Brett Kavanaugh Responds To ‘Trump Loyalty’ Question By Whipping Out His Pocket Constitution

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Brett Kavanaugh Responds To ‘Trump Loyalty’ Question By Whipping Out His Pocket Constitution

'When Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) asked what loyalty Kavanaugh might feel to President Donald Trump, the judge responded by pulling out his well-worn pocket Constitution.'

“Senator, if confirmed to the Supreme Court, and as a sitting judge, I owe my loyalty to the Constitution. That’s what I owe loyalty to. The Constitution establishes me as an independent judge bound to follow the law as written.”

Buh-BAM! :p

'When Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) asked what loyalty Kavanaugh might feel to President Donald Trump, the judge responded by pulling out his well-worn pocket Constitution.'

“Senator, if confirmed to the Supreme Court, and as a sitting judge, I owe my loyalty to the Constitution. That’s what I owe loyalty to. The Constitution establishes me as an independent judge bound to follow the law as written.”

Well, so much for that nomination....

I heard that Kagan and Sotomayor each wanted to swear on "Dreams of my Father" instead of a Bible

Well, so much for that nomination....
Yeah, God forbid we have a USSC Justice who adheres to the US Constitution rather than Liberal ideology and the Social Justice Warrior's Handbook. :p

im still not sure how i feel about kavfefe but i like that response.

The day after Trump defeated Hillary Chucky had the opportunity to demonstrate to the American people where HIS loyalty lies.

He responded by openly declaring he and the rest of his fellow Democrats were the 'threats to our Democracy' Hillary warned us anyone who refuses to accept the results of the election are.

Chucky declared to the American people, openly, that he and his fellow Democrats were 100% committed to Obstruction / Opposing anything and everything the GOP and President Trump would propose / attempt to accomplish for the good of the nation because supporting the President and helping accomplish anything that was good for the country would be bad for the Democratic Party.

And these are the SOBs who want to challenge Kavanaugh about HIS loyalty to the country?!

Bwuhahahahaha!

I heard that Kagan and Sotomayor each wanted to swear on "Dreams of my Father" instead of a Bible

I heard Trump wanted to swear on Art of the Deal instead of the Bible since he thinks he is god

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No doubt you have a link.

Yep, the same link CF had for his bullshit story.

I see, good to know you spread BS.

I heard Trump wanted to swear on Art of the Deal instead of the Bible since he thinks he is god

No doubt you have a link.

Yep, the same link CF had for his bullshit story.

I see, good to know you spread BS.

Yep, I spread the BS out as bait and wait for those hypocrites that call me out while ignoring their fellow sheep doing the exact same thing.

Even make my BS so far fetched that it is obvious what I am doing, and yet sheep like you cannot help but take the bait

Forum List

Back