Breitbart: 100 thousand Texans RSVP To Trump-Lyin Ted rally: attendees camp out 24 hours in advance

Wow ! Trump appears for a rally in a place he won easily !

How ironic that he’s stumping for “lying Ted” . Shows you what sheep trumpers really are.

So tell me well boy covered in dog spittle....when has a dem brought in 100,000 supporters to a rally?

Obama inauguration. Trump can’t top that!

And where is barry's legacy now?

51pUhLIjBbL._SY445_.jpg

Well, I guess we know what Donald uses all that campaign money on. He's paying people to attend rallies.

In Texas?:alcoholic::auiqs.jpg:

No less ridiculous than all the Soros money paid protester claims.

Actually, it's kinda lame that the President of the United States can only attract a crowd of 100k in a city of 2.3 million.

The venue seats 18,000.

Trump said he’d get the biggest place in Texas for this event. That’s the Cowboy’s stadium in Arlington. He didn’t even try to get it because he KNOWS IT WOULD BE EMPTY and he’d look the fool.

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I guess we know what Donald uses all that campaign money on. He's paying people to attend rallies.

In Texas?:alcoholic::auiqs.jpg:

No less ridiculous than all the Soros money paid protester claims.

Actually, it's kinda lame that the President of the United States can only attract a crowd of 100k in a city of 2.3 million.

I'm from the Houston area and I'm not going.
I'm sure you can show me where a dem has attracted a crowd like this right?

Beto held a rally in the Montrose,otherwise known as fagville,in Houston and only had around 100 attendees.

Forum List

Back