Breaking: Trump Will Skip Fox Debate, Do Town Hall Instead, Give The Money To Wounded Warriors

So instead of 12 million, 2.5 million will watch.
It won't be due to him just not attending, but the fact that he will put on a counter event to pull away viewers.

Remember, even the purposefully hidden Democrat debates have been experiencing RECORD viewership. That let's you know there is more and more interest in this election by the American public.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

no one is watching the dem "debates". Where did you get that idea?
Go read a newspaper and get some sense into that so-called brain of yours putz.

One thing I absolutely LOVE about Trump is how he is single-handedly DESTROYING the Republican party. He's hammered Bush II harder than anyone in public sphere. And the self-proclaimed conservatives are taking it and liking it. The very same things that good and honest liberals like myself and others have been preaching about the COLOSAL failure that was the Iraq war that conservatives have been defending to the hilt, all of a sudden because Trump is saying it, they are accepting it.

Now he has FOXNEWS in his sights and it looks like they are going to take a well-deserved and longtime-coming tumble.

Gotta LOVE it!

just one correction to your rant. the fiasco known as the Iraq war was authorized and funded, and supported by both parties. Yes, it was a disaster and a waste of lives and money, but both parties are to blame----dems and pubs voted to authorize and fund it.

Fox was the only network that gave both sides equal time, it they have moved from that, then they deserve the ratings drop that will come with it.
IIRC, the first Fox debate, Trump had 38 minutes devoted to him or responding to another candidate, while other candidates averaged 7 - 15 minutes. That was due to all the inappropriate questions to Trump and at the same time, questions to other candidates ABOUT Trump asking them what they thought of him. It really was quite biased debate against Trump. One candidate, when asked to tell what he thought of Trump would not pile on aboard. That was Kasich.

One thing I absolutely LOVE about Trump is how he is single-handedly DESTROYING the Republican party. He's hammered Bush II harder than anyone in public sphere. And the self-proclaimed conservatives are taking it and liking it. The very same things that good and honest liberals like myself and others have been preaching about the COLOSAL failure that was the Iraq war that conservatives have been defending to the hilt, all of a sudden because Trump is saying it, they are accepting it.

Now he has FOXNEWS in his sights and it looks like they are going to take a well-deserved and longtime-coming tumble.

Gotta LOVE it!

just one correction to your rant. the fiasco known as the Iraq war was authorized and funded, and supported by both parties. Yes, it was a disaster and a waste of lives and money, but both parties are to blame----dems and pubs voted to authorize and fund it.

Fox was the only network that gave both sides equal time, it they have moved from that, then they deserve the ratings drop that will come with it.
Not only are you a dunce, but a first class liar too.

*SMH*

California elected the "Republican" Arnold because the media loved to cover him.

And what we got was Obama Light.

yes it was California with California republicans what else can i say --LOL
With Trump it's deja vu all over again.

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not
Like I said, nothing in his life tells me he holds conservative values or even is a Patriot. But plenty that says he is a leftist.
And I looked more into that charity of his. I call BS. Started when he was first going to run for office, no financial reporting as any good charity does, and it's for St Judes, which is a charity already in itself. I've been giving directly to St Judes for decades.

nothing will change your mind that is your right

but you are getting hood winked by cruz he is a player

like the rest of them

do your homework
Nothing will change my mind because all of the evidence says he is a leftist. And I'm not casting my vote for a leftist.
Voting is a process of ilimination. I care nothing about what other candidates say about the others, it's about seeing how the candidate has led their life.

Sorry, but you're the one falling for rhetoric, just like Obama voters do.

Just announced it. A very good move.
Yeah good move Donald Duck, wouldn't want that vicious tyrant Megyn Kelly to embarrass your silly ass by asking an honest question again.

He's a fucking infant.
He's a smart boy. In a utube video of him explaining his move, he mentioned he would arrange something to view simultaneously to the Fox Debate. Haven't heard more about that yet. He will have to get the word out, possibly buying air time (commercials) from other stations.

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not
Like I said, nothing in his life tells me he holds conservative values or even is a Patriot. But plenty that says he is a leftist.
And I looked more into that charity of his. I call BS. Started when he was first going to run for office, no financial reporting as any good charity does, and it's for St Judes, which is a charity already in itself. I've been giving directly to St Judes for decades.

like the rest of them

do your homework
Nothing will change my mind because all of the evidence says he is a leftist. And I'm not casting my vote for a leftist.
Voting is a process of ilimination. I care nothing about what other candidates say about the others, it's about seeing how the candidate has led their life.

but you are willing to fall hook line and sinker for cruz --LOL

Breaking Update:

Fox accuses Trump campaign of terrorizing Megyn Kelly.

Fox News Accuses Trump Campaign Manager of Threatening Megyn Kelly

Screen_Shot_2016_01_26_at_10_41_14_PM.png
That was hardly a threat. Kelly did have a very rough time after the first Fox Debate. That didn't have anything to do with Trump's actions...only hers. She had such a hard time coping with all the horrible quotes from people about her that she took a week off.
Honestly, I believe she was MADE to take a week off. Boss said, "take a break and let this mess you've made cool off."

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not

like the rest of them

do your homework

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not

like the rest of them

do your homework

I know someone who has been friends with the Cruz family for years. So I know how he has led his life outside of the rhetoric.

Kelley has lost all credibility. Her show is all about her, not news, politics, or even commentary.

Trump is doing the right thing, the ratings for the debate without him will be terrible, his town hall meeting will get more viewers. Fox needs to dump Kelley or put a muzzle on her.
This is not about Kelly. Like I've said for a long time, Trump is not Presidential in his behavior. The office is supposed to be a place of honor. For a guy who brags about being such a great negotiator, he sure surrenders easily. I don't need another 4 years of a President who thinks it's all about him.

Why should he submit to unfounded attacks from a news girl whose only qualifications are a nice body and well done hair?

By refusing to participate he is showing character and guts. He is not kowtowing to the media like all the others.

His poll numbers will go up because of this----------watch.
So as President he will never hold a Press Conference. Because it only gets nastier should he be elected. And sad as it is, those press conferences are the only laccess We The People have left to our President.

why would he not hold press conferences? you are really off topic.
You think the press will be nice to Trump? What about the Iranians? They don't need him.
You mean because they got what they wanted from Obama?

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not

like the rest of them

do your homework

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not

like the rest of them

do your homework

I know someone who has been friends with the Cruz family for years. So I know how he has led his life outside of the rhetoric.

you have been played like a finely tuned violin

catch ya on the flip side

have to go to work

Just announced it. A very good move.
Yeah good move Donald Duck, wouldn't want that vicious tyrant Megyn Kelly to embarrass your silly ass by asking an honest question again.

He's a fucking infant.
He's a smart boy. In a utube video of him explaining his move, he mentioned he would arrange something to view simultaneously to the Fox Debate. Haven't heard more about that yet. He will have to get the word out, possibly buying air time (commercials) from other stations.
All because Fox wouldn't knuckle under to his demands to remove Megyn Kelly from the moderator panel; he might be *smart* but that doesn't mitigate the fact that he's an infantile asshole that cannot stand NOT being the center of attention.

Personally I won't be surprised if/when he suddenly declares that he's back in the debate and makes up some nonsensical bullshit about how Fox conceded to his demands, which if it's the case I hope Megyn fires another question at him about his crass and sexist remarks; that would be AWESOME.

like the rest of them

do your homework

like the rest of them

do your homework

have to go to work
I hate telling people I told you so. Look at the meat and potatoes before you vote.

like the rest of them

do your homework

like the rest of them

do your homework

have to go to work
I hate telling people I told you so. Look at the meat and potatoes before you vote.

remember Cruz supported the SC appointee John Roberts

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not

like the rest of them

do your homework

Just a question, not to change your mind, but it is logical----------> If Trump considers himself a leftist; or for that matter, is honestly a leftist, why didn't he run in the Democratic primaries?

To make a case he has to defeat Hillary in the general, but was afraid to run against her in the primaries, makes no sense at all. Why? Because while it is massively expensive to run a primary campaign, it is double that to run a general election campaign, if not triple. It is not logical from any standpoint.

And, before the primaries started, you had Cruz hailed as the most conservative candidate since Reagan running on the GOP side, and one of the mistrusted and disliked candidates in Hilly running on the Democratic side.

The reasonable logic is.............to get into the general, the easiest path would be through the Democratic side! Even the Democrats know this, which is why they didn't give Hilly any competition, and she is still FLOUNDERING about against Bernie.

Soo, by logic, Trump believes he is at least somewhat Conservative, and belongs in the GOP primaries. We can all agree to disagree on that one, but to suggest he is hiding his true thoughts for some nefarious reason is ludicrous.

have to go to work

remember Cruz supported the SC appointee John Roberts

Only one perfect person ever walked on this earth, and look what they did to Him.

Forum List

Back