BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Frh1F_6WAAY9-Jc
Okay, that may be the best non sequitur meme I've ever seen.

"Perceived Persecution"? Are you kidding me? Where the fuck have you been the last 7-years?

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!! Now the Soros DA in NYC is going to indict Trump for a non-crime.

More bullshit deflection. I’m not going to to respond it it because it’s a desperate pivot. If you want to make a thread on all of this do so, tag me, and I’ll respond. Short of that it is lameass whataboutism.

NOOOOOOO MY POOR BABY

Frh1xVcWwAE4_a2
Our liberals are having orgasms at the mere thought of seeing President Trump being perp walked or in cuffs or having his arrest processing photos shared.

I suspect that even a political partisan hack like Bragg will allow cooler heads to prevail. There will be no cuffs. There will be no perp walk. It should be a matter of arranging a surrender to the authorities without that nonsense.

But I’m much more confident that — eventually — the arrest processing paperwork will be handed over eagerly to the media.

More bullshit deflection. I’m not going to to respond it it because it’s a desperate pivot. If you want to make a thread on all of this do so, tag me, and I’ll respond. Short of that it is lameass whataboutism.
Little billie.zip ducks, covers and runs away.

Fully expected.

Jebus kyzr....
Turning the Doj in to Trump's arm is what trump did in spades... Got Barr involved in Mueller report...
Got Barr to clear LaFayetteSquare for his walk to the Church Bible holding stunt...
He got Doj to drop charges for Bannon
And Doj to stop Roger Stone trial....
He tried to get Doj to make a statement that fraud occurred in the election, thank God they refused...
He got Doj to fire his perceived political foes, Strozk , Page, McCabe, Comey etc etc...Got Hillary investigated, got the FBI investigated.
1. Barr was a perfect AG. The Mueller Report was written FOR BARR.
2. There was no Lafayette Square "stunt".
3. Liar. Bannon's charges weren't dropped.
4. Liar. Trump did NOT stop Roger Stone's trial..
5. The IG found that Strzok, McCabe and Comey misused the FBI with Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Razor. They even falsified evidence on a FISA warrant to illegally spy on Trump. You do remember the texts between Strzok and his mistress Page? They all deserved to be fired.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
Are you getting ready to protest, Rhody. Your leader wants you to. Don't take this crap from left. Go out there and tell them so in the stongest way, like your leader wants you to.
If you don't, you are not with him.
Just like your fellow lemmings on January 6th.

Are you getting ready to protest, Rhody. Your leader wants you to. Don't take this crap from left. Go out there and tell them so in the stongest way, like your leader wants you to.
If you don't, you are not with him.
Just like your fellow lemmings on January 6th.
Cultist you'd piss your pampers

Forum List

Back