BREAKING, Whistleblower Has Been Outed, Worked For Obama, Biden And Brennan

It’s not to get dirt on political opponents. That’s for sure. Obvious abuse of power.
You do understand that the phone call in question was done 16 months before Biden even declared his run for president? Didn't know that huh?

The phone call happened on July 25, 2019, three months after Zelensky was elected President of Ukraine.

That would mean, Biden "declared" his run for President in November 2020. So, how are you in a position to know?
Actually I was mistaken.

April 21, 2019 – New Ukrainian President elected on anti-corruption agenda

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is elected president of Ukraine, to succeed Petro Poroshenko. He ran on a “zero tolerance” anti-corruption agenda.

April 21, 2019 – First Trump-Zelenskyy Phone Call

President Trump calls to congratulate him, their first known direct communication. Trump urged Mr. Zelenskyy to pursue investigations of ‘corruption.'” According to the New York Times, Trump also urged Zelenskyy to coordinate with Giuliani; according to the Wall Street Journal, Giuliani’s name was not mentioned on the call.

April 25, 2019 – Joe Biden formally announces campaign for President.

April 25, 2019 – President Trump tells Fox News’s Sean Hannity that Attorney General Bill Barr is considering allegations that Ukrainians sought to help Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign by revealing damaging information about Paul Manafort. “I would imagine [Barr] would want to see this. … I would certainly defer to the attorney general, and we’ll see what he says about it,” Trump said. “He calls ’em straight” (transcript). Fox News reports that “Trump echoed his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, who wrote on Twitter on Wednesday [April 24]: `Keep your eye on Ukraine.’”
You left out on 7.25.2019, Trump asking a foreign national...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

Other than you generally sucking off Democrats for your own pleasure, is there a reason that you would not want that looked into?
I can't help you're fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

I never said it shouldn't be looked into.

You do understand that the phone call in question was done 16 months before Biden even declared his run for president? Didn't know that huh?

The phone call happened on July 25, 2019, three months after Zelensky was elected President of Ukraine.

That would mean, Biden "declared" his run for President in November 2020. So, how are you in a position to know?
Actually I was mistaken.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is elected president of Ukraine, to succeed Petro Poroshenko. He ran on a “zero tolerance” anti-corruption agenda.

President Trump calls to congratulate him, their first known direct communication. Trump urged Mr. Zelenskyy to pursue investigations of ‘corruption.'” According to the New York Times, Trump also urged Zelenskyy to coordinate with Giuliani; according to the Wall Street Journal, Giuliani’s name was not mentioned on the call.

April 25, 2019 – President Trump tells Fox News’s Sean Hannity that Attorney General Bill Barr is considering allegations that Ukrainians sought to help Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign by revealing damaging information about Paul Manafort. “I would imagine [Barr] would want to see this. … I would certainly defer to the attorney general, and we’ll see what he says about it,” Trump said. “He calls ’em straight” (transcript). Fox News reports that “Trump echoed his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, who wrote on Twitter on Wednesday [April 24]: `Keep your eye on Ukraine.’”

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Justice Department clears Trump of wrongdoing on Ukraine call
Then Trump should be happy that he won't face criminal charges by his own DoJ when he leaves office after being impeached.
He won't be impeach. Mitch McConnell has said it will die in the senate. They are wasting time and money trying to keep you from finding out what is really going to happen.

Actually I was mistaken.

Then Trump should be happy that he won't face criminal charges by his own DoJ when he leaves office after being impeached.
funny - cause when people say hillary got the benefit of HER own doj, it was a stupid conspiracy theory. now you just be a good little green thinking dude and recycle that excuse.

Actually I was mistaken.

He won't be impeach. Mitch McConnell has said it will die in the senate. They are wasting time and money trying to keep you from finding out what is really going to happen.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Have someone exaplain the Constitution to ya. There's nothing McConnell can do to prevent Trump from being impeached.

1233796371590.gif

Actually I was mistaken.

funny - cause when people say hillary got the benefit of HER own doj, it was a stupid conspiracy theory. now you just be a good little green thinking dude and recycle that excuse.
LOL

There's nothing I need to do but sit back and enjoy Trump's well deserved impeachment.

:popcorn:

Actually I was mistaken.

Other than you generally sucking off Democrats for your own pleasure, is there a reason that you would not want that looked into?
I can't help you're fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

I never said it shouldn't be looked into.

So you agree with President Trump
Great!

Actually I was mistaken.

Have someone exaplain the Constitution to ya. There's nothing McConnell can do to prevent Trump from being impeached.

1233796371590.gif
Look impeachment in the house but the trial happens in the senate. No trial, Trump stays in office, democrats piss off the American people, democrats lose the house and Trump gets reelected in a landslide.

1233796371590.gif
Look impeachment in the house but the trial happens in the senate. No trial, Trump stays in office, democrats piss off the American people, democrats lose the house and Trump gets reelected in a landslide.
The democrats are causing their own destruction.

Why Paul Sperry’s Outing Of the Whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, Is Important

DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon

ciaramella-whistleblower.jpg

The media wall of conspiratorial silence has been breached. – The identity of the fake “whistleblower” who conspired with Adam Schiff and his staff to serve as the kicking-off point for the Democrat/media-driven impeachment scam has been widely known for weeks now. It has been so widely known, in fact, that Paul Sperry, in his revelatory report on RealClearInvestigations, said this:

“… a handful of former colleagues have compiled a roughly 40-page research dossier on him. A classified version of the document is circulating on Capitol Hill, and briefings have been conducted based on it. One briefed Republican has been planning to unmask the whistleblower in a speech on the House floor.

“On the Internet, meanwhile, Ciaramella’s name for weeks has been bandied about on Twitter feeds and intelligence blogs as the suspected person who blew the whistle on the president. The mainstream media are also aware of his name.”

Yet, despite the broad knowledge of Ciaramella’s identity as the leaker – that’s really all he is – the fake news media has been so intimately complicit in the impeachment scam that literally every major outlet has played along with the pretense that he somehow deserves protection under a “whistleblower” law that doesn’t even apply to accusations made against any sitting president. As an arm of RealClearPolitics, a news aggregation site whose average of polls is regularly cited by every major news organization on a daily basis, RealClearInvestigations is in fact a part of the mainstream media and thus became the first to break through that solid wall of conspiratorial media silence Wednesday night.

“Everyone knows who he is. CNN knows. The Washington Post knows. The New York Times knows. Congress knows. The White House knows. Even the president knows who he is,” said Fred Fleitz, a former CIA analyst.

While conservative websites like The Gateway Pundit and The Conservative Treehouse revealed the leaker’s likely identity weeks ago, it was important for a mainstream media outlet to break through that conspiratorial wall in order to deny the ability of Democrat activist outlets to claim Ciaramella’s identity was somehow “confidential.” That excuse is now gone, although most of those outlets – including the increasingly swampy Fox News – continue to refuse to report the story this morning.

Make no mistake about it, that wall of conspiratorial silence constituted a direct assault not just on President Donald Trump, whose presidency is threatened by the false accusations made by this deep state functionary, but on the American people and their right to know who and what is behind all of this. The thought that the 2016 presidential election could be overturned based on accusations made by an accuser who would never be confronted by the accused or even identified to the public is the most un-American concept ever devised by political minds.

The utter mendacity behind that scheme becomes crystal clear now that we know who this guy really is:

– Ciaramella is a long-time associate of senior staff for Adam Schiff;

– Ciaramella has worked at various times for John Brennan, Susan Rice, Joe Biden and other Democrat skunks;

– In 2015 and 2016, Ciaramella worked on Ukraine policy with Biden and never raised a peep of alarm over Biden and his son’s obvious influence-peddling operation there;

– He was an Obama holdover on the initial Trump NSC staff, led by deep state snake H.R. McMaster, serving there until mid-2017 when he was revealed to be a serial leaker of classified information;

– While working at the NSC, Ciaramella was in fact instrumental in creating the false “Putin fired Comey” narrative that helped create the rationale for appointing a special counsel;

– Instead of being fired on the spot, McMaster intervened on his behalf and sent him to work at the CIA;

– Ciaramella was not on the July 25 call between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky, and has zero first-hand knowledge of anything that was said on that call;

– All of the allegations made in his false “whistleblower” complaint come from second-and-third-hand hearsay accounts, with much of it very likely coming from fellow deep state functionary Alexander Vindman, who is most likely the second fake whistleblower in this impeachment scam.

Ciramella is, in other words, the classic example of the sort of anti-American deep state functionaries who remain embeded throughout the federal bureaucracy, especially in our intelligence community, Department of Justice and at the State Department. Obama literally filled our government with this kind of disloyal hack, people who have no respect whatsoever for our nation’s electoral process, and who place their their political ideology above the good of the country.

No wonder Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and the disloyal hacks who infest our national news media outlets were so desperate to keep his identity a secret. Paul Sperry and the editors at RealClearInvestigations deserve medals for breaching that wall of conspiratorial silence.
Can you name one thing in the W/B complaint that was not proven correct with first hand accounts????

Everything was correct, but sadly, for you.....it didn't mean anything since Trump didn't do anything wrong. The "leaker" might as well have "leaked" the lunch menu at the White House and then let the democrat pretend that the menu was proof of an impeachable offense.....

You guys.....you have been warned...the Trump Boomerang Effect on this is going to be massive........you should stop now....but luckily for us...you won't....

Why Paul Sperry’s Outing Of the Whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, Is Important

DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon

ciaramella-whistleblower.jpg

The media wall of conspiratorial silence has been breached. – The identity of the fake “whistleblower” who conspired with Adam Schiff and his staff to serve as the kicking-off point for the Democrat/media-driven impeachment scam has been widely known for weeks now. It has been so widely known, in fact, that Paul Sperry, in his revelatory report on RealClearInvestigations, said this:

“… a handful of former colleagues have compiled a roughly 40-page research dossier on him. A classified version of the document is circulating on Capitol Hill, and briefings have been conducted based on it. One briefed Republican has been planning to unmask the whistleblower in a speech on the House floor.

“On the Internet, meanwhile, Ciaramella’s name for weeks has been bandied about on Twitter feeds and intelligence blogs as the suspected person who blew the whistle on the president. The mainstream media are also aware of his name.”

Yet, despite the broad knowledge of Ciaramella’s identity as the leaker – that’s really all he is – the fake news media has been so intimately complicit in the impeachment scam that literally every major outlet has played along with the pretense that he somehow deserves protection under a “whistleblower” law that doesn’t even apply to accusations made against any sitting president. As an arm of RealClearPolitics, a news aggregation site whose average of polls is regularly cited by every major news organization on a daily basis, RealClearInvestigations is in fact a part of the mainstream media and thus became the first to break through that solid wall of conspiratorial media silence Wednesday night.

“Everyone knows who he is. CNN knows. The Washington Post knows. The New York Times knows. Congress knows. The White House knows. Even the president knows who he is,” said Fred Fleitz, a former CIA analyst.

While conservative websites like The Gateway Pundit and The Conservative Treehouse revealed the leaker’s likely identity weeks ago, it was important for a mainstream media outlet to break through that conspiratorial wall in order to deny the ability of Democrat activist outlets to claim Ciaramella’s identity was somehow “confidential.” That excuse is now gone, although most of those outlets – including the increasingly swampy Fox News – continue to refuse to report the story this morning.

Make no mistake about it, that wall of conspiratorial silence constituted a direct assault not just on President Donald Trump, whose presidency is threatened by the false accusations made by this deep state functionary, but on the American people and their right to know who and what is behind all of this. The thought that the 2016 presidential election could be overturned based on accusations made by an accuser who would never be confronted by the accused or even identified to the public is the most un-American concept ever devised by political minds.

The utter mendacity behind that scheme becomes crystal clear now that we know who this guy really is:

– Ciaramella is a long-time associate of senior staff for Adam Schiff;

– Ciaramella has worked at various times for John Brennan, Susan Rice, Joe Biden and other Democrat skunks;

– In 2015 and 2016, Ciaramella worked on Ukraine policy with Biden and never raised a peep of alarm over Biden and his son’s obvious influence-peddling operation there;

– He was an Obama holdover on the initial Trump NSC staff, led by deep state snake H.R. McMaster, serving there until mid-2017 when he was revealed to be a serial leaker of classified information;

– While working at the NSC, Ciaramella was in fact instrumental in creating the false “Putin fired Comey” narrative that helped create the rationale for appointing a special counsel;

– Instead of being fired on the spot, McMaster intervened on his behalf and sent him to work at the CIA;

– Ciaramella was not on the July 25 call between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky, and has zero first-hand knowledge of anything that was said on that call;

– All of the allegations made in his false “whistleblower” complaint come from second-and-third-hand hearsay accounts, with much of it very likely coming from fellow deep state functionary Alexander Vindman, who is most likely the second fake whistleblower in this impeachment scam.

Ciramella is, in other words, the classic example of the sort of anti-American deep state functionaries who remain embeded throughout the federal bureaucracy, especially in our intelligence community, Department of Justice and at the State Department. Obama literally filled our government with this kind of disloyal hack, people who have no respect whatsoever for our nation’s electoral process, and who place their their political ideology above the good of the country.

No wonder Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and the disloyal hacks who infest our national news media outlets were so desperate to keep his identity a secret. Paul Sperry and the editors at RealClearInvestigations deserve medals for breaching that wall of conspiratorial silence.
Can you name one thing in the W/B complaint that was not proven correct with first hand accounts????

Everything was correct, but sadly, for you.....it didn't mean anything since Trump didn't do anything wrong. The "leaker" might as well have "leaked" the lunch menu at the White House and then let the democrat pretend that the menu was proof of an impeachable offense.....

You guys.....you have been warned...the Trump Boomerang Effect on this is going to be massive........you should stop now....but luckily for us...you won't....
The lunatic left would think that is impeachable as well......

He’s not a whistle blower nothing he said has been backed up

Except of course- pretty much everything the Whistleblower described was accurate.

Except for that.

Trump’s favorite talking point about the whistleblower has been refuted by his own White House

That account of the call uncannily matches the memo about it released by the White House. According to the memo, after Trump congratulated Zelensky on his win and criticized other European countries who have “done almost nothing for you,” he asked the new Ukrainian president to “do us a favor” and brought up his desired investigations into the origins of the FBI’s Russia probe that concluded Russia interfered in the 2016 election on his behalf — and also asked for an investigation into Biden.

Not only was the whistleblower correct about the broad outlines of the Trump-Zelensky call, but he had particular details right. For instance, the complaint alleges that Trump pressured Zelensky to “meet or speak with two people the President named explicitly as his personal envoys on these matters, [his personal lawyer Rudy] Giuliani and Attorney General [William] Barr, to whom the President referred multiple times in tandem.”

As the above excerpt from the White House memo indicates, the whistleblower also correctly characterized the call when he alleged that Trump praised a prosecutor who had expressed interest in investigating the Bidens but was fired on corruption concerns, Yuriy Lutsenko, “and suggested that [Zelensky] might want to keep him in his position.”

The whistleblower was also right about the White House’s efforts to cover up the phone call
Not only did the White House corroborate the whistleblower’s account of the Trump-Zelensky phone call, but it also corroborated his allegation that afterward, “senior White House officials had intervened to ‘lock down’ all records of the phone call.”

In fact, the whistleblower’s account of how the White House tried to restrict the spreading of information about the call matches the White House’s down to the specific government agency involved. From the complaint:

According to multiple White House officials I spoke with, the transcript of the President’s call with President [Zelensky] was placed into a computer system managed directly by the National Security Council (NSC) Directorate for Intelligence Programs. This is a standalone computer system reserved for codeword-level intelligence information, such as covert action. According to information I received from White House officials, some officials voiced concerns internally that this would be an abuse of the system and was not consistent with the responsibilities of the Directorate for Intelligence Programs.

492869_5_.png

Eric Ciaramella as a class of 2004 Connecticut prep student: He later moved on to Yale and the White House. Now he could be at the center of an impeachment storm.
Chase Collegiate School, Waterbury, Conn./The Magpie

The Beltway's 'Whistleblower' Furor Obsesses Over One Name

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

“He was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump,” said a former NSC official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Also, Ciaramella huddled for “guidance” with the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, including former colleagues also held over from the Obama era whom Schiff’s office had recently recruited from the NSC. (Schiff is the lead prosecutor in the impeachment inquiry.)

And Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government. “He knows her. He had her in the White House,” said one former co-worker, who requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

.___________________

The Mo'Fo' is biased and conflicted by interest.

Whether he's the whistleblower or not, I won't be surprised if some far right radical conservative extremist tries to kill him.

His life now will be a non stop living hell.

Even though the person isn't confirmed as the whistleblower.

It's illegal to disclose the identity of a whistleblower.

Yep- the right doesn't care whether he is the actual whistleblower or not- now they have a target for their aggression.

Except of course- pretty much everything the Whistleblower described was accurate.

Except for that.

Trump’s favorite talking point about the whistleblower has been refuted by his own White House

That account of the call uncannily matches the memo about it released by the White House. According to the memo, after Trump congratulated Zelensky on his win and criticized other European countries who have “done almost nothing for you,” he asked the new Ukrainian president to “do us a favor” and brought up his desired investigations into the origins of the FBI’s Russia probe that concluded Russia interfered in the 2016 election on his behalf — and also asked for an investigation into Biden.

Not only was the whistleblower correct about the broad outlines of the Trump-Zelensky call, but he had particular details right. For instance, the complaint alleges that Trump pressured Zelensky to “meet or speak with two people the President named explicitly as his personal envoys on these matters, [his personal lawyer Rudy] Giuliani and Attorney General [William] Barr, to whom the President referred multiple times in tandem.”

As the above excerpt from the White House memo indicates, the whistleblower also correctly characterized the call when he alleged that Trump praised a prosecutor who had expressed interest in investigating the Bidens but was fired on corruption concerns, Yuriy Lutsenko, “and suggested that [Zelensky] might want to keep him in his position.”

The whistleblower was also right about the White House’s efforts to cover up the phone call
Not only did the White House corroborate the whistleblower’s account of the Trump-Zelensky phone call, but it also corroborated his allegation that afterward, “senior White House officials had intervened to ‘lock down’ all records of the phone call.”

In fact, the whistleblower’s account of how the White House tried to restrict the spreading of information about the call matches the White House’s down to the specific government agency involved. From the complaint:

According to multiple White House officials I spoke with, the transcript of the President’s call with President [Zelensky] was placed into a computer system managed directly by the National Security Council (NSC) Directorate for Intelligence Programs. This is a standalone computer system reserved for codeword-level intelligence information, such as covert action. According to information I received from White House officials, some officials voiced concerns internally that this would be an abuse of the system and was not consistent with the responsibilities of the Directorate for Intelligence Programs.
As the transcript reads there was nothing wrong with it .. according to today’s witness.. that makes a lot of people you are calling a liar lol

If Trump is impeached and the Senate convicts, Pence gets installed.

So...some coup!
The Russian collusion hoax was the attempt at a coup. Wise up, fool!
The Ukraine thing is just a continuation of the attempt to drive Trump from office through impeachment though it's a foregone conclusion the democrats don't have nearly enough votes for that.

Only a delusional moron would think the Russian scam was not designed to drive Trump from office.
Thankfully Robert Mueller would not, could not, play along with the scam.
Trump is the dumbest president we have ever had. The man is a birther, for chrissakes.

That's why he fell for the hoax that the DNC server was in the Ukraine. He is just that stupid.

Trump cannot stand the fact he would not be president were it not for Putin giving him a leg up. And so he has done everything he can to deny, obstruct, and disprove that fact. It just eats at him and eats at him.

Putin has been putting bugs in Trump's ear to try to get Trump to reverse the Ukraine's trajectory toward the West. And Trump, like the total idiot puppet he is, has been serving Putin's interests. He has surrendered the entire Middle East, Turkey, and the Ukraine to Putin.

His stupidity and his pride have led him to the brink of impeachment.
How did Putin get Trump elected when he didn't change a single vote?

Putin literally had no affect.
Truth told about Hillary by wiki and Social Media sites doomed Hillary.
It seems that people really didn't want to vote for someone who has been a piece of shit her entire life.
Who knew?

Well, Trump, me and about half of the nation.

Well to be more correct, Trump, you, and less than half of the voters who cast their votes.

We will never know how much effect that Putin had on the election- he certainly did try to influence it- and we know how gullible Trump voters are.

But the single person most responsible for HIllary's loss is James Comey.

If James Comey had treated the Trump investigation like he treated the Clinton investigation- Hillary would be President today, and the Republicans would be trying to impeach her.

Yeah, Trump owes Comey and Putin a huge thanks.

Gifting the Middle East, Turkey, and the Ukraine to Putin must have been his way of doing so for Putin.

He still owes Comey.

If Trump is impeached and the Senate convicts, Pence gets installed.

So...some coup!
The Russian collusion hoax was the attempt at a coup. Wise up, fool!
The Ukraine thing is just a continuation of the attempt to drive Trump from office through impeachment though it's a foregone conclusion the democrats don't have nearly enough votes for that.

Only a delusional moron would think the Russian scam was not designed to drive Trump from office.
Thankfully Robert Mueller would not, could not, play along with the scam.
Trump is the dumbest president we have ever had. The man is a birther, for chrissakes.

That's why he fell for the hoax that the DNC server was in the Ukraine. He is just that stupid.

Trump cannot stand the fact he would not be president were it not for Putin giving him a leg up. And so he has done everything he can to deny, obstruct, and disprove that fact. It just eats at him and eats at him.

Putin has been putting bugs in Trump's ear to try to get Trump to reverse the Ukraine's trajectory toward the West. And Trump, like the total idiot puppet he is, has been serving Putin's interests. He has surrendered the entire Middle East, Turkey, and the Ukraine to Putin.

His stupidity and his pride have led him to the brink of impeachment.
How did Putin get Trump elected when he didn't change a single vote?

Putin literally had no affect.
Truth told about Hillary by wiki and Social Media sites doomed Hillary.
It seems that people really didn't want to vote for someone who has been a piece of shit her entire life.
Who knew?

Well, Trump, me and about half of the nation.

Well to be more correct, Trump, you, and less than half of the voters who cast their votes.

We will never know how much effect that Putin had on the election- he certainly did try to influence it- and we know how gullible Trump voters are.

But the single person most responsible for HIllary's loss is James Comey.

If James Comey had treated the Trump investigation like he treated the Clinton investigation- Hillary would be President today, and the Republicans would be trying to impeach her.
Could you imagine lol wow her foundation would be in the trillions hahah

Except for that.

As the transcript reads there was nothing wrong with it .. according to today’s witness.. that makes a lot of people you are calling a liar lol

Make up your mind- do you think that 'transcript' matches the whistleblowers claims or is it 'perfect'

According to at least two witnesses so far, the conversation was far from perfect.
I don't know who 'today's witness' is- or what he or she said- so please feel free to provide a link.

Except for that.

Make up your mind- do you think that 'transcript' matches the whistleblowers claims or is it 'perfect'

According to at least two witnesses so far, the conversation was far from perfect.
I don't know who 'today's witness' is- or what he or she said- so please feel free to provide a link.
It was very accurate,, what’s the problem? Lol are you agreeing? Hahah

Forum List

Back