Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

He should not be President of anything.

Do you have any conversations that if made public would make you look the same way?

1072k5z.png

Tell me, ladies. If your newlywed husband was out there bragging about grabbing other women's pussies at every opportunity, how would you feel about that?

If you were 30 years younger than him, wouldn't that be even worse?

Or what would you think of a woman that said "all rape accusers should be believed" then takes it back when she realizes how hypocritical it is to say that, and stay married to Bill Clinton?

The bus conversation took place in September 2005.

Trump married Melania in January 2005.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful-- I just start kissing them. They're like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."
I presume you detest Howard Stern.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful-- I just start kissing them. They're like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

that orange subhuman has no impulse control - verbally nor physically. he's been like this all his fking life & that's why daddy sent him away to military school.

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

Elmer, it has been established that Trump holds the ladies in contempt. This is overkill. When I saw a serious pundit relate this piece, my first thought is "Shut up!". I think of Trump as the worst thing to hit America since the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, however, give us a break. Lets not turn this election into an episode of the Kardashians.

News Flash

"Trump Talks like a normal red blooded american male, libtard pussy boy offended, sucks thumb and cries.'
No, he is an insecure loser who talks like a frat boy because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

But it isn't cool. It is just embarrassing.

So tell us hypocrite, what did he do that you haven't done.

Trump is going to make pussy grabbing great again in America.

242h46f.jpg

I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

News Flash

"Trump Talks like a normal red blooded american male, libtard pussy boy offended, sucks thumb and cries.'
No, he is an insecure loser who talks like a frat boy because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

But it isn't cool. It is just embarrassing.
^^^^^^^^^^Libtard pussy boy

lol... women are so gonna put him in his place come November 8th......

I saw a headline where Hillary and Huma are celebrating their 20 year "professional" relationship ;)

I presume you detest Howard Stern.
I do.

And he and Trump are pals.

Forum List

Back