🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Enjoy the show.

I don't watch Hannity.

But, I do enjoy watching Chris Matthews pee his pants over Fox news.

I am sure ol' Sean would like to know you are posting about him.

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
There latest casualty is Olympia Snowe the RINO. Can't wait to see the show.

What do you think that we will hear and see?

Deja vu to 2008 when Conservatives claimed they had evidence that would destroy Obama right up to election day

Hope Hannity doesn't make us wait as long as he has for his water boarding

LMAO! I have a brother who's a card-carrying Tea Bagger....and he can't stand Hannity, either. Hannity is the most twisted, hateful bag of shit on cable.

Deja vu to 2008 when Conservatives claimed they had evidence that would destroy Obama right up to election day

LMAO! I have a brother who's a card-carrying Tea Bagger....and he can't stand Hannity, either. Hannity is the most twisted, hateful bag of shit on cable.

You are really pushing Chris (for biggest moron on the board).

Al Sharpton gets the not when it comes to twisted, lying, hateful, and simply stupid TV.

"(Bannon says he will) release tapes that he said reveal Barack Obama as a radical bent on “racial division and class warfare.”

… Breitbart, whose six websites are worth an estimated $4 million, had promised to release the tapes March 1, but dropped dead while walking home early Thursday in Brentwood, Los Angeles, at the age of 43.

Bannon’s most recent film is the documentary The Undefeated, about former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin.""

LMAO! Oh yeah, The Undefeated....And next, the Unadulterated....Uh huh....Sure.

Breitbart doctor tapes?

Never!

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.

Yeah, I think that they are full of shit and just want the ratings. What could it be, something that will make the "conservative" fanatics froth at the mouth and the normal people say "so what?".

The tapes will probably just be more of Obamination talking about spreading the wealth via taxes and free healthcare being a right for anyone living in this country.

He has always been a left-wing radical, it's just interesting to see him babble as one from the past but libs don't care about the tapes exposing their fraud.

Enjoy the show.

I don't watch Hannity.

But, I do enjoy watching Chris Matthews pee his pants over Fox news.

I am sure ol' Sean would like to know you are posting about him.

Who cares what that putz hannity thinks.

Doubtful. Americans were made aware of Obama's Radical Past the first time around, and they ignored it. I doubt seeing it with their own Eyes on Tape will change their opinions much. The Sad truth is most Americans don't vote, and many of the ones that do are horribly uninformed, and often cast their votes based on Emotion, or silly Platitudes with out much thought given to much of anything beyond what the Candidate told them to believe during the Campaign.

It wont change things also because of the Fact that only FOX will even give it the time of Day. The Rest of the press is nothing but the Propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and they will dismiss the entire story as more Ranting by Racists on the Right.

I am not saying Fox isn't Credible by way, I happen to think they are the least biased, and most Fair, News on TV. Yes they lean right, but they make a real effort to be fair and balanced in their Reporting, to have on Guests from both sides of the Isle, and will not hesitate to run a story that Damages Republicans if it has merit as a news story. They also do not do nearly as much of what The Liberal press often does. Passing of Commentary as Reporting. Fox has commentators and they will tell you exactly how they lean, they don't hide it. Their actual Reporters and Anchors on the other hand Do a very good job of remaining unbiased when Reporting stories. While the Liberal press has many Examples of so Called Reporters or Anchors even, who are suppose to be Journalists not Opinionated Commentators, Who try and pass of what they are doing as Unbiased news, when it is in fact Opinion Driven Commentary Dressed up like Journalism.

I just don't think they alone covering it will change a thing, Lets face it for the most part they are preaching to the Choir. Hopefully they could change some Independents minds who were leaning Obama, but their not going to convince anyone who wants Obama of anything because for the most part, those people are not watching Fox, or if they do they watch it assuming it's all lies because that's what they have been told to believe by the Press they actually trust. The Liberal one.

Last edited:
"(Bannon says he will) release tapes that he said reveal Barack Obama as a radical bent on “racial division and class warfare.”

… Breitbart, whose six websites are worth an estimated $4 million, had promised to release the tapes March 1, but dropped dead while walking home early Thursday in Brentwood, Los Angeles, at the age of 43.

Bannon’s most recent film is the documentary The Undefeated, about former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin.""

LMAO! Oh yeah, The Undefeated....And next, the Unadulterated....Uh huh....Sure.

Breitbart doctor tapes?

Never!

that expression is extremely disrespectful to doctors.

a quack, maximally, quacking it up

No doubt, his only talent is stirring up his dumb fuck followers who support him and pay his salary. The putz can't even have a decent debate without yelling and repeating baseless talking points.

Me too. Wasn't there tapes about Michelle Obama saying "whitey" or something?

Fox News denies negotiating over ‘Michelle Obama tapes’

I don't know what these people have on film, but I am willing to suspend judgement until I see it. Liberals are already concocting excuses.....it's quite telling....

I don't know what these people have on film, but I am willing to suspend judgement until I see it. Liberals are already concocting excuses.....it's quite telling....

i don't know you well, but i totally accept that you are willing to suspend judgment.

Oh, I can't wait! I understand they are sex tapes of his torrid affair with Andrew Brietbart. True or not, I'm quite sure you are drooling to see them.

Oh, I can't wait! I understand they are sex tapes of his torrid affair with Andrew Brietbart. True or not, I'm quite sure you are drooling to see them.

Hi Miss Ravi, I don't think you will see anything like that. However there are videos on you tube that are straight to the point about the homo sexual affairs Obama has had.
Its an easy find. Just take your time, sit back and watch.

I'm not DROOLING, I am interested. As Obama was born in Kenya, is gay, a Marxist, and a corporate shill; this must be something NEW that the right considers offensive.

Forum List

Back