Bret Baier uncomfortable with Ailes advising Comrade Trump

If this was any other candidate they'd run like hell away from Ailes. Trump doesn't give a damn about sexual harassment as he has done it himself.
So has Clinton -- both of them. But then, they're Clintons. So we'll overlook in them the things we'll accuse Trump of.

When did Hillary Clinton sexually harass anyone?

When was she fired from her job because she sexually harassed someone?

When did Hillary Clinton have the company she formally worked for pay 20 million dollars to settle a sexual harassment case?

That's the point, isn't it?
Fox is as bad as MSNBC.

Please stop calling yourself an independent. You are just another Trumpette.
Describe an Independent.
from Wikipedia

An independent voter, often called an unaffiliated voter in the United States, is a voter who does not align themselves with a political party. An independent is variously defined as a voter who votes for candidates and issues rather than on the basis of a political ideology or partisanship;[1] a voter who does not have long-standing loyalty to, or identification with, a political party;[2][3] a voter who does not usually vote for the same political party from election to election;[4][5] or a voter who self-describes as an independent.[6]
I'm waiting for Jim's answer.

With your Avatar, you won't get an answer from me. So, suck it up little fellow.
You never answer anything anyway.

Please stop calling yourself an independent. You are just another Trumpette.
Describe an Independent.
from Wikipedia

An independent voter, often called an unaffiliated voter in the United States, is a voter who does not align themselves with a political party. An independent is variously defined as a voter who votes for candidates and issues rather than on the basis of a political ideology or partisanship;[1] a voter who does not have long-standing loyalty to, or identification with, a political party;[2][3] a voter who does not usually vote for the same political party from election to election;[4][5] or a voter who self-describes as an independent.[6]

With your Avatar, you won't get an answer from me. So, suck it up little fellow.

And your Avatar proves you are a LIAR.

Describe an Independent.
from Wikipedia

And your Avatar proves you are a LIAR.
I'm copying Matthew.

Forum List

Back