Bret Baier uncomfortable with Ailes advising Comrade Trump

OP is about Trump, not the Clintons. No one should have sex addict advising them. That goes for HRC, too.
But she does. Trump is no Bill Clinton as far as I know.
Fox’s Bret Baier Is ‘Not Comfortable’ With Roger Ailes Advising Trump

But I am okay with it. One pervert is advising another. COOL!
What, is Bret Gay or something?

Why? You looking for a date?

Isnt Ailes still an advisor to Fox?

You think they pay $20 million to get out from under him, and still keep him around? Murdoch is not that stupid.
Murdoch is senile.
Actually, he always has been.
Neo-Con senile.

You think they pay $20 million to get out from under him, and still keep him around? Murdoch is not that stupid.

They net a billion a year, 20 million is nothing to them.

Yeah, what's a couple million to an organization that has been infiltrated by sex discrimination and lies.

2nd paragraph starts with a lie, "But this guy was our boss,” Baier continued. “He let news thrive on its own but now he’s doing what he’s doing"

that's kind of funny.... the disgusting letch made faux news into the official network of the GOP.

so let's not pretend anything faux news does is news.

OP is about Trump, not the Clintons. No one should have sex addict advising them. That goes for HRC, too.
. Ailes advised Reagan and got him elected. Ailes other issues is of no consequence.

"no consequence." So Comrade Trump riding a serial sexual harasser around in his plane is of no consequence.? Really?

Well, you now what they say. Birds of a Feather Flock Together. Comrade Trump now has a leach stuck to him, similar to the thing that is stuck on his head.

2nd paragraph starts with a lie, "But this guy was our boss,” Baier continued. “He let news thrive on its own but now he’s doing what he’s doing"

that's kind of funny.... the disgusting letch made faux news into the official network of the GOP.

That's the point, isn't it?
Fox is as bad as MSNBC.

Murdoch is senile.
Actually, he always has been.
Neo-Con senile.

And YOU are no independent. Fess up, you are a Trump Cultist.
If you haven't seen or experiences the disaster of Globalization and Open Borders, you're either stupid or REALLY stupid.

Fox is as bad as MSNBC.

Please stop calling yourself an independent. You are just another Trumpette.

Fox is as bad as MSNBC.

Describe an Independent.

Fox is as bad as MSNBC.

Describe an Independent.
from Wikipedia

An independent voter, often called an unaffiliated voter in the United States, is a voter who does not align themselves with a political party. An independent is variously defined as a voter who votes for candidates and issues rather than on the basis of a political ideology or partisanship;[1] a voter who does not have long-standing loyalty to, or identification with, a political party;[2][3] a voter who does not usually vote for the same political party from election to election;[4][5] or a voter who self-describes as an independent.[6]

Fox is as bad as MSNBC.

Describe an Independent.
from Wikipedia

An independent voter, often called an unaffiliated voter in the United States, is a voter who does not align themselves with a political party. An independent is variously defined as a voter who votes for candidates and issues rather than on the basis of a political ideology or partisanship;[1] a voter who does not have long-standing loyalty to, or identification with, a political party;[2][3] a voter who does not usually vote for the same political party from election to election;[4][5] or a voter who self-describes as an independent.[6]
I'm waiting for Jim's answer.

Fox is as bad as MSNBC.

Describe an Independent.
from Wikipedia

I'm waiting for Jim's answer.

With your Avatar, you won't get an answer from me. So, suck it up little fellow.

Forum List

Back