Brett Kavanaugh won't face discipline

And this is the kind of thing you would see daily if any of the Democrat candidates became President.
Leftist are demonstrably the most intolerant people on the planet in modern times.

And this is the kind of thing you would see daily if any of the Democrat candidates became President.
Leftist are demonstrably the most intolerant people on the planet in modern times.
You can say that after Trump hauled back commendations from the Gallagher prosecutors? Trump and all the jackasses lined up behind him are the problem. I agree though that those were pretty thin "ethics" complaints. It's true Supreme Court justices are supposed to do their damnedest to stay politically impartial, but he WAS being attacked by Dems. No doubt about that.

WELL, Didn't you see that hysterical man claiming - with no evidence whatsoever - not to be a rapist? He did not display good "judicial temperament" when slandered. He should have just admitted that, although he had no specific memory of the incidents in question, it was probably just because he had drunk himself into oblivion because, as we all know, wimmin NEVER lie about this sort of thing.

You can say that after Trump hauled back commendations from the Gallagher prosecutors? Trump and all the jackasses lined up behind him are the problem. I agree though that those were pretty thin "ethics" complaints. It's true Supreme Court justices are supposed to do their damnedest to stay politically impartial, but he WAS being attacked by Dems. No doubt about that.
I would have pulled the medals to - how could you not? You do realize they got the medals for prosecuting Gallagher right? And that it was dismissed, so why would they receive medals for it?

I would have pulled the medals to - how could you not? You do realize they got the medals for prosecuting Gallagher right? And that it was dismissed, so why would they receive medals for it?
I don't know. The question is, why is the President sticking his nose into a personnel matter like this? It is, once again, petty and unwarranted and sends the message that those who don't fight for whatever side the President is on will be punished.

Trump is an asshole.

I don't know. The question is, why is the President sticking his nose into a personnel matter like this? It is, once again, petty and unwarranted and sends the message that those who don't fight for whatever side the President is on will be punished.

Trump is an asshole.
Uh... he is the Commander in Chief. You realize he is the commander of the military?
I applaud the fact he did this, so should you. How could anyone think it is ok for the Navy to give medals to officers for prosecuting a dedicated Navy seal who was not only found innocent, but case dismissed!
In what world is that okay?

Trump is an asshole.
Uh... he is the Commander in Chief. You realize he is the commander of the military?
I applaud the fact he did this, so should you. How could anyone think it is ok for the Navy to give medals to officers for prosecuting a dedicated Navy seal who was not only found innocent, but case dismissed!
In what world is that okay?
Maybe they worked hard. As a matter of fact, ten other attorneys on the team had already received commendations a couple weeks before. Maybe it was just to give everyone a pat on the back for doing a thorough job on a tough case? Just a guess. I tried to find an article explaining why they got one in the first place, and I didn't find one. Yesterday, someone said the military hands these things out like cheap candy. Who knows.
That, though, is the business of the lawyers' commanding officer, not your business or mine, and definitely not the President's. He is being petty and getting involved in personnel matters far below his responsibilities.
And it sends a bad message.
There, I've said the same thing twice, and I'm not going to repeat it again, so think of something new to say, if you must argue this further.

Forum List

Back