nobody on either side really cares if the dude is guilty or not..they just want their 'gotcha' moment.
I brought it up because he was stating that Trump is innocent until proven guilty.

Who cares about Hillery?
This is all about Trump...and no amount of 'whataboutism' is going to change that.
Has it occurred to you that the NY DA would never, ever bring charges in a case like this..unless he felt he had it totally wrapped up?

Only real question is whether or not we can find 12 people who are impartial. Most likely verdict is a hung jury, IMO.
The facts really don't matter, despite the endless repetition. Nobody on either side really cares if the dude is guilty or not..they just want their 'gotcha' moment.

Your people lie about everything and they continue to lie. You may eat it all up, your choice.

The rest of us, believe me, are done.

Many are, as evidenced by DeSantis rise in the polls...However, once again Democrats only have themselves to blame for Trump's popularity....American's side with those being bullied in this country, and you are making Trump a martyr with your obsession...
You think Trump is being bullied? His victim mentality has rubbed off on so many republicans that personal responsibility has been abandoned without a backward glance.

Done and done. They are the ones who investigate if it's serious or not. If he's just a frightened keyboard kommando hiding in his basement, that's for the FBI to figure out.

Aw look, good little liberal! Like the worst of the hall monitors all grown up, just can't keep their noses out of everyone's stuff

oh all we gotta do is SEE them take a former president out in cuffs and this guy is going to win next election. epicly.
Meh. I highly doubt they cuff and perp walk him. As much as some (on both sides of this frankly) would love to see that.

Don't you get tired of having to deal with Trump's baggage? There's no room left in the Trump camp for any agenda other than protecting dear leader from his recklessness.
Trump's policies were great. I don't care for all his tweets.

Second thought that if Trump is saying it’s not true. I don’t think he’ll be arrested

So NO MENTION OF Biden and the China Million $ contributions recently, for god knows what. But Trump and Stormy Daniels 150K is a thing. Hunter Biden Slept with his late brother's wife, she ALSO got millions from China. Hunter slept with his brothers wife, got million from China. Trump and Stormey Daniels, 150K! Really?
no.

306>232...can't indict a sitting president. LOL

We have no country already. When you are obsessed with this but could not care less that your demented, corrupt president is owned by China, it's over.

I mean that. It's already over. We know it. You're about to find out I guess.
There is no reason to believe Joe Biden is corrupt, or demented..... This is all in your brainwashing circle of right wing fake news media.

President Biden has had a lot on his plate since he took office, and he and his administration have in no way been perfect, but overall he's done a pretty good job, considering it all.....

You wouldn't know it because NOT ONE of any of your right biased media has ever reported anything, anything at all, positive about Biden, or the USA.

If you decide to protest, you must do it differently than Jan. 6.

When Washington was raising up an army, colonists asked what they should do in the meantime.

Washington said, “RESIST!”

STAY OUT OF DC!

MAKE THE VENUE EVERY CITY

Protest in front of every affiliate of the mainstream media in every city!

The media is the reason the enemies if this country are getting away with this outrage.
Protesting is legal.................but are you sure you can con-trol your inherent violence?

Forum List

Back