šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Breitbart Employees Threaten Walk-Out Over Milo

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
my my my, Brietbarf just ain't the same since Bannon left Milo to his own devices...lol

Source: The Washingtonian

All is not well at Breitbart News. A senior editor at the right-wing publication tells Washingtonian that ā€œat least a half-dozenā€ employees are prepared to leave the company if Milo Yiannopoulos is not promptly fired. A second Breitbart source confirms this estimate.

Yiannopoulos, himself a senior editor at Breitbart, was booted from his speaking slot at this weekā€™s Conservative Political Action Convention (CPAC), following taped revelations in which he appears to endorse pedophilia.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is that thereā€™s been so many things that have been objectionable about Milo over the last couple of years, quite frankly. This is something far more sinister,ā€ the senior editor says. ā€œIf the company isnā€™t willing to act, there are at least half a dozen people who are willing to walk out over it.ā€

ā€œTalking abut young boys and somehow seeking to ameliorate concerns over young boysā€™ relationships with older menā€¦Iā€™m pretty sure everyone in the company would vomit upon hearing these words,ā€ the source continues. ā€œWhat right-thinking person doesnā€™t feel sick to their stomach when hearing something like that?ā€

Breitbart Employees Threaten Walk-Out Over Milo | Washingtonian

my my my, Brietbarf just ain't the same since Bannon left Milo to his own devices...lol

All is not well at Breitbart News. A senior editor at the right-wing publication tells Washingtonian that ā€œat least a half-dozenā€ employees are prepared to leave the company if Milo Yiannopoulos is not promptly fired. A second Breitbart source confirms this estimate.

Yiannopoulos, himself a senior editor at Breitbart, was booted from his speaking slot at this weekā€™s Conservative Political Action Convention (CPAC), following taped revelations in which he appears to endorse pedophilia.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is that thereā€™s been so many things that have been objectionable about Milo over the last couple of years, quite frankly. This is something far more sinister,ā€ the senior editor says. ā€œIf the company isnā€™t willing to act, there are at least half a dozen people who are willing to walk out over it.ā€

ā€œTalking abut young boys and somehow seeking to ameliorate concerns over young boysā€™ relationships with older menā€¦Iā€™m pretty sure everyone in the company would vomit upon hearing these words,ā€ the source continues. ā€œWhat right-thinking person doesnā€™t feel sick to their stomach when hearing something like that?ā€

Breitbart is certainly garnering far more attention now than it ever has...everyone is talking about them.

I cant believe they had a freak like that working there....not until the Maher show did I see who he was

Breitbart is certainly garnering far more attention now than it ever has...everyone is talking about them.

Trump and Putin are garnering a lot more attention than they ever had too, everyone is talking about them

Trump and Putin are garnering a lot more attention than they ever had too, everyone is talking about them
Thanx for the non-sequitur sac, what were the final numbers on that strike? got any for todays "no my president day"?, feel free to post anything bro

That is something else.

Milo has found a subject that even makes Breitbart idiots blush

Thanx for the non-sequitur sac, what were the final numbers on that strike? got any for todays "no my president day"?, feel free to post anything bro

how the hell would anyone know that?

the marches are still going on

dopey smokes what?

Could it be homophobia?, c'mon, say it, you know you want to.

As you don't seem capable of figuring it out, I'm mocking you by using the same tactics that the whole right was just using concerning Milo.

You're denying Milo a chance to speak. Therefore, you hate free speech, and you're afraid of what he has to say. At least that was your side's argument last week.

how the hell would anyone know that?

the marches are still going on

dopey smokes what?
I didn't say ya had to know it or get it right or even be the least bit honest about it sac, geez! if that were the criteria when would you ever post? just throw any old thing out there.

As you don't seem capable of figuring it out, I'm mocking you by using the same tactics that the whole right was just using concerning Milo.

You're denying Milo a chance to speak. Therefore, you hate free speech, and you're afraid of what he has to say. At least that was your side's argument last week.
c'mon say it...say it...say it

anarchists disrupted snowflake Milo's little rant scooter, The Resistance has no anarchists, they have organizers instead

Faux has reduced you to ruin

It's like that Roman Emporer that tried to be a woman. His senators threw him off a building.

Milo has been braver and more useful and loyal than the lot of those bloody clunk head cowards. His courage has shamed them.

How the bloody hell can we exterminate the feminists from the university without Milo?

FUCKEN conservative men. Fucking morons.

Thankfully Milo is Jewish so he can shelter among his community because he will be monitored and harrassed by the intelligence community and the Tory party for the rest of his days.

Conservative men and feminists are in a symbiosis of mass racial cuckolding and the destruction of the West. As if they'd let a homosexual get in the way of their hatred of their own race.

anarchists disrupted snowflake Milo's little rant scooter, The Resistance has no anarchists, they have organizers instead

lol...yeah, just post anything sac

It's like that Roman Emporer that tried to be a woman. His senators threw him off a building.

Milo has been braver and more useful and loyal than the lot of those bloody clunk head cowards. His courage has shamed them.

How the bloody hell can we exterminate the feminists from the university without Milo?

FUCKEN conservative men. Fucking morons.

Thankfully Milo is Jewish so he can shelter among his community because he will be monitored and harrassed by the intelligence community and the Tory party for the rest of his days.

Conservative men and feminists are in a symbiosis of mass racial cuckolding and the destruction of the West. As if they'd let a homosexual get in the way of their hatred of their own race.
I'm not sure what I'm getting into here but I do agree with your post

can't handle the truth?

The left is going to push this revival back. Hitler made the same mistake. Killed his most useful and loyal homo, without whom he never would have made it.

After the first victory all these hold backers, fire brand passers step forward boldly, declare themselves to be the true heroes and send the spearhead warriors back to the tea lady position.

can't handle the truth?
I don't know, give it a shot

The left is going to push this revival back. Hitler made the same mistake. Killed his most useful and loyal homo, without whom he never would have made it.

After the first victory all these hold backers, fire brand passers step forward boldly, declare themselves to be the true heroes and send the spearhead warriors back to the tea lady position.
OK, color frankie out of here

Forum List

Back