Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
This is a Pew poll:

gay_marriage_poll_by_religion.jpg
Do you have any idea of what Muslims do to gays in their own countries, dipshit?
And an awful lot of #RussianWrs get a gleam in their eye over that done by their fellow con-servative religion.
Conservatives are putting gays in prison, hanging them, or sentencing them to death?
Con-servative muslims, yes.

Pardon me...my mouth is full and I'm having trouble chewing

So, What kind of hors d'euvres are they serving at your celebration gala, anyway?
You seem to be a stuck record. Is it the trembling fear?

If I were frightened, I would be desperate to avoid any criticism of Islam, my mindless little snowflake.
Nope...frightened people strike out and want to make the "boogeyman" go away, handing their civil rights away with both trembling hands.

As Ben Franklin said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Are you?
Any form of worshipping can be called religion.
Can we make laws against Quetzalcoatl worshipers who believe in sacrificing virgins to their God?
Just because they call it a religion doesn't make it fall under the definition of the word religion as it pertains to in the constitution.
I doubt any of our fathers considered Satanism a religion.

Oh, but now you get to determine what is or isn't a religion?

Such arrogance.
You seem to think you get to have that right.

No I don't. I know it's a religion. Studying history will teach people that.
So is Quetzalcoatl and their right to sacrifice virgins.
What about Dianetics, are you saying they are not a religion because they aren't in the history books?

Sigh. You're being childish. I've had enough of this thread and I'm going to bed.
Anyone can declare anything a religion and in your mind that is supposed to be protected by the constitution because someone somewhere worships it.

This is a Pew poll:

Do you have any idea of what Muslims do to gays in their own countries, dipshit?
And an awful lot of #RussianWrs get a gleam in their eye over that done by their fellow con-servative religion.
Conservatives are putting gays in prison, hanging them, or sentencing them to death?
First of all this is the resume of the god of Islam, and you do realize in a Muslim controlled country if you're a Christian you are not allowed to live... fact
Gays are killed for being gay in a Muslim controlled country... fact
Jesus Christ teachings and actions could not be any more different than the piece of shit that is Mohammed...

THE CRIMES OF THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.
  • Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.

President Trump sends tone-deaf travel ban tweet amid London Bridge terror
Source: Daily News

President Trump used the occasion of a terror attack in London to plug his proposed travel ban Saturday evening.

“We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!” Trump tweeted as chaos unfolded across multiple sites, with reports of fatalities on the London Bridge.

He seemed to recognize the insensitivity of the post and minutes later tweeted again.

“Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U.K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!”

Read more: Trump sends tone-deaf travel ban tweet amid London Bridge terror

Nothing can more clearly demonstrate the level of narcissistic rage that this man has when he has to turn every event, every tragedy, every living moment into something about him.
Actually I believe you got those backwards. The order that he tweeted that is. I guess the way it really happened doesn't fit with your agenda.

Oh, but now you get to determine what is or isn't a religion?

Such arrogance.
You seem to think you get to have that right.

No I don't. I know it's a religion. Studying history will teach people that.
So is Quetzalcoatl and their right to sacrifice virgins.
What about Dianetics, are you saying they are not a religion because they aren't in the history books?

Sigh. You're being childish. I've had enough of this thread and I'm going to bed.
Anyone can declare anything a religion and in your mind that is supposed to be protected by the constitution because someone somewhere worships it.
And, that's pretty much what goes on in this country. People declare all sorts of stuff religion and have for the last 200 years. Don't act so surprised.

This is a Pew poll:

First of all this is the resume of the god of Islam, and you do realize in a Muslim control country if you're a Christian you are not allowed to live... fact
Jesus Christ teachings and actions could not be any more different than the piece of shit that is Mohammed...

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.
  • Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
And....? In case you didn't notice, the guy's been dead for about 1300 years.

First of all this is the resume of the god of Islam, and you do realize in a Muslim control country if you're a Christian you are not allowed to live... fact

• Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

The whole cult of Islam revolves around him... fact

Pardon me...my mouth is full and I'm having trouble chewing

So, What kind of hors d'euvres are they serving at your celebration gala, anyway?
You seem to be a stuck record. Is it the trembling fear?

If I were frightened, I would be desperate to avoid any criticism of Islam, my mindless little snowflake.
Nope...frightened people strike out and want to make the "boogeyman" go away, handing their civil rights away with both trembling hands.

As Ben Franklin said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

That's right. That's why everybody should be allowed to open carry. Somebody goes off the rails, they get put down quick, instant justice, problem solved.

• Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

Just like the whole cult of christianity revolves around this Jesus......and?

Why we do not hear about something like that in Japan or Korea? Because there no muslims there.
They have Muslims in Japan but they are very restricted.

Actually - that's a myth, they aren't restricted at all.

There's like ten of them and they do not offer the pedophile worshipping murder monkeys asylum or citizenship so gfys lying scum.
Viral graphic says Japan keeps out radical Islam through strong restrictions on Muslims

All Muslims in Japan are under surveillance:
Japan has ruled to spy on all Muslims – after living there, this is no surprise

There is no such thing as a foreign Muslim citizen of Japan, the only Muslim citizens of Japan are converts, death to Islam, Je Suis Breivik!
So...you are recommending that all muslims be put under surveillance....put listening devices in homes....places of business...mosques...?

They have Muslims in Japan but they are very restricted.

Actually - that's a myth, they aren't restricted at all.

There's like ten of them and they do not offer the pedophile worshipping murder monkeys asylum or citizenship so gfys lying scum.
Viral graphic says Japan keeps out radical Islam through strong restrictions on Muslims

All Muslims in Japan are under surveillance:
Japan has ruled to spy on all Muslims – after living there, this is no surprise

There is no such thing as a foreign Muslim citizen of Japan, the only Muslim citizens of Japan are converts, death to Islam, Je Suis Breivik!
So...you are recommending that all muslims be put under surveillance....put listening devices in homes....places of business...mosques...?

That's what needs to be done. I bet more than 50% of the mosques in America get closed.

• Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

Just like the whole cult of christianity revolves around this Jesus......and?
Where in Jesus Christ teachings does it say violence and killing are In the least way acceptable or even promoted?
In Islam the infidel is to be killed… Basically what that means if you disagree with somebody you just kill them. In the Muslim controlled country Christians are not allowed to live… Fact

Ah. The usual Appeal to Emotion fallacy so popular with rubes and demagogues.

DOOOOMMMM!!

Hey! You are four times more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a terrorist. And many thousands more likely to be killed by a friend or relative. Better cancel your Thanksgiving plans!

Using your own TardLogic, you should never leave the house, pants shitter!

You bigots need to man up and walk upright.

paranoid1.jpg

Support Islamic terrorism or be called a bigot.

My goodness, you are stupid.
Wrong. What makes you bigots is your willful and deliberate refusal to separate the majority of Muslims from the terrorists.

According to PEW the overwhelming majority of Muslims (90%+) are homophobic, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, theocrats
Then you should get along with them just fine.

Why do you support the largest hate group on the planet?
The Bill of Rights and the 1st Amendment is the largest hate group on the planet?

Wrong. What makes you bigots is your willful and deliberate refusal to separate the majority of Muslims from the terrorists.

According to PEW the overwhelming majority of Muslims (90%+) are homophobic, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, theocrats
Then you should get along with them just fine.

Why do you support the largest hate group on the planet?
Show me the poll, dipshit.

And it appears the largest hate group in America is evangelical Christians:

Homosexuality is legal in these 10 Muslim countries

In America, Muslims Are More Likely to Support Gay Marriage Than Evangelical Christians
Good. Now gays have somewhere to go.
Yes, the United States as long as the patriarchal religions don't destroy the U.S. Constitution.

Serious question here.

How would you go about banning Islam from America without violating the Constitution? Specifics if you please.
Have the courts rule Islam is not a religion but is instead a criminal group. And that's been done before with the KKK.

Also institute a complete travel and immigration ban against all Muslims, regardless of country of origin or citizenship, although we should certainly allow them to fly out of the US.
Nope....if you are so scared, do a complete travel and immigration ban against all foreigners.

Forum List

Back