Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Actually - that's a myth, they aren't restricted at all.

There's like ten of them and they do not offer the pedophile worshipping murder monkeys asylum or citizenship so gfys lying scum.
Viral graphic says Japan keeps out radical Islam through strong restrictions on Muslims

All Muslims in Japan are under surveillance:
Japan has ruled to spy on all Muslims – after living there, this is no surprise

There is no such thing as a foreign Muslim citizen of Japan, the only Muslim citizens of Japan are converts, death to Islam, Je Suis Breivik!
So...you are recommending that all muslims be put under surveillance....put listening devices in homes....places of business...mosques...?

That's what needs to be done. I bet more than 50% of the mosques in America get closed.
So....you throw away the Bill of Rights with both shaking hands.

Con-servative muslims, yes.
First of all this is the resume of the god of Islam, and you do realize in a Muslim control country if you're a Christian you are not allowed to live... fact
Jesus Christ teachings and actions could not be any more different than the piece of shit that is Mohammed...

THE CRIMES OF THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.
  • Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
And....? In case you didn't notice, the guy's been dead for about 1300 years.
The whole cult of Islam revolves around him... fact
Just like the whole cult of christianity revolves around this Jesus......and?
Where in Jesus Christ teachings does it say violence and killing are In the least way acceptable or even promoted?
In Islam the infidel is to be killed… Basically what that means if you disagree with somebody you just kill them. In the Muslim controlled country Christians are not allowed to live… Fact
Jesus was just a guy....just like this Mohammed was just a guy.

Alright, I've seen enough. Do you realize who you're invoking?

Je Suis Breivik? Anders Behring Breivik? Are you absolutely clueless as to what that man did?

Anders Behring Breivik - Wikipedia

Sicko.

Death to Islam!

People like you are why I left the Republican party.

Those who have allowed the enemy in the gates and who continue to advocate on their behalf will suffer the fate reserved for all traitors, death to Islam Je Suis Breivik!

I swore I'd never use my ignore list again, but you just earned yourself a trip there. Your rhetoric and language are absolutely appalling.

Death to pedophile worshipping death cult murder monkeys!
That seems to include a lot of catholic priests.......

There's like ten of them and they do not offer the pedophile worshipping murder monkeys asylum or citizenship so gfys lying scum.
Viral graphic says Japan keeps out radical Islam through strong restrictions on Muslims

There is no such thing as a foreign Muslim citizen of Japan, the only Muslim citizens of Japan are converts, death to Islam, Je Suis Breivik!
So...you are recommending that all muslims be put under surveillance....put listening devices in homes....places of business...mosques...?

That's what needs to be done. I bet more than 50% of the mosques in America get closed.

STFU.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions

"involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;"

Perfectly legal. They don't even have to know they're being monitored.

First of all this is the resume of the god of Islam, and you do realize in a Muslim control country if you're a Christian you are not allowed to live... fact
Jesus Christ teachings and actions could not be any more different than the piece of shit that is Mohammed...

THE CRIMES OF THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.
  • Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
Where in Jesus Christ teachings does it say violence and killing are In the least way acceptable or even promoted?
In Islam the infidel is to be killed… Basically what that means if you disagree with somebody you just kill them. In the Muslim controlled country Christians are not allowed to live… Fact
:lmao::lmao:
You still have not answered my question, where in Jesus's teachings and actions do you see violence and killing?
So what you're saying they behaved in the same manner? You're gullible fucker just like Joe and fester....

Honey, the ones lost in fear are the ones denying. And those muslims that have changed most won't speak out, because they also live in fear.
And I don't support islamic terrorism. I don't support any terrorism. I know you just say that because it's your fear talking...I forgive you.

If you didn't support Islamic terrorism, you would not be attacking those who oppose it with every dirty little rhetorical trick in the book.

Mass murder is not enshrined in the first amendment. You are simply too utterly stupid to understand that.
"attacking"? You call a dialogue on an anonymous message board an "attack"? Oh boy.....you really need to be made of sterner stuff. You're a cream puff.

Do you really think that nobody notices how you, Coyote and the rest of your repulsive ilk never spend so much as a nanosecond expressing any disapproval at all for the actions, yet have endless time devoted to posting reams of invective against those who do?

You are even less intelligent than I imagined.
You don't pay attention much do you. Well, being lost in your own fear to the point of getting tunnel vision will do that to you.

Pardon me...my mouth is full and I'm having trouble chewing....burp...that's better :p

I don't believe in unlimited immigration either. But, in reality we take in VERY few refugees - a fraction of what other countries have to contend with yet we have more resources and space to deal with it. So I'm not concerned that we'll be over run faster than we can assimilate. I support it, as long as they are well vetted and within our capacity to integrate. And part of that reason is also, because our actions have in part led to the disintegration of those countries - we bear some responsibility for the refugee situation that other countries - less well equipt then we are, are having to bear the brunt of.
What would be the harm of taking none for five years?

Because 5 years can mean death for some of those people.
Bringing them here could mean death to some of our people.

10,000 deaths a year from guns, and you have a problem only with the dozen or so dead from Terrorism..... what? How is that logical?

You suppprt the largest hate group on the planet, Muslims out of the west now, apologist scum off our streets, Je Suis Breivik!
No. You're not Breivik....you're just some scared little internet poster boy who lives his violence vicariously thru a mass murderer.

You still have not answered my question, where in Jesus's teachings and actions do you see violence and killing?
So what you're saying they behaved in the same manner? You're gullible fucker just like Joe and fester....
Jesus is just a guy...anyone who follows the teachings of a possibly not even real person from over 2000 years ago is going to interprete such "teachings" to fit what they want to do anyways. Just look at you guys.....how is Jesus' teaching about turning the other cheek being followed? How is Jesus' teaching about the meek inheriting the earth being followed?

What would be the harm of taking none for five years?

10,000 deaths a year from guns, and you have a problem only with the dozen or so dead from Terrorism..... what? How is that logical?

You suppprt the largest hate group on the planet, Muslims out of the west now, apologist scum off our streets, Je Suis Breivik!
No. You're not Breivik....you're just some scared little internet poster boy who lives his violence vicariously thru a mass murderer.
The cult of islam is a huge box of crazy... Who kill those they disagree with… Fact

STFU.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions

"involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;"

Perfectly legal. They don't even have to know they're being monitored.
Acts not religion. If a specific mosque is reported as inciting violence then by all means watch it.

The irony of this is the arguments you make can be made against gun owners. You are perfectly willing to give away other people's rights but don't touch yours.

The cult of islam is a huge box of crazy... Who kill those they disagree with… Fact
Fiction.

Jesus is just a guy...anyone who follows the teachings of a possibly not even real person from over 2000 years ago is going to interprete such "teachings" to fit what they want to do anyways. Just look at you guys.....how is Jesus' teaching about turning the other cheek being followed? How is Jesus' teaching about the meek inheriting the earth being followed?
Still you have not answered my question, where in Jesus's teachings does it promote violence and killing in anyway?

With Muhamed that is all he is about, murder and rape. And if you don't convert off with their head…

the Brits have a golden opportunity here to rise up and begin the extermination of Islam in they're country. that will force the Government into two problems. time for talk is over. for the sake of you're women and children rise and strike. leave no survivors
Wow. Another genocidal maniac.

GF, the other cheek has been turned 1 time too many. All out of cheeks, we fight now.

Well, glad that is over. It was not even that bad. Looked worse at the start. That is the last un-provoked islamist civilan slaughter? Correct?

Not even in the same ballpark as Paris, Nice, Belgium or Manchester. Carry on.

The problem with this approach is that we have NOT DECLARED WAR on anyone since WWII..............and it would require a Declaration of War against Terrorist Groups and or Radical Islam...............

Which is a serious legal problem when we fight a War against entities and not a Nation..............Since the Terrorist don't assign themselves as fighting for or as a country.................

Which places us back in the same boat on how to deal with Radical elements within our society that are now preaching and recruiting Radical elements to basically attack us from within.....................the NSA..........CIA............FBI....................etc..............have reported radical elements within our society but have no LEGAL recourse to do anything other than monitor these groups.............they have to prove an intent to do crime.........or wait until the crime is committed to do anything...........but they do monitor these groups and apprehend many before they can cause damage...............They can't stop them all though.
What what do you propose that would be legal and not effect the rights and liberties of innocent people? You can't declare war on a belief or idea.

Details are sketchy but multiple reports claim some number of people have been hit by a van on the London Bridge. But this is the new normal, right? Just get used to it.

CNN is blaming Donald Trump for the attack that was carried out by members of Obama's Muslim Brotherhood.

Forum List

Back