Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
The Metropolitan police has issued a statement clarifying the timeline of events:

From 22.08hrs [on] 3 June officers responded to reports of a vehicle in collision with pedestrians on London Bridge.

Officers have then responded to reports of stabbings in Borough Market. Armed officers responded and shots have been fired.

Officers subsequently responded to an incident in the Vauxhall area.

At 00.25hrs [on] 4 June the incidents at London Bridge and Borough Market were declared as terrorist incidents.

The incident at Vauxhall is a stabbing and is not believed connected to the other two incidents.

We will release facts when we can – our info must be accurate.

We urge the public to remain calm, but be alert and vigilant.

To anyone near an incident our advice is RUN – HIDE – TELL.

There are so many non muslim stabbings happening in Britain right now it would be hard to tell which stabbing was done for what reason till they sort it out......

Under a conservative government by fucking religious people. Time to remove the religious and conservatives...
Shut up Matt.

That Conservative government is there exactly because of that reason. It was also under the thumb of lax refugee policies held by the EU.

GEESH what is it with people on both sides wanting to ban religion and certain views? Do you realize what you're saying?

Getting sick of this fascist language.

Tennessee @TEN_GOP·45m

Look how all of these "moderate Muslims" on Al Jazeera react to the London terrorist attack. #LondonBridge

DBb-OgeW0AEOsTy

It took at least 10 minutes for armed police to reach the scene, he added.

Time to allow native British people (people have actual ancestry there not savage invaders of the last generation or two) to purchase firearms. Any British guy with a Glock with 15 rounds would win against multiple savage Muslims with knives.

There is a growing spike in hatred, that's being felt all around the world. Btw Brexit and our election of Trump, the hatred has only intensified. This is the consequence of globalization and some of us not prepared to deal with it. Ever since the British chose to Exit from the rest of the world, notice how the attacks have gotten worse??? The US, since the clown child has taken office, notice how intense our country has become....I contribute all of this TO WHITE HATRED. Be careful what you wish for, guys.....some people aren't as passive as America's sell out negro's...this is after all the 21st century, not the Dr. King or Ghandi days

Left needs to settle down and relax, their rioting and violence is mind numbing. It's all because the lost elections.

I wonder if the Brits are feeling like they need the ability to defend themselves individually? Push for Individual gun rights..
If Britain were awash with firearms like the USA, terrorists would have a turkey shoot.
Your wrong... The Terrorists would be the turkeys being shot.. they might get one or two of us but they would end up dead long before it got to out of control.

I wonder if the Brits are feeling like they need the ability to defend themselves individually? Push for Individual gun rights..
If Britain were awash with firearms like the USA, terrorists would have a turkey shoot.
Your wrong... The Terrorists would be the turkeys being shot.. they might get one or two of us but they would end up dead long before it got to out of control.
We see things differently.

Well, it is nothing like horrific like the Manchester bombing. Just a minor car accident and a knife fight. Carry on. I'm more worried about backlash against the perpetrators families.

Backlash against the families....are you serious? After all the attacks, the bombings, the shootings the beheadings....if there was an impulse in western culture to target innocent parties in this...it would have happened a long time ago...

The real issue....Westernphobia......and how it leads to all of the above acts of violence against innocent people...that is what should really concern you....

The BBC published the photo that appears to be of a London Bridge terror attack suspect on the ground with canisters strapped to his body.

The photo came from the Instagram page of a social media user named Gabriele Sciotto moments after coordinated terror attacks struck London Bridge and Borough Market. “One social media user has published a picture of a man on the ground with what appeared to be canisters strapped to his body,” BBC wrote.

PHOTO: Possible London Bridge Suspect With Canisters on Body

Well, it is nothing like horrific like the Manchester bombing. Just a minor car accident and a knife fight. Carry on. I'm more worried about backlash against the perpetrators families.

Backlash against the families....are you serious? After all the attacks, the bombings, the shootings the beheadings....if there was an impulse in western culture to target innocent parties in this...it would have happened a long time ago...

The real issue....Westernphobia......and how it leads to all of the above acts of violence against innocent people...that is what should really concern you....

I should have indicated sarcasm..........my bad.

I should have indicated sarcasm..........my bad.

No problem.......I get it....

Forum List

Back