Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

xktx75.png

2005 = Grab it by the pussy

2016 = Grab it by the Tim Kaine.

Just sayin.

Democrats: Show me your weiner, Weiner

Have you ever wondered if the reason Hillary deleted all those emails, was maybe she was emailing with Anthony Weiner?

Kinda makes sense.

That is sorta gross to think about

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

He should not be President of anything.

Do you have any conversations that if made public would make you look the same way?
Possibly when I was in college but by the time I was an adult and married with kids I was not talking like an immature, insecure college boy.

Just sayin.

Have you ever wondered if the reason Hillary deleted all those emails, was maybe she was emailing with Anthony Weiner?

Kinda makes sense.
My, aren't you desperate! :lol:

The bus conversation took place in September 2005.

Trump married Melania in January 2005.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful-- I just start kissing them. They're like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."
I presume you detest Howard Stern.
I do.

And he and Trump are pals.
And I admire a man with the ability to say what's on his mind.
I don't trust polite people...they off-shore and bribe Congress into importing Indians to replace everybody else.
I know...I worked on Wall Street.

News Flash

"Trump Talks like a normal red blooded american male, libtard pussy boy offended, sucks thumb and cries.'
No, he is an insecure loser who talks like a frat boy because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

But it isn't cool. It is just embarrassing.
^^^^^^^^^^Libtard pussy boy
Dude, Trump has no game. He is a loser.

Try that libtard pussy boy line out in mixed company.

And why in the world would he need to hit on married women?

That is just not even remotely cool.

242h46f.jpg

It's always good if you don't fall out of the bus. Like Gerald Ford. Remember?

News Flash

"Trump Talks like a normal red blooded american male, libtard pussy boy offended, sucks thumb and cries.'
No, he is an insecure loser who talks like a frat boy because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

But it isn't cool. It is just embarrassing.
^^^^^^^^^^Libtard pussy boy
Dude, Trump has no game. He is a loser.

Try that libtard pussy boy line out in mixed company.

And why in the world would he need to hit on married women?

That is just not even remotely cool.
Tell Bill Clinton that.

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

So tell us hypocrite, what did he do that you haven't done.
The Trumpsters are all alike, Rudy G says everyone has affairs. No they do not.
Sure, I have had conversations lying about my sexual exploits in college but I grew up.You have a job, you have a wife, you have kids, YOU BETTER GROW UP.

Just sayin.

Kinda makes sense.

image.gif

It's what is on his mind that is the problem, retard.

He thinks it is okay to grab women by the pussy without their permission. "I don't even wait." He abuses his star power over them. He is one sick fuck. That's one step removed from rape.

He thinks it is okay to think like this just a few months after marrying his third wife.

He thinks it is okay to fuck married women.

Do you think evangelicals should admire such a man?

It's what is on his mind that is the problem, retard.

He thinks it is okay to grab women by the pussy without their permission. He abuses his star power over them. He is one sick fuck.
I don't know your gender...
So you actively think about WHAT when you're in the company of a VERY attractive woman/man or discussing such?

Elmer, it has been established that Trump holds the ladies in contempt. This is overkill. When I saw a serious pundit relate this piece, my first thought is "Shut up!". I think of Trump as the worst thing to hit America since the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, however, give us a break. Lets not turn this election into an episode of the Kardashians.
I think this audio will convince many who like Trump, that they need to take another look at his moral character and maturity. People who already thought that way, it will not matter.

To have a maturity level exemplified by the blatant comments by a 60 year old man shows he does not have the character to be President.

So tell us hypocrite, what did he do that you haven't done.
The Trumpsters are all alike, Rudy G says everyone has affairs. No they do not.
Sure, I have had conversations lying about my sexual exploits in college but I grew up.You have a job, you have a wife, you have kids, YOU BETTER GROW UP.

it isn't about affairs with bill clinton....he is a violent sexual predator who is protected by his wife, private detectives and political operatives......

Forum List

Back