Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Muslims will kill anybody they disagree with, even their own
No one else but muslims do that kind of thing, right?
Jesus never killed anybody, can't say the same about Muhamed
It's always important to look at what someone 2000 years ago and someone 1300 years ago did.
Well, Jesus was the only perfect being to ever live on this planet....
Oh.....you believe he really existed, eh?
I guess to each his own… Progressives like you can't tolerate anybody that disagrees with you… Carry-on control freak

Doctrinal Islam is the root of global terrorism.

no shit

No, except Europe and half of America thinks otherwise.

Globalist Europe knows exactly what it's doing.

Left wing America does too....

so thanks GOD for President Trump!:clap2:
How's he been working out for you so far?

Trump has been working great!

for me, for America and for the world! Bless him! :up:

By all means, let's let more unvetted Muslims in.

Where are the libs?
"more unvetted"? Who's been let in unvetted already?
There is no vetting to get into this country, they'll let just about anybody in

False.

Yes, under Obama let in 1500 known terrorists under asylum, it would appear there is vetting and they prioritize terrorist entry.
"1500 known terrorists"...what are their names...or at least some of them....
you can't find out shit in two years... vetting should last no less than a dozen years…

No one else but muslims do that kind of thing, right?
It's always important to look at what someone 2000 years ago and someone 1300 years ago did.
I guess to each his own… Progressives like you can't tolerate anybody that disagrees with you… Carry-on control freak
I tolerate you just fine. Just keep your hands off our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. I swore to fight and defend them from all enemies foreign AND domestic.

And I don't support islamic terrorism. I don't support any terrorism. I know you just say that because it's your fear talking...I forgive you.

If you didn't support Islamic terrorism, you would not be attacking those who oppose it with every dirty little rhetorical trick in the book.

Mass murder is not enshrined in the first amendment. You are simply too utterly stupid to understand that.

Doctrinal Islam is the root of global terrorism.

no shit

Ah...glad to hear it. What has he done so far to be "working great" for you?

Everything.

And I don't support islamic terrorism. I don't support any terrorism. I know you just say that because it's your fear talking...I forgive you.

If you didn't support Islamic terrorism, you would not be attacking those who oppose it with every dirty little rhetorical trick in the book.

Mass murder is not enshrined in the first amendment. You are simply too utterly stupid to understand that.
"attacking"? You call a dialogue on an anonymous message board an "attack"? Oh boy.....you really need to be made of sterner stuff. You're a cream puff.

Everything.
Can you be a teensy-weensy bit more specific?

Messicans are still going BOOM BOOM like hours later. I called the police, hell, I am part of the Bluebloods. Still , these messicans illegals go BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. I just want them to follow the rules. BOOM BOOM BOOM. But they ignore the rules and be disrespectful as they want.. Boom boom boom,I get a lecture by the police dispatcher. Used to be rule applied to everyone. follow the rules or be penalized. But not Messicans. Mesicans can skirt any and all laws they want. Racism and all that. Like the Emperor's new clothes. Or that hear no evil , see no evil speak no evil monkey.

Last edited:
By all means, let's let more unvetted Muslims in.

Where are the libs?

False.

Yes, under Obama let in 1500 known terrorists under asylum, it would appear there is vetting and they prioritize terrorist entry.
Dufus.

Try 21,000.

21,000 people now on U.S. no fly list, official says - CNN.com

I tolerate you just fine. Just keep your hands off our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. I swore to fight and defend them from all enemies foreign AND domestic.
The Constitution and Bill of Rights are Christian documents... you dont have an exclusive

Where is there "no vetting" in the United States?
All of it
And where did you get that misinformation?

Ten Facts About U.S. Refugee Resettlement

There is this thing called illegal immigration you might have heard about.
I have....are you saying that's what we are talking about with "no vetting"?

I am saying that if your borders are not secure, you are not vetting immigrants as you should.

False.

Dufus.

Try 21,000.

21,000 people now on U.S. no fly list, official says - CNN.com
Ah....so something HAS been and IS being done.....

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are Christian documents... you dont have an exclusive
They most certainly are not christian documents....where did you get THAT silly idea? :rofl:

And there you go again....calling someone a "little terrorist apologist" because they don't run around screaming in fear like you are doing. At least I'm not triggered as easily as you are.

Screaming in fear? I am opposing Islamic terrorism.

Why don't you?
And what are you actively doing to oppose it?

I'm actively now and in the past supporting the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Are you?

Your defending Islamic terrorism by attacking those who do not share your support for it has nothing to do with the bill of rights and you know it.

There is nothing in the least bit hysterical about not supporting the wholesale slaughter of innocent people despite your absolutely revolting attempt to characterize it as such.

You are both stupid and beneath contempt.
You might want to look thru this entire thread. People are calling for the suspension of the 1st Amendment which is part of the Constitution. Where do YOU stand in that regard?

Correct, that may be fear, I'm a little afraid that you actually believe all the BS from the left.

Where is there "no vetting" in the United States?
All of it
And where did you get that misinformation?

Ten Facts About U.S. Refugee Resettlement

There is this thing called illegal immigration you might have heard about.
I have....are you saying that's what we are talking about with "no vetting"?

I am saying that if your borders are not secure, you are not vetting immigrants as you should.
How's that wall working out?

I'm not the one shivering under my bed....no, scratch that.....shivering and looking for muslim terrorists under my bed.

So, THAT'S why you don't care how many innocent people have to die as long as it isn't you.

That makes you sound so very brave.
Ah. The usual Appeal to Emotion fallacy so popular with rubes and demagogues.

DOOOOMMMM!!

Hey! You are four times more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a terrorist. And many thousands more likely to be killed by a friend or relative. Better cancel your Thanksgiving plans!

Using your own TardLogic, you should never leave the house, pants shitter!

You bigots need to man up and walk upright.

paranoid1.jpg

Support Islamic terrorism or be called a bigot.

My goodness, you are stupid.
No one here is supporting islamic terrorism. But there are some here supporting flushing our Bill of Rights down the toilet because they are terrified.

Those who have allowed the enemy in the gates and who continue to advocate on their behalf will suffer the fate reserved for all traitors.

And there you go again....calling someone a "little terrorist apologist" because they don't run around screaming in fear like you are doing. At least I'm not triggered as easily as you are.

Screaming in fear? I am opposing Islamic terrorism.

Why don't you?
And what are you actively doing to oppose it?

I'm actively now and in the past supporting the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Are you?

Your defending Islamic terrorism by attacking those who do not share your support for it has nothing to do with the bill of rights and you know it.

There is nothing in the least bit hysterical about not supporting the wholesale slaughter of innocent people despite your absolutely revolting attempt to characterize it as such.

You are both stupid and beneath contempt.
You might want to look thru this entire thread. People are calling for the suspension of the 1st Amendment which is part of the Constitution. Where do YOU stand in that regard?

Correct, that may be fear, I'm a little afraid that you actually believe all the BS from the left.
What BS is that?

There is no need for civilians to own vehicles of any kind. Only the government and the military need them, civilians should take buses, trains or walk.......they are simply potential killing machines....why should anyone be allowed to own or rent a killing machine?
The car lobby doesn't care about all the people that their cars are killing! They just want to sell their cars.

Forum List

Back