Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Cute tantrum.

But still bizarre, considering you love that they lied. You are glad they did.

So your behavior is just really fucking weird.

You are insane.

Fact and reality have no meaning to you.

You fucking Nazis were melting down at his confirmation that he said he would repeal Roe (he didn't.)

Now you want to pretend he said "Roe is the greatest law in history and the Berger court the greatest legislature to ever exist."

He didn't.

I did it a year or so ago. I really liked the longer edit of my own post ability (amazing what kind of dumbass errors in typing, spelling, left out words, etc. I'm prone to), and some like the advantages in signatures, though I'm still not using that personalization. I had held off from near the beginning, cause they used to have some kind of exclusive thing with PayPal and I find no advantage there, and I was not going to send a person check (I think to some place in Texas), sharing my account numbers and routing numbers, and certainly was not going to share my debit card. You gotta be somebody or someplace I see eye to eye daily or weekly to get that, as I have lost (temporarily) many thousands on that, and not intending to deal with TBI, FBI or Department of Treasury again, anytime soon. Visa works for me, as I get to review before paying the card, and they have never failed to look out for me, no matter what country I was in or whatever business in whatever country I was dealing with.
To all other users and members I apologize for this off topic. You've all seen me kill off topic before, and I know it is wrong, and will not be responding on this one again here. If any would like to report. Some Mod, (maybe even me) will come clean this crap up and remind me, I'm supposed know better and set a better example.

I don't care about any of that, I just want to support the board.

Yeah, they are all for intimidating public officials... err..I mean publicly executing them.

Again. When the Proud Boys are hounding the Wise Latina and Justice "what's a woman" and Kagan, not a peep out of you. Fair's fair.

You all never think we're gonna play by your rules. You COUNT on this. Ha!

I cannot wait to read what you type when the Proud Boys are outside the houses of the three liberal Justices and hounding them in restaurants.

All we have to do to know that this is a total joke is imagine the angst you all would raise should that happen.
You haven't seen or read me doing it, so imagining is all you have to play with. So, have fun. :auiqs.jpg:

You haven't seen or read me doing it, so imagining is all you have to play with. So, have fun. :auiqs.jpg:

Obviously. But if it happened you would no doubt react differently, same as everyone reacts differently when protesters went into a PUBLIC BUILDING on Jan 6th, and this is such an atrocity it's an "insurrection" that even now has to be investigated and for which people are still sitting in jail--inconceivably.

But making our society wholly uncivilized by hounding people in their private lives, therefore bothering others wholly unrelated to the issues you're trying to protest....that's fine and dandy.

Again.

Half this nation is attempting to make this country unlivable and then cries down the move that we want secession from the morons. Keep crying. We really don't care.

Again. When the Proud Boys are hounding the Wise Latina and Justice "what's a woman" and Kagan, not a peep out of you. Fair's fair.

You all never think we're gonna play by your rules. You COUNT on this. Ha!
Well, the Proud Boys have been labeled a terrorist organization.

Why do you support terrorists?

Obviously. But if it happened you would no doubt react differently, same as everyone reacts differently when protesters went into a PUBLIC BUILDING on Jan 6th, and this is such an atrocity it's an "insurrection" that even now has to be investigated and for which people are still sitting in jail--inconceivably.

But making our society wholly uncivilized by hounding people in their private lives, therefore bothering others wholly unrelated to the issues you're trying to protest....that's fine and dandy.

Again.

Half this nation is attempting to make this country unlivable and then cries down the move that we want secession from the morons. Keep crying. We really don't care.
I'm all for you leaving the nation. Good riddance to a garbage human being.

That is the child like, short sightedness of the left.......they want what they want and will do whatever they want to get it...not realizing that their way used to be the way things were done.....murder, slaughter....every political death leading to more murder and slaughter...

We created rules so that we could go through life without violence like this....they don't understand that.............they are children in adult bodies and they are evil and dangerous....

Wait, you get on here EVERY FUCKING DAY and argue that the reason why we need to learn to live with crazy people with guns shooting up parades and schools is because we "needs our guns to threaten the gummit".

But when some people express their disdain for a rapist on the Supreme Court taking away a woman's right to choose by (GASP!) interrupting his dinner, you are horrified, just horrified about what that looks like.

Forum List

Back