Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

He should not be President of anything.
Elmer, it has been established that Trump holds the ladies in contempt. This is overkill. When I saw a serious pundit relate this piece, my first thought is "Shut up!". I think of Trump as the worst thing to hit America since the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, however, give us a break. Lets not turn this election into an episode of the Kardashians.

Lets not turn this election into an episode of the Kardashians

It already is.

News Flash

"Trump Talks like a normal red blooded american male, libtard pussy boy offended, sucks thumb and cries.'
No, he is an insecure loser who talks like a frat boy because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

But it isn't cool. It is just embarrassing.
^^^^^^^^^^Libtard pussy boy
Dude, Trump has no game. He is a loser.

Try that libtard pussy boy line out in mixed company.

And why in the world would he need to hit on married women?

That is just not even remotely cool.

Looking for a 4th wife!

And I admire a man with the ability to say what's on his mind.
It's what is on his mind that is the problem, retard.

He thinks it is okay to grab women by the pussy without their permission. He abuses his star power over them. He is one sick fuck.
I don't know your gender...
So you actively think about WHAT when you're in the company of a VERY attractive woman/man or discussing such?

I've been happily married for 13 years and am under no delusions my husband and his buddies don't talk about such things. This is nothing but the left once again thinking they have a winner.

wulyyo.png

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

Elmer, it has been established that Trump holds the ladies in contempt. This is overkill. When I saw a serious pundit relate this piece, my first thought is "Shut up!". I think of Trump as the worst thing to hit America since the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, however, give us a break. Lets not turn this election into an episode of the Kardashians.
I think this audio will convince many who like Trump, that they need to take another look at his moral character and maturity. People who already thought that way, it will not matter.

To have a maturity level exemplified by the blatant comments by a 60 year old man shows he does not have the character to be President.

As compared to a woman who stole money from a charity fund for Haiti, where children are starving to death...you mean like that kind of moral character?

News Flash

"Trump Talks like a normal red blooded american male, libtard pussy boy offended, sucks thumb and cries.'
No, he is an insecure loser who talks like a frat boy because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

Tell Bill Clinton that.

See post 60.

Trump has proven to be EXACTLY like Bill Clinton.

If you like Trump, you have to like Bill Clinton.

News Flash

Trump = attempted dating of married women

Clintons husband = assaults on married women.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Did he talk about raping 3 women and sexually assaulting about a dozen others....and how his wife helped him cover it up like bill clinton did?

Is it as disgusting as rape and sexual assault.......and then covering it up so she could become President one day? You mean like that?
You do not compare someone who is a victim to someone who is a doer.
I am guessing you are a doer.

He thinks it is okay to grab women by the pussy without their permission. He abuses his star power over them. He is one sick fuck.
So you actively think about WHAT when you're in the company of a VERY attractive woman/man or discussing such?
I do NOT grab their pussies. I do NOT grab them and kiss them. I do NOT fuck married women.

But you are obviously okay with Trump doing all of those things.

I've been happily married for 13 years and am under no delusions my husband and his buddies don't talk about such things. This is nothing but the left once again thinking they have a winner.
Liberal men are merely extensions of their wives.

So tell us hypocrite, what did he do that you haven't done.
The Trumpsters are all alike, Rudy G says everyone has affairs. No they do not.
Sure, I have had conversations lying about my sexual exploits in college but I grew up.You have a job, you have a wife, you have kids, YOU BETTER GROW UP.

Well then you're special so please do me a favor and nail yourself to the cross because the human race hate perfect assholes!

So tell us hypocrite, what did he do that you haven't done.
The Trumpsters are all alike, Rudy G says everyone has affairs. No they do not.
Sure, I have had conversations lying about my sexual exploits in college but I grew up.You have a job, you have a wife, you have kids, YOU BETTER GROW UP.

Bullshit, I don't know any man regardless of age that doesn't talk trash around his buddies and having a few beers.

I think this audio will convince many who like Trump, that they need to take another look at his moral character and maturity. People who already thought that way, it will not matter.

To have a maturity level exemplified by the blatant comments by a 60 year old man shows he does not have the character to be President.

You mean the moral character of a woman who refused to provide security for the men and women she sent into harms way in Libya, turning down request after request for more men and security....and then, when they were actually attacked, never even sending in a rescue mission....you mean like that kind of moral character? And then telling their families that it was a video tape when she knew it was a terrorist attack...having told her daughter and the President of Turkey that it was a terrorist attack....but telling the mother over the casket of her son that it was a video....you mean like that kind of moral character?

I do NOT grab their pussies. I do NOT grab them and kiss them.
So you're not successful and/or good looking.
I heard this on Wall Street for over 20 years but the male managers were saying it right to their female subordinates.

The liberals are developing an extreme case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Every little unimportant remark he makes, they are taking, examining carefully, blowing it up into astonishing size, having heated discussion with each other about what it might mean, and determining their entire voting patterns from it.

Although somehow, their voting patterns never change, they were already going to not vote for him before he made the remark. :rolleyes-41:

These people are getting increasingly desperate almost every day.

There is no bar too low which Trump's Chumps will not dive into the slime to get under.

Forum List

Back