🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart Employees Threaten Walk-Out Over Milo

It's like that Roman Emporer that tried to be a woman. His senators threw him off a building.

Milo has been braver and more useful and loyal than the lot of those bloody clunk head cowards. His courage has shamed them.

How the bloody hell can we exterminate the feminists from the university without Milo?

FUCKEN conservative men. Fucking morons.

Thankfully Milo is Jewish so he can shelter among his community because he will be monitored and harrassed by the intelligence community and the Tory party for the rest of his days.

Conservative men and feminists are in a symbiosis of mass racial cuckolding and the destruction of the West. As if they'd let a homosexual get in the way of their hatred of their own race.
I'm not sure what I'm getting into here but I do agree with your post
I may be wrong but I'm thinking maybe he is a member of NAMBLA? And you won't find a subject matter that turns people off faster than that one.

Milo has been found to have crossed a line that can't be allowed by normal people. And now he is going to pay a price...a price that may destroy him.......there will be no sympathy from the left....they hate him because he stood up to them.....and he allowed them the chance to destroy him.....

Now that Milo has crossed that line, normal people have to let him go, especially those who are conseratives..we don't accept this kind of behavior in those who support our cause....unlike the left who embrace their worst members if they can give power to the left....they have supported actual rapists......roman polanski, and bill clinton....and I believe that their favorite lena dunham admitted to abusing a sister....

Too bad about Milo.....he is going to face a really bad time...

Forum List

Back