Breaking: Trump Will Skip Fox Debate, Do Town Hall Instead, Give The Money To Wounded Warriors

So as President he will never hold a Press Conference. Because it only gets nastier should he be elected. And sad as it is, those press conferences are the only laccess We The People have left to our President.

why would he not hold press conferences? you are really off topic.
You think the press will be nice to Trump? What about the Iranians? They don't need him.

Once he becomes president the press will be the press. Don't worry about the Iranians, Trump can handle them just fine.
Trump can't even handle Megyn Kelly.

--LOL

he is making more news not going then going to the debate

--LOL

how many are going to tune into his own special on at the same time as the debate

--LOL
California elected the "Republican" Arnold because the media loved to cover him.

And what we got was Obama Light.

One thing I absolutely LOVE about Trump is how he is single-handedly DESTROYING the Republican party. He's hammered Bush II harder than anyone in public sphere. And the self-proclaimed conservatives are taking it and liking it. The very same things that good and honest liberals like myself and others have been preaching about the COLOSAL failure that was the Iraq war that conservatives have been defending to the hilt, all of a sudden because Trump is saying it, they are accepting it.

Now he has FOXNEWS in his sights and it looks like they are going to take a well-deserved and longtime-coming tumble.

Gotta LOVE it!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

just one correction to your rant. the fiasco known as the Iraq war was authorized and funded, and supported by both parties. Yes, it was a disaster and a waste of lives and money, but both parties are to blame----dems and pubs voted to authorize and fund it.

Fox was the only network that gave both sides equal time, it they have moved from that, then they deserve the ratings drop that will come with it.

This is not about Kelly. Like I've said for a long time, Trump is not Presidential in his behavior. The office is supposed to be a place of honor. For a guy who brags about being such a great negotiator, he sure surrenders easily. I don't need another 4 years of a President who thinks it's all about him.

as to negotiation skills, he is demonstrating the first rule of negotiating, take a stand and stick with it. Make the other side give in first.

your comment shows that you have never participated in any form of negotiation.

lol, idiocy.

nope, that's how its done. did it for years, made a lot of money by being a good negotiator.

You've lied about yourself so much that it's getting boring.

Nope, everything I have said is absolutely true. I am sorry that you are an abject failure, but not everyone has the brains or drive to be successful.

have you picked up your new EBT card yet?

You're denying you've ever lied. That is a lie. lol, you lose.

One thing I absolutely LOVE about Trump is how he is single-handedly DESTROYING the Republican party. He's hammered Bush II harder than anyone in public sphere. And the self-proclaimed conservatives are taking it and liking it. The very same things that good and honest liberals like myself and others have been preaching about the COLOSAL failure that was the Iraq war that conservatives have been defending to the hilt, all of a sudden because Trump is saying it, they are accepting it.

Now he has FOXNEWS in his sights and it looks like they are going to take a well-deserved and longtime-coming tumble.

Gotta LOVE it!

just one correction to your rant. the fiasco known as the Iraq war was authorized and funded, and supported by both parties. Yes, it was a disaster and a waste of lives and money, but both parties are to blame----dems and pubs voted to authorize and fund it.

Fox was the only network that gave both sides equal time, it they have moved from that, then they deserve the ratings drop that will come with it.

No, most Democrats voted against it.

You think the press will be nice to Trump? What about the Iranians? They don't need him.

Once he becomes president the press will be the press. Don't worry about the Iranians, Trump can handle them just fine.

--LOL

--LOL

how many are going to tune into his own special on at the same time as the debate

--LOL
California elected the "Republican" Arnold because the media loved to cover him.

If the governator had not screwed his housekeeper, he might still be in charge of caliprunia.

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

yes it was California with California republicans what else can i say --LOL

as to negotiation skills, he is demonstrating the first rule of negotiating, take a stand and stick with it. Make the other side give in first.

your comment shows that you have never participated in any form of negotiation.

lol, idiocy.

nope, that's how its done. did it for years, made a lot of money by being a good negotiator.

You've lied about yourself so much that it's getting boring.

Nope, everything I have said is absolutely true. I am sorry that you are an abject failure, but not everyone has the brains or drive to be successful.

have you picked up your new EBT card yet?

You're denying you've ever lied. That is a lie. lol, you lose.

quote one of my posts that was a lie. I'll be waiting.

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

With Trump it's deja vu all over again.

Gotta LOVE it!

No, most Democrats voted against it.

Hildebeast voted for it. She voted to continue funding it. How can you possibly vote for her knowing that?

So instead of 12 million, 2.5 million will watch.
It won't be due to him just not attending, but the fact that he will put on a counter event to pull away viewers.

Remember, even the purposefully hidden Democrat debates have been experiencing RECORD viewership. That let's you know there is more and more interest in this election by the American public.

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not

It won't be due to him just not attending, but the fact that he will put on a counter event to pull away viewers.

Remember, even the purposefully hidden Democrat debates have been experiencing RECORD viewership. That let's you know there is more and more interest in this election by the American public.

no one is watching the dem "debates". Where did you get that idea?

Why should he submit to unfounded attacks from a news girl whose only qualifications are a nice body and well done hair?

By refusing to participate he is showing character and guts. He is not kowtowing to the media like all the others.

His poll numbers will go up because of this----------watch.
So as President he will never hold a Press Conference. Because it only gets nastier should he be elected. And sad as it is, those press conferences are the only laccess We The People have left to our President.

He just did.

i watched part of one --LOL

it was a pander fest no question

hillary -free healthcare for everyone

sanders - i will up that with free education ta boot

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not
Like I said, nothing in his life tells me he holds conservative values or even is a Patriot. But plenty that says he is a leftist.
And I looked more into that charity of his. I call BS. Started when he was first going to run for office, no financial reporting as any good charity does, and it's for St Judes, which is a charity already in itself. I've been giving directly to St Judes for decades.

i watched part of one --LOL

it was a pander fest no question

hillary -free healthcare for everyone

sanders - i will up that with free education ta boot
Exactly what Trump has been doing - pandering. He blows sweet nothings in your ear and people swoon.

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

no not really

the gov was a simpleton

trump is not
Like I said, nothing in his life tells me he holds conservative values or even is a Patriot. But plenty that says he is a leftist.
And I looked more into that charity of his. I call BS. Started when he was first going to run for office, no financial reporting as any good charity does, and it's for St Judes, which is a charity already in itself. I've been giving directly to St Judes for decades.

nothing will change your mind that is your right

but you are getting hood winked by cruz he is a player

like the rest of them

do your homework

Forum List

Back