BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Will they go for 12:01am?
Any social media chatter about concentrated TV and radio presence?

No president has ever been charged with a crime. Its a bad look for the administration in power. It makes people worry about political witch hunts, which is why no one had ever done it before. Do you honestly think this was a good idea? They broke an important tradition for this feeble case?

Rump took advantage of that at every step of the way and continued to spiral out of control. We can't afford to have any sitting president to duplicate his last 2 years in office.

Says the Trump trained monkey.

Rump won't be arrested on Tuesday. The court only meets on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. That's the way Special Courts operate. Unless they arrested Rump today, he won't be arrested until Wednesday at the earliest. As usual, Rump is playing his cult like an old fiddle.

LOL - I proved it, and you had to resort to DOCTORING evidence, to avoid my proof, and everybody in this forum saw it - and some of them have now been commenting on it. > Faun the Faux
th

LOL

Now you're confused by what you're talking about.

The one I said you failed to prove was your bullshit claim that 35,000 fake ballots for every Democratic candidate were injected into the Pima County election.

Dumbfuck, Pima County is in Arizona.

Whereas the chart I posted which left you utterly confounded was from Wisconsin.

Don't you even know the difference between Arizona and Wisconsin???

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

If Democrats put Trump in jail, they will also be putting him in the White House, in 2024.

As for Biden, the walls are closing in on him. Eventually, he will be going from the White House to the Big House.

LOL

Retard, the current administration is in the White House until 2025. What's Trump gonna be doin' in the White House in 2024? Taking out Biden's garbage? :lmao:

Trump is a criminal, plain and simple.

This case is in New York state. Biden has little to do with it.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the democrat party. Im actually stoked that this is happening. It makes your side look terrible, yet Trump wont spend even a moment in a cell. This case goes nowhere and Trump becomes more sympathetic to the voters. Win win!

It has EVERYTHING to do with the democrat party.

Only in the sense that the Dems believe a suspected criminal should face a jury. You all made such a big deal about "the rule of law" when Ken Starr was waving Lewinsky's sperm dress around...we're a long way from that, I guess.

Im actually stoked that this is happening.

I am, too, actually. I've grown tired of chickenshits who are so scared about Trump's deranged base that they're afraid to hold him accountable. Now that's about to change.

It makes your side look terrible,

Nah, it makes it look normal.

yet Trump wont spend even a moment in a cell.

Oh I don't necessarily disagree, but he'll face the process at least, which is a start.

This case goes nowhere and Trump becomes more sympathetic to the voters. Win win!

The case may go somewhere or it may not, but Trump will be the first former president ever charged with a crime. And I think frankly, most voters - even the ones who voted for him - are tired of hearing about him and seeing him, and they want to turn the page. Unfortunately, there are too many cowards in the GOP to let that actually happen.

The "case" in NYS is a FED issue.
You punitive zombies are pathetic.
:rolleyes:

It's potentially a federal matter, but the case is being prosecuted as a crime in the state of New York. Sometimes a criminal act can be both a federal and state crime. In this case, it could have been prosecuted as a fraudulent federal campaign finance issue; it can also be prosecuted as a variant of criminal fraud at the state level, which it is in this case.

Personally, I think the fact that it wasn't charged federally is an indication that it's going to be a harder case to prove to a jury, but certainly not impossible. Michael Cohen was convicted for basically facilitating this criminal act, and he's state's witness, so that's a problem for Trump's defense.

I give it 50/50 odds of a conviction.

The "case" in NYS is a FED issue.
You punitive zombies are pathetic.
:rolleyes:

I already quoted the NY State Law that was violated. It can be either State OR Fed but only one can try due to double jeapardy. In this case NY State is doing that so that it freezes out the antics from the Federal House of Representatives. Even though the House has zero power, the House Speaker is still screaming like he does.

I already quoted the NY State Law that was violated. It can be either State OR Fed but only one can try due to double jeapardy. In this case NY State is doing that so that it freezes out the antics from the Federal House of Representatives. Even though the House has zero power, the House Speaker is still screaming like he does.
"Antics" is what this actually is, from the demented LEFT!!!! :eusa_hand:

State and federal can both file the same charge, though they almost never do. It's not double jeopardy because they're two distinct jurisdictions.

Credit where credit is due: immature taunts is what Trumpsters do best!

Also, Rocky Mountain Way is a great song.

That's pretty much exactly what you just did. Made a closed ended back handed comment punctuated with name calling insult.

You're doing the exact same thing you're trying to call them out for.

Biden's competency for job:
A competency test or competency assessment is the formal measurement of an employee's capabilities mapped against the requirements of their job. The CIPD defines them as behaviors and technical attributes that someone must have to perform effectively at work

Trump's compteny for trial
but that the ‘test must be whether he has sufficient present ability to consult with his lawyer with a reasonable degree of rational understanding—and whether he has a rational as well as factual understanding of the proceedings against him.’”
Does the accused have the ability to determine and understand right from wrong

As you dance around your original statement.......:dance:

Forum List

Back